Illegal Immigration Issue - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Illegal Immigration Issue
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:00 PM on j-body.org
Group hug? lol.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:05 PM on j-body.org
PFFFT!!!! I just didn't want to be misunderstood

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:46 AM on j-body.org
From probably one of the brightest minds of this century
Oh Come all ye Illegal Immigrants
Come and get them Green cards and Learn some Damn English
and then how to drive. - Larry the Cable Guy

Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:09 PM on j-body.org
lol

Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:39 PM on j-body.org
everyone get ready for the trueth. nothing will ever change. this will go to congress get bitched about, get dwindeld down to a couple of extra border patrol agents, and that it. honestly nothing will ever be done about this problem. ritch company owners make to mutch money of illegal imagrants to let the government change how things are handld. so get ready for our new national language. SPANISH...... JUST FOR THE RECORD THEY BUILD THE GREAT WALL OF USA AND MAKE IT A FELONY TO EMIGRATE HERE ILLAGALY.... THATS MY 2 CENTS

Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:22 PM on j-body.org
Lito wrote:Group hug? lol.

dude i know people that have lived here way longer then 5 years and havnt picked up the language as good as you have.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, April 15, 2006 3:32 PM on j-body.org
what I don't understand is why doesn't this government eneact these new rules where coming to this country illegally will be a felony, and add all the other harsh penalties they want to but also reform the immitration process and make it larger to handle the mass quantity of latins coming to this country. I think that would be the best for both sides. No one will be able to complain about illegal immigrants, and latins can still come to american and when they get to america they can be legal u.s citizens. Some might think "oh but then we'll really be flooded with immigrants." If that's the case than just put a cap on it. Every year you can only accept X amount of immigrants. And I don't mean just from Mexico, i mean from the entire world. I think that would be a better way.

"welcome to the most expensive hobby ever..."
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:51 AM on j-body.org
I say send them back instead of giving them amnesty. They can come here legally but chose not too so @!#$ 'em. If they want to live here fine go thru the legal channels to obtain legal citizenship. If they just want to work here give them 6month work visas. Another growing problem is the illegals are obtaining stolen identities and @!#$ it up for the American Citizens that want to work but can't get jobs because the illegal with THEIR Stolen Identity has ruined thier credit or cridibility with big corporations such as Wal-Mart, Target etc...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:42 AM on j-body.org
i saw a ceremony the other day for some people finally becoming u.s. citizens. took them 18 years. at least it's a quick a simple process.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 6:29 AM on j-body.org
Tristan wrote:i saw a ceremony the other day for some people finally becoming u.s. citizens. took them 18 years. at least it's a quick a simple process.

It can be a quick process if they work hard enough at it. My cousins wife finally got her citizenship back in 2000 or 2001, she put it off so she could get a degree in college first then went to classes to get her citizenship.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:40 AM on j-body.org
How long did it take her and what country was she from?

You can't "work hard" to move government beuraucracy. Cause if that was the case I'd be the hardest working man in the DMV line.

---

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:38 AM on j-body.org
I'm not exactly sure when she started the process but I think it was around the mid to late 90's. She's from the Phillipines.
Don't get me started on gov't beuraucracy, Ohio state has enacted a new DMV computer system last year and they still haven't worked the bugs out yet and the dmv workers just get pissed because they can't do nothing without them; no liscenses, registrations etc... sometimes for a whole day the system will be down.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search