Clear turn signal ? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Clear turn signal ?
Saturday, September 09, 2006 8:36 AM
Ok well I havn't been able to find any informaton that can help me yet so I was wondering if anybody knew a way I would be able to clear my own turn signal lenses on my 97' sunfire? I'm going to be trying to find out a way in the mean time but untill it happens if it does I figured I'd see if anybody knew already. Thanks

Re: Clear turn signal ?
Saturday, September 09, 2006 8:56 AM
they do sell them already clear.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:30 AM
Yeah I know, I can get off ebay for about 40 bucks but I was just wondering if there was a way I could do it myself for free but I don't thinks thats going to happen. And i read on here one time something about 95' - 02' sunfire gt's come stock with clear ones?

Saturday, September 09, 2006 2:49 PM
deeeeej wrote:Yeah I know, I can get off ebay for about 40 bucks but I was just wondering if there was a way I could do it myself for free but I don't thinks thats going to happen. And i read on here one time something about 95' - 02' sunfire gt's come stock with clear ones?

No one on eBay sells clear side markers made specifically for Sunfires any more, but these will work just fine.

As far as the front bumper signals (round lights) are concerned, they came clear from the factory on all 1995-1999 Sunfire GTs. These can be ordered brand new from GM Parts Direct. The part number for them is: #5978215. You can also try to find a set in junkyard, but the chances are pretty slim of finding ones that are in decent shape.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:06 PM
Since you have the SE model, two options for the fronts:

1) Purchase (which will end up being less expensive than a DIY
2) DIY

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search