States rally against abortion rights - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: States rally against abortion rights
Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:39 PM on j-body.org
Thwere are more women than men in the U.S., and those congress "men" got there somehow--namely people voting for them...

While I know that the majority of people in congress are men, it is not jsut congress that's doing this, it's people lobbying and there are just as much women in this.

My point was let's not turn this into a gender war--There are men and women out there that want to take away men AND women's rights. We should be fighting the people taking away our rights rather than fighting each other.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:51 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Angel you and I have discussed this before and you know how I feel .

Now as for your question in the huge bold letters, women tell us men what to do every single day of our lives . You guys can't help it its a fact of being a women that you simply can not stop yourselves from telling us what to do . And if we don't do what you want GOD help us cause no power on Earth can . So you see we're told what to do MORE then you guys are and yet you STILL complain about it ! ( shakes head in utter dis-belief )

You're comparing apples to oranges. Telling you to take out the trash is something you CAN ignore... and has absolutely nothing to do with what the ACTUAL question I asked you said. I said how would you feel if a bunch of women mandated by LAW what you could or could not do with your BODIES...

Now... do me a favor, and go back and read that last post I made on the previous page about how you would feel if someone sexually assaulted and murdered your child, and you were FORCED by law to take care of that child of the moster that brutally assaulted and murdered your child. That is pretty much the closest thing a man could have to do to equal how a woman who was raped or whatever be FORCED to carry that child.

Go read that post again FULLY and answer my question please.

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:25 AM on j-body.org
Angel I'm not even going there with you. I've already said a number of times for rape and if the womens life is in danger fine. As a form of BC no its not fine.

What I was trying to bring up here, however it would appear your not seeing what I'm talking about, was that a women has a right to an abortion, fine thats great. But why then if the women can say "Oops I didn't mean to get pregnant it was an accident" she can opt to hae an abortion and thats just fine. The man who helped create that life has ZERO say or rights in the matter. The supreme court thru its finding in Roe v. Wade basicly told us that men have no rights over a child that they are 50% responcible for in its creation. We may as well be an anomous sperm donor as far as the courts are concerned, Roe v. Wade made sure of that.

Now look at the flip side of the coin for a minute. I understand your outlook on it and thats cool but look at it from another POV. If a women can say I made a mistake and do not want this baby then the man who helped create can not stop here from aborting it then she is in total control. So why then if a women gets pregnant and the man says I don't want it and the women decides to keep it are we held responcible for it ? A women can have an "Oops" well then why can't a man ? And before you say he should have used protection don't go even go there cause the women laid there and let him keep going so she's just as guilty as he is.

So why then can a women have an "Oops" and we can't ? That seems like a double standard .

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, March 10, 2006 7:51 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Thwere are more women than men in the U.S., and those congress "men" got there somehow--namely people voting for them...

While I know that the majority of people in congress are men, it is not jsut congress that's doing this, it's people lobbying and there are just as much women in this.

My point was let's not turn this into a gender war--There are men and women out there that want to take away men AND women's rights. We should be fighting the people taking away our rights rather than fighting each other.

Well said.

That has been the tactic in kaNUTa since the 80's. Divide and conquer.

Set virtually everybody up as groups of "minorities" and give those goups special rights, and they end up so busy fighting each other and jockying for position as "most victimized" in order to get thier special rights, that nobody notices everybody has lost most of thier basic rights.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Friday, March 10, 2006 8:36 AM on j-body.org
Except me, i'm a white, mid 20's longhaired non-partisan irreligious goateed male--i'm everyone's @!#$...

and proud of it

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Friday, March 10, 2006 1:15 PM on j-body.org
Jack, did you not see where I said that in regards to abortion where the man actually wants something to do with the child that it should be a decision made by BOTH parties and not JUST the woman? Yes I said that.

In cases where a woman does NOT want the child and the man does... I even said it would be more than fair to have the woman carry the child and sign her rights over to the man and pay child support?? Did you not see that?? I did not once say that the decision should TOTALLY be left up to the woman, simply that the right to choose should never be totally taken away. If neither the woman or the man want the child, the woman should be left to decide what she wants to do... provided she's not using abortions as birth control. In that sense... permanent steralization, and if either party wants a child down the road, they can adopt. In cases of rape and the like, it's the woman's decision. That's my stance

Friday, March 10, 2006 1:39 PM on j-body.org
Well it looks like we may agree on it after all.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, March 10, 2006 2:13 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Except me, i'm a white, mid 20's longhaired non-partisan irreligious goateed male--i'm everyone's @!#$...

and proud of it

no you are niot. I;m late 30's, ex-light infantry, drunk as a skunk and dont give a crap.

Take this job and shove it.

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:09 PM on j-body.org
but are you proud of it??

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, March 10, 2006 4:39 PM on j-body.org
What I did as army?

no--i'm not proud of it. I'm embaresed by it, and I wronged a lot of people. My excuse at the time was the uniform, and thats no @!#$ excuse at all.

the gotee--yeah. I AM @!#$ proud of that. my older brother wacked me in the face with a 2x4 when we were kids and I took like a zillion stiches. doc said I'd never be able to have a normal beard or face.

what the doc dont know is I was ugly to start with.

LOL

Saturday, March 11, 2006 12:56 PM on j-body.org
No, i meant proud to be everyone's @!#$

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search