Poor Kennedy family and their car problems - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Poor Kennedy family and their car problems
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:12 AM on j-body.org
I think Gam is ignoring us. As is most of everyone else by now. Meh you may be right but I'd still like to see Teddy try for the gold.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:27 AM on j-body.org
I'm not saying he shouldn't try--after all, who better to represent us??? Except maybe Bush...hell, since it's shot for shot, why can't they both?

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:39 AM on j-body.org
Bush may act like a drunk but there is a difference.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:31 PM on j-body.org
Nah, he's had alcohol problems in the past.

Don't worry, so did many other U.S. presidents. So it's not a partisan thing.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:12 PM on j-body.org
I thought he had a coke problem.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:18 PM on j-body.org
i think he had both.

No matter, in a scant 20 or so years will have the first president that dropped E or Crystal meth in the whitehouse.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:31 AM on j-body.org
I think it'll be sooner then 20. Look at the rate of progression of drug use has really taken off in the last few years.
Clinton with his weed and now Bush with coke. I'd venture to guess we'd see an X meth head in maybe not the 08 elections but by 2012 is a pretty safe bet. 08 we'll see heroin or crack.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:22 AM on j-body.org
Yeah...be careful jack...my Daria-level cynicism's rubbing off on you

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:31 AM on j-body.org
Notice that I can be just as bleak as you huh? Spooky isn't it?

Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:56 AM on j-body.org
The difference is i've been stuck here for awhile and actually quite like it. In fact, i've always found optimists downright deluded, and find anything inspirational downright sickening.

Hence, why i find great joy in exploiting humor like this. Like how i think the ultimate dart-game would be Stevie Wonder vs Ray Charles with Hellen Keller as the judge, or the next Iron Chef bake-off should be Jeffery Dahlmer vs. Hannibal Lechter using Julia Child as the main ingredient.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:15 AM on j-body.org
Dahlmer is dead. But that would be fun to see. I just wouldn't want to be a judge thats all. And I'd rather see Hellen Keller used as the dart board and the winner is decided on who can make her scream the loadest. Now that would be fun!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 4:42 PM on j-body.org

DAHMER!!!!

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:10 PM on j-body.org
And no, I wasn't ignoring you, my little pumpkins.

Bush had several DUI/DWI convictions that got fast-tracked on the pardon train when it became clear he wanted to run for office.

He also had quashed (that I last read about in 1999) a charge of posession in 1972 after he refused a random drug test, missed his physical exam (where he would have had to have given a urine sample anyhow) and was grounded, it was quashed because he was transferred to Alabama's ANG, which didn't have aircraft, and did come in the vicinity of a senatorial candidate that was a friend of GHW Bush. Handy that.

Drugs in the Whitehouse is nothing new. Psychiatrists (Freud-ish quacks, mostly) prescribed cocaine by the shovel to whitehouse staff to keep them alert and wound up... and JFK was found many nights smoking black cuban cigars (with hash gum added in the wrapping leaves) after the bay of pigs. Hell, Lincoln stopped taking his little blue pills because they "made me cross" to the point he'd strike staff and occasionally his wife, in petulance. FDR was supposed to have been hitting the bottle REALLY hard come the end of his life, and apparently Nixon had a habit of draining a 5th of scotch while eating cottage cheese and ketchup.

Other than that, most Presidents were pretty straight, and earlier ones may have had some drinking problems, but it never became a large enough problem that it's tainted their epitaphs.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, June 02, 2006 6:55 AM on j-body.org
I only went off how Keeper spelled it !

And in that case I'm surprised we haven't had a full on junkie in the white house yet.

Friday, June 02, 2006 8:12 AM on j-body.org
sorry...spelling is not my strong suit.

Anyhow, good info: your take on the kennedy/yeltzin drink-off?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:46 AM on j-body.org
Beer or Vodka?

PAX
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:39 AM on j-body.org
Whatever was served in the Himalayan drinking contest from Raiders of the Lost Arc (i think it was fermented yak piss strained through a dirty Sherpa's sock)

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:55 AM on j-body.org
Yeah this is a Yak piss drinking contest ! No wussy Vodka or girly Beer ! PFT ! What do you think this is ?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:43 AM on j-body.org
I have no verification on the liquor that was being used...i just know it wasn't stoli or an appletini.

just imagine what would be used in a sherpa drinking contest...that's the liquor they would be using.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:54 AM on j-body.org
Well, considering it was a movie, it would have been water... In real life it'll be a drink resebling Vodka.. IE: Alcohol in water. Vodka can be made from just about anything.. Most is now made from corn, even though tradition dictates it is made from potatoes, I had a Russian guy tell me that McD's buys all the potatoes in Russia so the the Vodka is now made from corn. Nobody noticed.. Know why? Because the sole purpose of Vodka is to get drunk, it is just clear alcohol tamed down with some water. The quality of the water being the only influence on flavour.

In that case, my money would be on the Russian.

PAX
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:05 PM on j-body.org
Not Vodka yak piss ! haven't you been paying attention? Yak piss Yak piss Yak piss Yak piss! Actualy I just like saying Yak piss its not something I get to use everyday . Yak piss Yak piss Yak piss !

And I still say Teddy stands a good chance.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:15 PM on j-body.org
yeah, but we're not talking a stolui-level vodka, hahaha, we're talking something that even has questionable disinfectant properties...

and yeah, we could have it be yak piss vodka....hey...someone could market that to Absolut...

(picturing an ad showing a yak giving paris hilton a golden shower while she's drinking some absolut--tagline: "Abso-yaking-lut"

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:17 PM on j-body.org
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!! I'd PAY money to see paris Hilton get a golden shower from a Yak !
How much and is gonna be carried live on pay oer view ?!?!???

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:48 AM on j-body.org
UPDATE!

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:23 AM on j-body.org
WAIT A SECOND !!!! How the hell did they manage to do that ? Get someone from DC to ADMIT fault and take responcibility !! Damn I bet old Teddy is disapointed in him for that, I mean why else be a Kennedy is you can't
use your name to bail you out and make things go away ?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search