Pentagon releases 9/11 security tape: - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pentagon releases 9/11 security tape:
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:28 PM on j-body.org
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060517/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/sept_11_video

Quote:

WASHINGTON - The
Pentagon on Tuesday released the first video images of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the military headquarters building and killing 189 people in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The images, recorded by Pentagon security cameras outside the building, were made public in response to a December 2004 Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group. Some still images from the video had previously been leaked and publicly circulated, but this was the first official release.

The airplane is a thin white blur on the video as it slams into the Pentagon at ground level. Almost instantly a white flash and a huge orange fireball appear on the video, followed by a tower of gray-black smoke. One of the videos shows a Pentagon police car driving in the direction of the impact point shortly after the plane hit.

Traveling at an estimated 350 mph, the hijacked American Airlines plane plowed into the southwest side of the Pentagon at 9:38 a.m. EDT, shortly after two other hijacked airlines were flown into the twin towers at the World Trade Center in New York. The attack set off fires in a portion of the Pentagon and killed 125 people inside, in addition to the 59 passengers and crew and the five men who hijacked the plane at Dulles International Airport.

The Pentagon had previously refused to release the videos, saying they had been provided to the Justice Department as evidence in any criminal proceedings.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.

Cheryl Irwin, a Pentagon spokeswoman, said families of the victims of the Pentagon attack were not consulted before the videos were released on the Pentagon's Web site.

I haven't had a chance to see the vid yet, however if it is anything as described where it is a "white blur," they need to release a tape from another angle.

Re: Pentagon releases 9/11 security tape:
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:29 PM on j-body.org
nevermind... it's a repost from off topic

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:33 PM on j-body.org
The other post will more than likely end up here.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:01 PM on j-body.org
Again if people making a video on the internet called "loose change" can convince you the US govt. plotted 9/11, and they flew a missile into the Pentagon you might as well just move to another country.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:02 PM on j-body.org
Then again, if you believe that your government is incapable of such a deed, you're best to STAY THE HELL HOME!!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:05 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Then again, if you believe that your government is incapable of such a deed, you're best to STAY THE HELL HOME!!!

I didn't see a plane. I saw what they called a plane which could have been dust for all we know. look at the wtc there are obvious wing markings why isn't there any wing markings on the pentagon.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:11 PM on j-body.org
Jokr wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Then again, if you believe that your government is incapable of such a deed, you're best to STAY THE HELL HOME!!!

I didn't see a plane. I saw what they called a plane which could have been dust for all we know. look at the wtc there are obvious wing markings why isn't there any wing markings on the pentagon.

Mmmmmm maybe because the Pentagon was made to resist a bomb. The WTC was made of lightweight stell, it didnt have bomb proof windows, nor was it made to withstand a bunch of terrorists flying a plane into it. Ever think of that?

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:16 PM on j-body.org
sure didn't look like it did.

compare the pictures Where are the wings Where is the tail section of the plane.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:31 PM on j-body.org
Rob S wrote:Again if people making a video on the internet called "loose change" can convince you the US govt. plotted 9/11, and they flew a missile into the Pentagon you might as well just move to another country.

I'm not saying that the US gov't plotted this...

If they are so quick to judge, they should at least show the proof. Provide the burden of guilt on those that are guilty and justification for the illegalities that the gov't has imposed (ie the Patriot Act)

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:34 AM on j-body.org
Rob S wrote:
Jokr wrote:

Mmmmmm maybe because the Pentagon was made to resist a bomb. The WTC was made of lightweight stell, it didnt have bomb proof windows, nor was it made to withstand a bunch of terrorists flying a plane into it. Ever think of that?

According to one of the lead designers of the WTC, they were made to withstand a plane hitting them.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:04 AM on j-body.org
Geez don't you guys know?

The Pentagon and a field in Penslyvania were hit by tomahawk cruise missiles.

Flight 93 landed at the Cleveland airport and was taken to a secure area presumably where all the passengers were executed.

NORAD flew two remote control airplanes into WTC 1 and 2.

WTC 1 & 2 were rigged with explosives detonated to make them collapse along with WTC 7 which housed key evidence in a trial against some big shot type people.

All domestic flights were grounded while Osama Bin Laden's family members were flown out of the country and G W Bush hid in a bunker at Offut AFB and Osama was having kidney dialysis done at a US operated hospital in a foreign land.

All fighter planes that could have shot down the off course flights were on a training mission (no live weapons) somewhere too far away to intercept them in time.

I think thats about it anyone else feel free to chime in with things I may have missed.

||Click to visit my Cardomain page|Nebraska Region SCCA||

Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:53 AM on j-body.org
http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%2...-Flight-77.html

http://www.rense.com/general67/radfdf.htm

Here you all go enjoy..

