Officially SSmatters! 06 Balt SS - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Officially SSmatters! 06 Balt SS
Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:09 PM

@!#$ty cell phone pictures... sorry. BUT It's a beautiful blank canvas. The only thing it has is a full vibrant exhaust and the 2010 SS grill.

First mods as of right now: SSP Springs(sp), Shortys Antenna, debadging a few things, tint? havent decided, and start working on a stage 2 kit of some sort and a tune(need to find a place first). Will have a photoshoot next week I hope. Ill be making a build thread once I get parts in hand.

My city(small City in central PA) LOVES it.... Its funny how many people are surprised it is supercharged. haha. I went cruising all night and ran with a 2010 Camaro SS (Full true dual borla exhaust, sounded SICK), 2500 duramax Diesel, F250 Power Stroke Diesel, RSX Type S, Integra, 3 Dodge SRT-4s, and many more.
C&C please.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:23 PM

Re: Officially SSmatters! 06 Balt SS
Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:25 PM
I need to go where you go so I can whoop some ass

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:29 PM
Wasnt racing if that is what you are inferring.. haha. Learned my lesson there with the GT. But it was a BLAST.... I was shaking my ajrenalin was going so much.

Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:43 PM
when you said ran with, I thought you meant RAN with, not cruised with, my fault

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, March 04, 2011 12:10 AM
That is awesome, I would love to have one of those. Looks like you have a great blank slate to start playing with. I'm gonna keep an eye on this

Friday, March 04, 2011 12:39 AM
I LOVE the Slowbalt SS's!!! I just drove my friend's 07 SS/SC and its worlds different than my other friens 06 2.2, or my Sunflower. I think the interior and suspension setup is the best. Nice grab, now get that Stage 2 kit, header and 3'' downpipe, and a really good tune. I know a guy who does great work with these, PM me if interested.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, March 04, 2011 3:51 AM
Nice pick up Garrett. Car looks good

Friday, March 04, 2011 4:48 AM
nice car.....i approve

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, March 04, 2011 7:19 AM
Cool dude.

Friday, March 04, 2011 7:34 AM
nice pickup, get some ss/tc wheels and brembos for that thing.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, March 04, 2011 8:11 AM
I was waiting for this thread. Very nice, now get some really good pics of it!

CAR IS FOR SALE...Saab Kit, GM Reflash, 10 psi

Friday, March 04, 2011 8:12 AM
nice!

you can pretty much steal those things off the lot with the prices they are going for nowadays it seems. how does the vibrant exhaust sound? in the past i haven't been too impressed is why i ask.

Friday, March 04, 2011 8:29 AM
Bueno.

Friday, March 04, 2011 10:37 AM
Phil G wrote:I need to go where you go so I can whoop some ass

We need to have a PA meet.... I wanna run ya against my Z28

Friday, March 04, 2011 11:01 AM
Ztwenty4door wrote:
Phil G wrote:I need to go where you go so I can whoop some ass

We need to have a PA meet.... I wanna run ya against my Z28

I agree 100%. And I wont lie... I was a bad boy and got on it against a few people... including the 2500 Duramax diesel with work done to it. And the Turbod K18(i think it is.. not great with foreign engines and stuff) teggy. But mostly we just went up and down the boulevard having fun and chilled at Super Sheetz in altoona(their flag ship store... it is AMAZING.)

And thanks a lot guys.... I love it. And PLEASE keep an eye on it because I have HUGE plans.

I have been pricing tint... now honestly guys is it worth the risk of getting pulled over? I heard mostly they wont pull you over but... i dunno. Should i go conservative and only go 35%? And would HID projectors be tacky on this? I am already thinking about smoked LED Tails that I will most likely get.

Friday, March 04, 2011 11:03 AM
Oh but after i lower is and do a few things.. Its going to be all motor after that.

Oh and it has SSTC headlights as well as the grill.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, March 04, 2011 11:07 AM

Friday, March 04, 2011 11:47 AM
I have 35% tint on my cavy all the way around, I've yet to have a problem with it in the 5 years I've had it done. Dark enough to not see in unless you're close, but you can still see silhouettes of people as you're driving by.

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Friday, March 04, 2011 12:08 PM
Tint all depends on who the cops is and what the laws are. My friend drove around with limo tint on all of his windows on his Probe and never got hassled by a cop but he got hassled for having 35% on his Camaro. Most of the time they just hand you a fix-it ticket.

Friday, March 04, 2011 3:18 PM
Have some major fun with it and go TURBO! We have a very tasty, complete and well-proven system that's about to be stupidly lowered in price

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

World's Quickest and Fastest Street J-Bodies
Turbocharging GM FWD's since 1988
www.turbosystem.com

Friday, March 04, 2011 4:28 PM
Haha I will keep an eye out for the "stupidly lowered" price... because well... who dont like stupidly cheap things?

Ztwenty4door or any other PA people, whats your experience with tint in the state?

I cant wait to lower this thing.... i can put my fist through the wheel gap in the rear... haha.

Friday, March 04, 2011 5:10 PM
I've seen Mike Long's HHR tune, stay away from that aspect please.

Congrats man!

Friday, March 04, 2011 6:03 PM
GTmatters wrote:Haha I will keep an eye out for the "stupidly lowered" price... because well... who dont like stupidly cheap things?

Ztwenty4door or any other PA people, whats your experience with tint in the state?

I cant wait to lower this thing.... i can put my fist through the wheel gap in the rear... haha.

I just moved here from TX....5% all around. I have a PA inspection and dont get hassled yet, although I have the DARKEST tint out of anyone I have seen up here, I purposely look for dark tinted and havent found one close to mine since ive been in PA.

I wish I would have gone lighter, I had the same tint on my 4door and it was a pain to drive at night.

Friday, March 04, 2011 8:59 PM
GTmatters wrote:Haha I will keep an eye out for the "stupidly lowered" price... because well... who dont like stupidly cheap things?

I have 20 percent and cops around my area don't seem too bad so far, but my windows are down when it's even remotely warm lol
Friday, March 04, 2011 10:27 PM
I think I may just got 35.... We will see.

And thanks Joe, and is that a comment about what I posted on Cobaltss?

Saturday, March 05, 2011 4:42 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:I've seen Mike Long's HHR tune, stay away from that aspect please.

Congrats man!

Have to agree. Incomplete projects are never a good example of true potential.

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

World's Quickest and Fastest Street J-Bodies
Turbocharging GM FWD's since 1988
www.turbosystem.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search