Death for converting religions? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Death for converting religions?
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:38 AM on j-body.org
Its easy to explain. They're animals.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:47 AM on j-body.org
You're an animal, idiot. 'Animals' are far too smart to have religion.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:55 AM on j-body.org
^^^bingo.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:44 AM on j-body.org
Ah, I see more of the typical responces of the enlightened ones. Whats wrong?
Truth offend you? Too bad. What else would you call a group of "people" who would kill you for not believeing as you do? I believe all of our ansestors fled that very same oppresion a few hundred years back. I also believe its one of the founding princepals of this country. I know how dare I suggest this country is actualy ok in some respects. But hey its true.

NOPE animals kill each other for no reason and so do they.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:01 AM on j-body.org
since when do animals kill eachother for no reason?

actually the ONLY animals in the animal kingdom to kill for no reason are humans and apes.

The biggest hole, is the illusion of invulnerability.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:04 AM on j-body.org
What do i call them? Oppressors. And they no no single religion or nation.

And as for killing for no reason, look up "Manifest Destiny" sometime.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:36 AM on j-body.org
Nat, Try cats they kill for fun. Anything else?

Keeper, again please try to keep this in our lifetime at least. I didn't kill any Indians and I don't intend to. Lesson learned, see how nicely that works?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:47 AM on j-body.org
cats do NOT kill for fun.

where did u get the idea that they do?

killing a mouse is not "fun" to them. it is what has been genetically bred into them for thousands of years. they see a mouse and they feel the "need" to get rid of it. it is NOT for fun.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:57 AM on j-body.org
No Nat, Not just mice. lol! Try checking out whats happening in Alstralia right now with cats killing off intire species of animals. And even here its well documented that cats kill just for fun. Hell there was a big study in England done afew years ago and it was found that cats are to blame 100% for certain types of wild birds disapearing. Scientists
in Engalnd tracked cats for a few years, regular house cats that go outdoors and it was found that they kill only for sport as they are well fed at home. One womens cat was takeing out on average something like 5 or 6 birds a day! She would catch them and kill then and just leave the body behind and go looking for the next bird. Now true I do hate birds but do not be fooled by fluffy in the pet store they are killing machines.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:07 PM on j-body.org
Neither did most of the Iraqis living.

Pigeonhole them and expect to be pigeonholed.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:16 PM on j-body.org
Um, Keeper I hate to be the one to point out to you that we're not indiscrininately killing Iraqs for the hell of it. We're there trying to help them. Not my idea but hey what can you do right?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:18 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:No Nat, Not just mice. lol! Try checking out whats happening in Alstralia right now with cats killing off intire species of animals. And even here its well documented that cats kill just for fun. Hell there was a big study in England done afew years ago and it was found that cats are to blame 100% for certain types of wild birds disapearing. Scientists
in Engalnd tracked cats for a few years, regular house cats that go outdoors and it was found that they kill only for sport as they are well fed at home. One womens cat was takeing out on average something like 5 or 6 birds a day! She would catch them and kill then and just leave the body behind and go looking for the next bird. Now true I do hate birds but do not be fooled by fluffy in the pet store they are killing machines.

just because cats are killing of species does not mean they are doing it for "fun"

cats have been bred since early civilization to specialize and main priority to kill rodents and smaller animals to protect crops and storage areas.

If u understand how breeding works then u can understand how EXTREMELY strong the URGE to kill smaller rodents/animals would be after thousands of years of refinement and amplification through selective breeding.

that being stated, its clear to see that although a cat may have plenty of food, the urge genetically embeded and created for thousands of years is stronger and is not linked to hunger. if cats were bred to kill rodents when they were hungry only, they would nto have been usefull to early civilizations. they were bred to kill anytiem there were rodents.

modern cats kill these animals due to a genetic drive PUSHING their brains to react in a way in accordance to their genetic specialization. killing rodents by cats is NOT at all based on their hunger and NOT at all based on a "fun" factor or just because.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:19 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Um, Keeper I hate to be the one to point out to you that we're not indiscrininately killing Iraqs for the hell of it. We're there trying to help them. Not my idea but hey what can you do right?

and according to who is what we are doing "helping" that is COMPLETELY subjective.

