Cobalt SS VIDS - Other Cars Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Cobalt SS VIDS
Monday, March 28, 2005 7:54 AM
I sold my cav and am waiting for a Black Cobalt SS to arrive at the dealership. Here's some videos I found on cobaltss.net I thought some of you might enjoy.

Red Cobalt SS Homemade video

Blue Cobalt SS commercial

Black/Yellow Cobalt SS "ball" commercial

Re: Cobalt SS VIDS
Monday, March 28, 2005 8:03 AM
dammit
wish i was in pa at the moment

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:39 AM
ISNT TOO SMART SPEEDING ON WET ROADS AND BLOWING THRU YELLOW LIGHTS.......
SWEET VID NONE THE LESS

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Monday, March 28, 2005 10:09 AM
KandyMan (t3h KanDieD oN3) wrote:ISNT TOO SMART SPEEDING ON WET ROADS AND BLOWING THRU YELLOW LIGHTS.......
SWEET VID NONE THE LESS

exactly what i was thinking. he needs a CAI on that thing so you can hear the whine. no point in having a supercharger if you cant hear it (except that whole 50 or so extra horses thing)

Andy

it's not how fast you go, it's how you get there that counts.
ZZP XP cam, 1.6 rockers, 105# springs, speedbuilt FWI, 3.3" modular pulley, TOG headers,
3" exhaust, flomatched injectors
'97 GTP 14.06@100.6mph pre cam w/ 3.5" pulley, I/E
Monday, March 28, 2005 10:20 AM
The asshat thinks he can never hydroplane? The stupid SS drivers begin.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Monday, March 28, 2005 10:34 AM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:The asshat thinks he can never hydroplane? The stupid SS drivers begin.

Exactly my thoughts as well man. It's people like that who cause the stupid pointless collisions we have today, who's not to say someone at that yellow may have turned left in front of him or something, or hydroplaning like you said.

There is a right place and a right time (preferably dry ) to drive your car hard.

All I know is that I will have the RK low profile wing ready to go on the day I get my SS, that wing just kills what I think is a great looking exterior.

Monday, March 28, 2005 10:37 AM
idk, that video made me not really like the Cobalt SS that much. I mean he could barely make smoke on a wet road?!! And it doesnt look that good driving around on the road. Kinda like a cross between a Civic and a Celica IMO.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Monday, March 28, 2005 10:42 AM
RkSport 2003 wrote:All I know is that I will have the RK low profile wing ready to go on the day I get my SS, that wing just kills what I think is a great looking exterior.

I SOOOOOO agree with you man. I hate that spoiler. The RK low profile is going to make the car look better.

Have a good one,
Justin

Monday, March 28, 2005 10:43 AM
Nice vid,, ohhh I cant wait for mine..

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, March 28, 2005 11:06 AM
Such an ugly ass car...

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Monday, March 28, 2005 11:25 AM
The car in your sig is pretty damn ugly, the Cobalt SS looks way better and im sure is much faster.

Monday, March 28, 2005 11:29 AM
now children none of that

Monday, March 28, 2005 11:49 AM
J H wrote:The car in your sig is pretty damn ugly, the Cobalt SS looks way better and im sure is much faster.

Looks like GreenFire hit a nerve lol.

while the cobalt maybe nice i still think GreenfFire has it beat pretty well (exterior wise), perfomance maybe a different story.

"Custom cars, custom problems."-me

Monday, March 28, 2005 12:06 PM
J H wrote:The car in your sig is pretty damn ugly, the Cobalt SS looks way better and im sure is much faster.

Everyone has a different opinion on that car, not everyone is going to praise it and say it is the most emaculate thing ever created.

I personally am not a big fan of it either, nothing on that car appeals to me. I personally like Greenfire's Sunfire over a Cobalt.

Have a good one,
Justin

Monday, March 28, 2005 1:22 PM
I personally love the SS , but i liked Rk Sports car more .

Why rk whyyyyyyyyy?

Monday, March 28, 2005 1:47 PM
JeRsEy KiD wrote:I personally love the SS , but i liked Rk Sports car more .

Why rk whyyyyyyyyy?

Thanks man I appreciate your comments, Im glad someone liked what I had done.

Look at how ugly a stock 03 cav is with wheelgap and everything and look how my cav looked, you guys will like how I hook up this cobalt trust me..

See you all at the bash!

Monday, March 28, 2005 1:49 PM
-JaysonZ24- wrote:idk, that video made me not really like the Cobalt SS that much. I mean he could barely make smoke on a wet road?!!

Dude...he probably just got the car. If you read on SS.net he wasn't driving it that hard. I'm sure he could smoke em better than he did there on the wet pavement.

Nice looking ride in my opinion.

--04 Blazing Copper Mazda 6 s

Monday, March 28, 2005 1:55 PM
I think you guys will agree that the SS cobalts look better without the spoiler, here's a glimpse of what I mean.

Here it is with my old hood

Monday, March 28, 2005 1:57 PM
I await the first wrecked SS pictures shortly. That kid is a moron.

19.2@104 2.0 60ft

does that work out? how many people actually read the sig....
Monday, March 28, 2005 3:00 PM
i actually perfered the redlines that were shipped early with the regular spoiler on them , im not a fan of that taller 1 that both cars share

good luck on the SS

Monday, March 28, 2005 3:44 PM
ive never driven the ss before so I cant say much about it...i do like the look of it without the wing though. That video sucked ass....It was just a pointless collection of stupid or just lame driving with a few burnouts. It had @!#$ty audio and wasnt "produced" at all...just a waste of time

Supercharged 95 BMW 540i M-Sport

Monday, March 28, 2005 4:56 PM
My city/area has yet to see a 2 DOOR Cobalt, nonethe less a SS/SC. Some were supposed to come in February but I have yet to see a non 4 door auto in person.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Monday, March 28, 2005 5:06 PM
i want, but if i was to order the spoiler would be delete or the smaller scale spoiler.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Monday, March 28, 2005 7:44 PM
Quote:

I await the first wrecked SS pictures shortly. That kid is a moron.

agreed 100%

atleast i know there will be people like him to help put cobalts in the junkyards.. wonder if they will be as plentyful as an srt4. all the 16 year olds that mom and dad buy.

atleast ill be able to find a totaled one in the junkyard so i can snag the engine.

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:17 PM
one thing is hsi defense
that was a small parking lot and i personally never smoked the tires in the rain

havent tried either

i think spinning tires in third in the rain is good enough and scary enough

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search