Ann Coulter: one-way ticket straight to Crazy Town - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ann Coulter: one-way ticket straight to Crazy Town
Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:43 PM on j-body.org
So if you aren't already aware, the crazy woman that is Ann Coulter has been spreading her filth on all willing airways in promotion of her pathetic diatribes she for some reason considers prose. If you didn't see her appearance on the Today Show being interviewed by Matt Lauer, then check out this beaaaaauty: http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Today-Coulter-Widows.wmv
I sware this woman has no heart at all. Luckily, my growing hero Mr. Keith Olbermann lays the smack down on this psychopath and points out what a heartless hypocrite this woman is. http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Countdow-Coulter-Widows.wmv
I'm sure all those women are soooo happy their husbands died so they can profit from it and speak out about securing our nation. Those heartless pieces of crap! This woman needs to be tarred and feathered or something equally painful and humilitation. Bah. That's my rant for the night.

Re: Ann Coulter: one-way ticket straight to Crazy
Friday, June 09, 2006 4:43 AM on j-body.org
To a extremely small extent she is right. to an extremely small. She is nuts thought. Just like most political pundits, conservative, liberal or whatever label you want to put on them. I can't view the videos at work because I have no speakers so any transcipts would help, but I only have 3 more hours so meh. Seriously something is wrong with her, because did you honeslty think that critiscing 9/11 widows was going to make you look good? Did you think that it was going to help your party? I mean wow. Pundits can rant and rant for hours and say absolutley nothing.

Quote:

_"(Liberals) are always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. ... Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment,"
Ann Coulter

Anybody who says they are not a fan of the 1rst amendment has lost thier mellon farmers mind... That is the basis for this entire country!

Quote:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity"

This is extremely anti-american statement, freedom of religion WTF DO YOU THINK OUR FOUNDERS CAME HER FOR ANN? A TEA PARTY?

All I have to say is Ann Coulter is not an American, she is not a conservative, she is psycotic!

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:09 AM on j-body.org
Yeah she is getting further and further out on the right fringe where the ultra conservative wacko's live. I read a couple of her books and she was right on the money with some things but shes getting worse as time goes by.
Shes past my defending her thats for sure.

Shes the exact polar oposite of Mike Myers (sp?)

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, June 09, 2006 7:55 AM on j-body.org
IMO she's a @!#$ Commie.

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:04 AM on j-body.org
NO NO a commie is too far left, she's been turning right all her life so shes not a commie.

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:05 AM on j-body.org
hey, you can't be wrong all the time--and even hitler had his good points.

Still, look at here, it's patently obvious she got to where she is today under the desk of her superiors--it's not her charming wit that did it.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, June 09, 2006 8:13 AM on j-body.org
Keeper, you give her too much credit. I wouldn't let her near my "under the desk parts" NO THANKS !!

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:27 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:NO NO a commie is too far left, she's been turning right all her life so shes not a commie.

Right, not a commie, a facist. She would have jack booted soldiers goose stepping through town killing desenters in a heartbeat if she was given the opportunity. She should be hung by the nearest lampost like her predessesors from 60 years ago.

Yes, I am normally against killing, but doing away with people like her could save thousands of innocent lives.

PAX
Friday, June 09, 2006 8:33 AM on j-body.org
Jack, it's a sad thing to realize, but some of our male bretheren are that desperate...

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Friday, June 09, 2006 8:47 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:
Jackalope wrote:NO NO a commie is too far left, she's been turning right all her life so shes not a commie.

Right, not a commie, a facist. She would have jack booted soldiers goose stepping through town killing desenters in a heartbeat if she was given the opportunity. She should be hung by the nearest lampost like her predessesors from 60 years ago.

Yes, I am normally against killing, but doing away with people like her could save thousands of innocent lives.

PAX

HAHAHA if we hung her from the nearest tree we'd be no better then she. ( HEY THAT RYMED ! )

And Keeper, I know its sad.

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:27 AM on j-body.org

No commie is to the right, too. Liberals are fiscals commies, Republicans social commies. It's why we need a third party.

---

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:42 AM on j-body.org
no, it's why we need NO parties...

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, June 09, 2006 10:52 AM on j-body.org
But parties are soo much fun ! Toga!, Toga!, Toga!, Toga!, .......

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:07 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]no, it's why we need NO parties...

2 shay

---

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:11 AM on j-body.org
2 shay? aggie--you've just come up with the name of the next hip-hop artist du jure.

And yes, toga parties are fun, but political parties suck cellulite from between Roseanne's thighs.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, June 09, 2006 11:18 AM on j-body.org
Damnit keep I'm trying to eat my lunch.

---

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:22 AM on j-body.org
"2 shay? aggie--you've just come up with the name of the next hip-hop artist du jure.

And yes, toga parties are fun, but political parties suck cellulite from between Roseanne's thighs."

wow kotl you should write greeting cards

that gem would be a very nice get well card

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:40 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™] but political parties suck cellulite from between Roseanne's thighs.

Oh God there goes my lunch !!

And AGuSTiN, 2 shay ? Damn and I thought my spelling was bad ! LMAO !!!

Friday, June 09, 2006 12:22 PM on j-body.org
I thing Agustin meant it on purpose, but with "Ja-Rule" and the like, i could see some Recotrd-producer's buttbag boy coming out under the name 2-shay...or if they go for the oldschool angle: MC 2-Shay

And your welcome for the disturbing image...rememeber with the gastrointestinal constituion needed to not only tolerate, but come up with that disgusting mental image, it doesn't pay to probe the depths of your Keeper's mind.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, June 09, 2006 12:49 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]I thing Agustin meant it on purpose, but with "Ja-Rule" and the like, i could see some Recotrd-producer's buttbag boy coming out under the name 2-shay...or if they go for the oldschool angle: MC 2-Shay

And your welcome for the disturbing image...rememeber with the gastrointestinal constituion needed to not only tolerate, but come up with that disgusting mental image, it doesn't pay to probe the depths of your Keeper's mind.

You know what's funny? Is that every JBO email where "2 shay" has appeared, Google is tossing Rap-related ringtone ads on the side of the page lol

---

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:42 PM on j-body.org
AH HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Your a trip dude !!

Friday, June 09, 2006 2:42 PM on j-body.org
what if i want to between rosanne thighs? then what?

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:10 PM on j-body.org
^^ We start some meds and make sure you're never left alone.

---

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:11 PM on j-body.org
I've read (okay listened to) All of Coulter's books, and lets just say that I thought it was comical until I realised she was serious.

She's all over anything having to do with liberalism in general, not just democrats.

I also find it interesting when you read her curriculum vitae: her only real work experience is clerking for a judge. She isn't a pundit in as much as she's like a lot of pundits: trying to be Howard Stern.

Seriously, I lump her in with Rush Limbaugh (*who is now a drug addicted fat idiot*) Sean Hannity and a lot of jokers who fail to make a salient point with any regularity.

Rabid right? These clowns need a map to figure out how to get back to the right.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:48 PM on j-body.org
neal howell (the sarcastic one wrote:what if i want to between rosanne thighs? then what?

Then we stick a cuisnart up youtr nose, into your frontal lobe, and set to "frappe"

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search