hitler and his folowers were sure they were helping his race by getting rid of the possibility of jew contamination.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:26 PM on j-body.org
Then if thats the case I guess the Arabs in general have been bred baddly as well. Hence their blood thirstiness and wars at every turn. Its not their fault they were just bred to kill. BTW they do a good job at it. Maybe if we could somehow stop the cycle of violence over there then they wouldn't be so bad.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 1:50 PM on j-body.org
omg seriously man.

the brain functions of a cat vs a human are FAR different and is EXACTLY why ONLY humans and apes kill for "fun"

PEOPLE at apes can kill for fun because of the capabilities in higher brain functions which allow us to to override our instincts and or genetic predisposal and do things as we see fit. and in some cases, it is killing mercilessly

most brains in the animal kingdom do not contain the higher functions of the brain that would allow this to take place.

and that is EFFING disgusting that u group arabs as a whole into a murderous stereotype that couldnt be more wrong. all cultures all religions all races as factions within them that take things to the extreme good and bad.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:20 PM on j-body.org
99% of all people simply want safety and security for their families so they can live in peace have food, shelter and raise a family.

It's the 1% you have to look out for.

If you look at the history of the Middle East you'll see that the Arab communities became violent later on. It was the Babalonians and the Hebrews that did most of the killing, then the Egyptians (Persians mostly) and then the Arabs. The real violence started post WWI when western cultures colonized the areas.

Nobody there is completely innocent, but let's not pretend that the violence started with the incursion of Arabs, that's simply not true. The Roman empire had it's hand in there, and cause one of the bloddiest ancient wars ever (Jewish uprising again the opressive Roman empire).

The first car bombs I can remember reading about? The CIA planted them in Lebanon in the 80s.

World's first terrorist (I can think of)? Guy Fawkes (tried to blow up the British parlement and King James) 1605.

PAX
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:41 PM on j-body.org
Actually, the firsdt car bombs were done i believe in the 20's by the mob wars...although i seriosuly doubt they were the first.

And Jack, most iraqis aren't indiscriminatly trying to kill american troops. It's a few of the extreme losers that are.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:20 PM on j-body.org
Makes sense.. How about car bombs in the middle east.. Did it get invented in the US then exported? Nice.. Very nice.

PAX
Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:22 AM on j-body.org
Well terrorism has its routes in the French revolution. Thats where historians agree it first popped up, Thanks Frenchie! Not sure where the first car bombs were set off but the prohibition era of the 20's I know they had them so I guess it's possible.

Ok Nat perhaps animals is the wrong word. After all its wrong to give animals such a bad name. And its true most Arabs / Muslims are not terrorists but its equally true that most terrorists are Arabs / Muslims so until their community can get off their collective asses and take a stand against the few that show them in a bad light then they will continue to be seen as such. Its not just by me either and if you find it offensive to call them and compare them to animals and barbarians tough. I find it offensive that the majority of terrorist actions carried out around the world are committed by them and aimed directly at the US. They don't like something a president is doing they hijack planes or ships and kill our people to make a statement. I have a statement to make to They are barbarians! They are blood thirsty, ruthless, unfeeling barbarians! Why do you think they were to towels on their heads? Hmm? Its so when they cut someone head off they can wipe any of the blood off themselves. I also find it highly offensive that they can kill thousands of Americans and some people think we should just leave them alone. They started it we should finish it and if that means wiping them off the face of the Earth to ensure our safety and the safety of our families then so be it. I'll sleep just fine.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:54 AM on j-body.org
DAAYMMNNN

Must be nice to sit on a horse high enough that it allows ya to make moral judgements on what is "right" and what is "wrong" with the way another culture 1/2 a planet away chooses to live in thier OWN SOVERIGN COUNTRY.

Ever figgure out that just maybee somebody over there is doing the exact same thing about "the west" and thats WHY ya have all these wars and strife and bombings and such?

simple soloution is MIND YER OWN FREAKEN BUISINESS and respect thier borders, then they might start to do the same for you.........

But, most of the human race isnt mature enough for that. What we have is about 5 out of 6 billion that havent really progressed much beyond kindergarten and playing "king of the hill". They are simply doing it on a larger scale.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:16 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Well terrorism has its routes in the French revolution. Thats where historians agree it first popped up, Thanks Frenchie! Not sure where the first car bombs were set off but the prohibition era of the 20's I know they had them so I guess it's possible.

