magnaflow muffler - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
magnaflow muffler
Friday, November 04, 2011 10:50 AM
i am looking at magnaflow mufflers and i was just curious i anyone has one and if so do they sound nice?

Re: magnaflow muffler
Friday, November 04, 2011 12:11 PM
heres the exhaust sound clip thread http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=385223&t=339698&p=6

also check out the performance forum, theres more exhaust threads in there than here
Monday, November 21, 2011 6:35 PM
I run a Magnaflow on my 98Z24, and I love how it sounds. Have had a few comments on its sound also.

1998 Z24

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 1:13 AM
Never cared for Magnaflows on 4 cylinders. A Dynomax Superturbo and a long resonator (or one of the larger bullet styles with more packing) is a perfect combo.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:53 PM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:Never cared for Magnaflows on 4 cylinders. A Dynomax Superturbo and a long resonator (or one of the larger bullet styles with more packing) is a perfect combo.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:03 PM
i got the magnaflow catback on my z24 with a CAI, sounds amazinggggg. not ricey, A def. must get
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:57 PM
I run a Magnaflow on my 01. Built the system myself but used a 2.25" Magnaflow Street muffler. The "Tuning" pipe on the Street series causes a rasp i would prefer the race series. Im gunna go to the Megan M-GT next.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search