Had to change sig because some dickhead is mad it went 1 letter over size
Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:46 AM on j-body.org
the plan isnt what made the buildings collapse it was the burning jet fuel which was on fire and melted the support beams, neither one of the towers fell from the impact it was the fire that did them in

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, May 22, 2006 5:58 AM on j-body.org
I have some nice bridges I'm selling at deep disounted prices! PM me for a list of their locations and possible toll collection rates.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:41 AM on j-body.org
For the 56th billion time.. The fires were not even close to hot enough to bring the buildings down.

A similar Building in Spain burned for over 30 hours without colapsing. WTC1 and WTC2 burned for 56 minutes.
The firefighters said there were two "small fires" and that they would be under control in no time just before the first collapse.

WTC7 also collapse for no apparent reason.

All three fell at freefall speed with the building offering no resistance what so ever.
Odd isn't it?

The owner of the complex paid millions, but recieved billions from the insurance claim.

The security was overseen buy GWB's brother Marvin. His last day (as scheduled) was Sept 11th 2001.
The bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the security detail 2 weeks before the incident.
No security was working at all for the final days before the collapse.

Then there is the odd stock market activity.

Somebody knows something and they aren't telling.

PAX
Monday, May 22, 2006 6:55 AM on j-body.org
^^^A good string of coincidences, taken from a very convincing documentary.

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:29 AM on j-body.org
They're going fast so PM me now ! Big money to be made by simply placeing a toll booth at either end. Don't delay PM me today !

HAHAHAHAHA For the 56th billionth time I'll ask, What was the interior floors steel structure rated for? Not the main support beams that you guys are so fond of giveing stats on but I'm talking about the much smaller less heavy duty steel that was used to make up the floors. What was the load capasity of each of the floors ? Was it enough to support the weight of a jet liner ? And the weight of the floors that had fallen into it from the planes impact ? Then throw fire in there and how does it effect the floors steel ? Is it perhapps too much weight coupled with the fire that eventualy caused the floors steel to fail ? Once again NOT the main support beams but rather just the steel that held up the floors.

The building in spain, did it have the weight of a jet liner and the collapsed floors that it had hit AND a fire burning all at the same time ? If not apples to oranges my friend.

WTC 7 was damaged when the towers fell. I remember them pulling the fire fighters out cause they knew it was unstable.

And how else would they fall ? In slow motion ? When one floor falied it pancaked down onto the floor below it, now that floors weight basicly just doubled. Now take the both of them and drop them onto the floor below, now its weight just tripled. And so on and thats not even factoring in momentum which would be steadily gaining.

Now I'm not saying the govt doesn't do shady stuff but theres no evidence that we did this to ourselves.

Sorry.

But I do still have some nice bridges if anyones interested.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:15 AM on j-body.org
I know tons of people have seen loose change, for those who haven't seen the 2nd edition of it yet with "new evidence" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:50 AM on j-body.org
An hour and 20 minutes ? Damn! Not at work sorry. I sat thru the first 20 or so and saw it prove nothing. Fun movie tho. 2 thumbs way up.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:19 AM on j-body.org
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:
Rob S wrote:
Jokr wrote:

According to one of the lead designers of the WTC, they were made to withstand a plane hitting them.

All Tall buildings in NYC have to have an aircraft crash compliance built in.

It's been part of the code since 1945 or so.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:28 AM on j-body.org
That mat be true Gam but does that code say anything about being able to support the added weight of said plane ? Or that the building must be able to take the hit ? Big difference there !

Let me ask you guys another question... Why do you buy into these internet conspiracy videos stateing the govt is behind the whole 9/11 thing but then claim the UFO video's are faked ? Seems to me if you'll fall for one internet wack job video you'd fall for them all.

BTW I still have a few bridges left if you want to become a billionair overnight.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:30 AM on j-body.org
If I saw a UFO myself, maybe then I would believe it. The fact is I'm sure we were all sitting there glued to our TVs watching everything that was happening and watching the videos played over and over and over on every news broadcast and news station. We can all make our own assumptions from what we saw.

Neat little animation "what the pentagon video should have shown... if a Boeing 757 really hit the pentagon" Link

If they want people to know that it's a plane why not release better quality footage? You're telling me this big US Government office runs @!#$ty surveilance.. bottom of the line and not some high quality cameras? Why not release the other videos they've confiscated? It's been almost 5 years now and that's the best they can give us as "proof". What a joke

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:49 AM on j-body.org
Heather as proof goes your right it does suck. BUT just like the UFO cases it happened too fast and no one was expecting it. The survalence cameras around the Pentagon it would seem are not the high speed type that us action movie goers are used to. So I can see how some would still call BS but I think I would call BS if someone had perfect crystal clear footage of the wreck. That to me would seem to be scripted rather then fuzzy grainy footage such as this.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:22 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:An hour and 20 minutes ? Damn! I sat thru the first 20 or so and saw it prove nothing.

Now THAT is the way to debate. Well done sir.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:03 PM on j-body.org
i'm not going to say it's a conspiracy, or it's not, but some things do not make sense and really, if you believe the government couldn't or wouldn't slaughter a few thousand citizens you're as naieve as Greg Brady.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search