Ok Nat perhaps animals is the wrong word. After all its wrong to give animals such a bad name. And its true most Arabs / Muslims are not terrorists but its equally true that most terrorists are Arabs / Muslims so until their community can get off their collective asses and take a stand against the few that show them in a bad light then they will continue to be seen as such. Its not just by me either and if you find it offensive to call them and compare them to animals and barbarians tough. I find it offensive that the majority of terrorist actions carried out around the world are committed by them and aimed directly at the US. They don't like something a president is doing they hijack planes or ships and kill our people to make a statement. I have a statement to make to They are barbarians! They are blood thirsty, ruthless, unfeeling barbarians! Why do you think they were to towels on their heads? Hmm? Its so when they cut someone head off they can wipe any of the blood off themselves. I also find it highly offensive that they can kill thousands of Americans and some people think we should just leave them alone. They started it we should finish it and if that means wiping them off the face of the Earth to ensure our safety and the safety of our families then so be it. I'll sleep just fine.
Really now....well since we are gonna go there and start talking about history then think about this since your mentality is what it is:

The White/Anglo Saxon race has a history of nothing but violence and brutality. What's your mentality now?

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."

Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:20 AM on j-body.org
Then, Jack, we are really no different than them if you use that to justify genocide.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:21 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Well terrorism has its routes in the French revolution. Thats where historians agree it first popped up, Thanks Frenchie! Not sure where the first car bombs were set off but the prohibition era of the 20's I know they had them so I guess it's possible.

i am not sure what you guys definition of terrorism is. but i would imagine terroristic bhavior was happening FAR before the french revolution. its just that they didnt have ways to blwo things up. but im sure terroristic happenings were going on.

Quote:

Ok Nat perhaps animals is the wrong word. After all its wrong to give animals such a bad name. And its true most Arabs / Muslims are not terrorists but its equally true that most terrorists are Arabs / Muslims

and its true that not all white people are racist, but most racist are white people. so why dont u and yoru family and all the other white peopel get off yoru asses and get rid of racism.

Quote:

so until their community can get off their collective asses and take a stand against the few that show them in a bad light then they will continue to be seen as such. Its not just by me either and if you find it offensive to call them and compare them to animals and barbarians tough.

i could care less what you refer terrorist as. however i find it severely disgusting and ignorant to all arabs, muslims and islam peoples on the same level as these terrorists.

Quote:

I find it offensive that the majority of terrorist actions carried out around the world are committed by them and aimed directly at the US. They don't like something a president is doing they hijack planes or ships and kill our people to make a statement. I have a statement to make to They are barbarians! They are blood thirsty, ruthless, unfeeling barbarians!

refer to above statement

Quote:

Why do you think they were to towels on their heads? Hmm? Its so when they cut someone head off they can wipe any of the blood off themselves.

I REAAAALLLLLLYYYY hope ur joking.

Quote:

I also find it highly offensive that they can kill thousands of Americans and some people think we should just leave them alone. They started it we should finish it and if that means wiping them off the face of the Earth to ensure our safety and the safety of our families then so be it. I'll sleep just fine.

nobody thinks we should leave the TERRORISTS alone. i have neve rmet anyoen who wanted that. they DO however want the US to find a better way to fight terrorism that is not taking over an entire culture. the terrorists are NOT the majority, not even close.

they started it? thats subjective. I am not entirely sure what the current terrorists are saying is the reason behind their actions, but im sure they are saying it was spurred on by actions of the US. so according to them WE would be the ones who started it.

you have to stop lumping in the entire islam muslim arab world into being your stereotypical view of a terrorist.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:30 AM on j-body.org
So does anyone here think that other countries would be quiet if the US decided to start killing everyone who was muslim or do you think their would be condemnation of our actions by the muslim countries?

Why can't we let it be known that we think it's wrong? Why must we keep silent when others wouldn't afford us the same treatment?
Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:48 AM on j-body.org
who is sayign we should be silent? who is saying terrorists shouldnt be stopped?

the point is however, dont speak up incorrectly to the people who are NOT to blame, and do NOT put lives on the line in a manner that doesnt need to happen.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search