1. Front/Rear end conversion from 01 cav to 98 sunfire. Much info needed as possible.
2. Good guide on wiring cd players from stock setup, speakers, and subs/amps effectiantly without overpriced walmart stuff, websites/youtube guides/articles, and good online sources to buy wiring/harnesses/dash kits from.
3. Whats the piece covering the gas cap that you have to unlock in some newer cars, gas lid?
4. Guide on replacing steering wheel/fixing dash board after airbag deployment. May not necessarily want to replace the airbags, but would like to replace the dash/steering wheel as my airbag deployment make them an eyesore.
Even if I have to junkyard the parts I will, I just need to know how to disable the current airbags bc i dont want them blowin my face up in the junkyard bc im inexperienced.
1. For information on doing a front end conversion, read this thread
. A rear end conversion is pretty much impossible unless you have a Sedan. On the Coupes the quarter panels are completely different and it would require a ridiculous amount of time and modification to do a rear end swap.
3.. GM refers to it as a "fuel door".
Also if your concerned about pulling an airbag from a car all you need to do is verify that the battery is removed/unhooked and they cannot/will not trigger. there is also certain years you have to get the bags from if you do so. Not sure on how to repair the dash mat, I think the air bag "opening" is removable/replaceable but don't quote me.. the whole dash mat is easily removed and installed from any car so that shouldn't be too big of an issue to just swap it out.
Have a nice day.