Ann Coulter: one-way ticket straight to Crazy Town - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ann Coulter: one-way ticket straight to Crazy
Friday, June 09, 2006 4:05 PM on j-body.org
But Gam Rush is Right ! Or at least thats what the bumper sticker says.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:22 PM on j-body.org
Believe every thing that's on bumper stickers.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:31 PM on j-body.org
My phaser is set to KILL!

Friday, June 09, 2006 6:27 PM on j-body.org
I think that most of what she says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. She thinks she's a political comedian, she usually joking. Granted, most of what she says is only funny to her but she's not serious. She's up there with Jon Stewart and Al Franken, she's just so good at it you don't know she's joking.

Friday, June 09, 2006 7:25 PM on j-body.org
lol, Hannity isnt "THAT" bad now GAM.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 4:43 PM on j-body.org
zero: If that's the case, then I'll give her a f**king award. Maybe someone should clue her in that half of being funny is actually... you know, BEING FUNNY. Jon Stewart and Al Franken actually have their comic chops (Franken being one of the original writers for SNL, Stewart being a standup comic and a National Lampoons writer and performer), Coulter.. clerked for a judge... I'm sure she was a riot at a jurist's luncheon.

SunfireN2o: I'll grant that he makes a salient point hither and yon, but I have significant problems taking someone that was hired by Rupert Murdoch (the owner of Fox News) even close to seriously. If it weren't for Combes being a milquetoasty liberal, there would be enough spin in the show to achieve liftoff. It's also the reason I don't generally watch any show/network that labels itself "Fair and Balanced." I'd rather objective reporting and deciding for myself what the ramifications of an event is, than have someone pre-digest it. I don't watch a lot of network news.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:21 PM on j-body.org
zero wrote:I think that most of what she says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. She thinks she's a political comedian, she usually joking. Granted, most of what she says is only funny to her but she's not serious. She's up there with Jon Stewart and Al Franken, she's just so good at it you don't know she's joking.

She wasn't kidding. She was totally serious. Look at the videos on Crooks and Liars . com

---

Sunday, June 11, 2006 7:25 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:zero: If that's the case, then I'll give her a f**king award. Maybe someone should clue her in that half of being funny is actually... you know, BEING FUNNY. Jon Stewart and Al Franken actually have their comic chops (Franken being one of the original writers for SNL, Stewart being a standup comic and a National Lampoons writer and performer), Coulter.. clerked for a judge... I'm sure she was a riot at a jurist's luncheon.

SunfireN2o: I'll grant that he makes a salient point hither and yon, but I have significant problems taking someone that was hired by Rupert Murdoch (the owner of Fox News) even close to seriously. If it weren't for Combes being a milquetoasty liberal, there would be enough spin in the show to achieve liftoff. It's also the reason I don't generally watch any show/network that labels itself "Fair and Balanced." I'd rather objective reporting and deciding for myself what the ramifications of an event is, than have someone pre-digest it. I don't watch a lot of network news.

I didn't saw she was funny, I said she's trying to be funny. Personally, I can't stand her, she's just someone that liberals can point to and say "Look how stupid all conservatives are!". I watched her when she was on the Today show the other morning, there's no way she can be serious when she say the things she says.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:55 AM on j-body.org
Sadly, I think there is. You know when you have to deal with a person that is so screwed up, they buy into their own BS? That's Coulter. If she's trying to be funny, she's not making a good attempt at it, not even an awful, grade 2, train-wreck of an attempt at it. I call her the Howard Stern of the Conservative movement (of the bowel kind), because she's a one-line act, shock the @!#$ out everyone, get publicity... It's not so much what she says, it's what she's going to say next. As I said, she makes a good point once in a while, but I'm starting to be convinced it's purely by accident and not design.

I don't think ALL conservatives are like that... but frankly, I don't doubt that some are right off the deep-end like her (likewise with some liberals).

Think of it like this: you know when you're getting a few estimates for work on a house or something you know is going to cost a bit of money, you toss the top and bottom bid out an look at the middle of the field? Same thing applies to the political spectrum.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:03 PM on j-body.org
In relation to this, Henrey Rollin's took it upon himself to write Coulter a letter

http://images.worshiptheglitch.com/EP3LettersFromHenry.swf

Monday, June 12, 2006 4:11 AM on j-body.org
Oh.. MY GAWD!!!

That is the most awesome letter I've ever heard...

Monday, June 12, 2006 5:18 AM on j-body.org
Gam if bumper stickers weren't right why would you put them on your bumper ?

Monday, June 12, 2006 7:04 AM on j-body.org
I don't put any stickers on my bumper or anywhere else on my car (except the license plate stickers...damn those ricer kids in the Ministry of Transportation!).

Stickers are for kids under the age of 12.

Monday, June 12, 2006 8:45 AM on j-body.org
Awwww, everyone knows stickers add 1 to 5 hp per sticker depending on what its advertising. Political stickers for the loser of an election detract from the cars HP by quite a bit though.

Hey I know you've all seen the cars with the stickers for the loser of an election or 2 or sometimes3. Anyway I've always wanted to get a sticker made up just for those types of people that says " I Vote For Losers " and slap it in between the Kerry, Edwards and Al Gore bumper stickers. I just think it would be funny! Local and state election losers could get the same thing.

NOTE:::: I only used Gore and Kerry as examples because they are nationaly known as losers.

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:57 AM on j-body.org
As opposed to Bush? An Internationally known loser?

Monday, June 12, 2006 10:09 AM on j-body.org
/\ Bahahahha

Monday, June 12, 2006 10:29 AM on j-body.org
Bumper stickers suck. A bumpers sticker about a presidential race that's two races ago makes the driver a loser.

---

Monday, June 12, 2006 10:41 AM on j-body.org
Thats kinda what I was getting at AGuSTiN. And Gam I wasn;t saying anything other then they lost the elections thats all. They were for an example only, but yes Bush is a blithering idiot.

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:26 AM on j-body.org
Excellent!

Tea?

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:30 AM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ ^ What a tard ! These people don't seem to understand that just because we like peace doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't.

Besides Tony Blair with an AK-47 puh leeze! The old goof doen't even know what kind of rifle to give the man !
I'll mail a cookie to the first one who can provide the name and a pic of what he should be holding.
( insert Jepordy music here )

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:55 AM on j-body.org
pshhhht, jackalope you better put that i vote for losers sticker next to bush's sticker too. you know, since he lost the popular vote in 2000 . muahahaha.

Monday, June 12, 2006 12:12 PM on j-body.org
Uhhhhh He won the election didn't he ? Come on now dry those eyes Tristan your guys get another chance in a couple years.

Besides go do a little checking, Bush is not the first President that lost the popular vote but won because of the # of eletorial votes he got.

Monday, June 12, 2006 12:34 PM on j-body.org
i know, i know. and no my guys will not have a chance in a few years. my guys will never have a chance. come on now, im not a pansy democrat.

Monday, June 12, 2006 12:47 PM on j-body.org
Personally, people I have seen Henry Rollins and Ann Coulter and I think you just have to take what they say as what it is, don't think to much into it, and certainly don't quote it because press could make anyone look rediculous with certain quotes .

Monday, June 12, 2006 1:02 PM on j-body.org
True but to say that the widows of the police and fire dept victims of 9/11 were media whores who were probably glad that their husbands died is stupid no matter how you quote it or how you say it. Coulter said as much in a recent interview and I couldn't believe it . I mean I'll bash Kerry and the wimpy liberals and I'll laugh my ass off when someone else does too but this was low, Very low . I don't care who she is or who she may think she is that statement was way out of line !

Tristan, Please don't say Ralph Nadder !!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search