Anybody have a - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anybody have a
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 5:59 PM
I went ahead and ordered my HPTuners Pro since they will also support my '04 Canyon now. I'll wait and put the Tec3 on when I switch everything to turbo this fall.

So I was just wondering if anyone has got a successful "Fake 2 Bar" file so when I get my '96 ECU switched out for a '97-'98 next weekend I can just download a BASE file to start tuning with.

Time seems like it's always a limiting factor for me.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"

Re: Anybody have a
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:10 PM
I could probably make one, but I don't have a licensed 97-99 ECU to work with.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:11 PM
gary i dont know if it would help you but i have a stock gm s/c reflash, and a few other tune files, and ryan might be coming out this weekend to flash/tune my car, i could send you all the bin files, btw i sent you an email mon. did you get it?

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:23 PM

Hey Brandon, No email... I'm just trying to get out of here for the night. These 12-14 hr. days suck.

"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:44 PM
I have a 98 auto done

sig not found
Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:19 AM

Todd , How hard would it be to convert for a manual?

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:00 AM
I'll be doing as much of a 'copy' of the GM S/C reflash onto a 99 ECM as I can do........ will be a 5 speed as well.

I also replied to the Email you sent me, did you get it?

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:01 PM
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:Todd , How hard would it be to convert for a manual?

Just changing all the values eliminate shifting and codes.

sig not found
Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:54 PM
would there be differences in fuel and spark because 97 was a 2.2, and 98+ was the 2200? I guess you can tune to fix any differences... You'll probably be pretty close anyways.

Oh, nevermind, i just looked at your profile. 2.4 = same from 96-i dunno when. 2003?

Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:58 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:I'll be doing as much of a 'copy' of the GM S/C reflash onto a 99 ECM as I can do........ will be a 5 speed as well.

I was windering about this myself. I was thinking you could copy the Gm sc program into a 97-99 computer so it runs like a 2000+ sc car.
SpeedRacer please let us now how this goes. I'm wanting to swap the Reaper to a 97 ECU so I can use HP on it as well.

FU Tuning

Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:43 PM
I have a 2.4 GM charger program and I wonder cause it has the 2 bar as an option if it could be swapped in, i dont have the balls to try to upload it though

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, June 16, 2006 4:37 AM
Quote:

SpeedRacerZ wrote:

I'll be doing as much of a 'copy' of the GM S/C reflash onto a 99 ECM as I can do........ will be a 5 speed as well.

Sure did. Still trying to find a ECU local.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search