Color Choices..Opinions please - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Color Choices..Opinions please
Sunday, September 18, 2011 1:46 AM
So im almost through with body work on my 97 fire and i was thinking of goin with a dark grey but i wanna do something different than what iv ever seen so iv narrowed it down to these 2 let me know what you think....Also was kinda wanting a pontiac color..lol
Ignition orange metallic

Or
Magnetic grey metallic

Re: Color Choices..Opinions please
Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:00 AM
Personally I like the orange but that's just me I like colors that stand out not blend in with the crowd.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 2:33 PM
yea thats what im shooting for but i also dont wanna go with some off the wall rediculous color
Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:08 PM
that orange is nasty, go with gunmetal

Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:25 PM
I wish I could have gotten my hands on a 2010 Ignition Orange Metallic Vibe GT .

I vote IOM!

blucavvy wrote:that orange is nasty

That picture does not accurately represent the color. In the picture it looks more red then it really is. It's actually a very metallic beautiful orange color.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 7:37 PM
blucavvy wrote:that orange is nasty

That picture does not accurately represent the color. In the picture it looks more red then it really is. It's actually a very metallic beautiful orange color.
i was trying to find a picture that accuratly showed the true color but thats the best i could do..
Heres a pic of my stepdad with his charger if this gives every1 a better idea of what im shooting for, the pic hasnt been altered in anyway

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:11 AM
I'd like to see a Sunburst Orange Metallic(see: 04-5 Cav's and Fires) on an older J. I've actually considered doing that to my 2000 Cav.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:06 AM
The orange!!! Or you can do what my friend did on her truck. It is white until about the bottom 3 inches of the body which then shades into a dark blue. It looks really good.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:38 AM
ill prolly go with the gunmetal, im currently searching for a 00-02 gt bumper and i should have my eyelids on tomorrow so its guna be mean looking..lol
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:58 PM
if your going t paint your car i say paint it a custom color that no one will have.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search