SweetnessGT - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SweetnessGT
Monday, June 05, 2006 1:28 PM on j-body.org
SweetnessGT wrote:More .org drama from Promotec. Where is Lenko to back him up this time and blame it on me?

-Chris-

from this thread: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=113772&t=113076&start=29

Seriously dude, WTF is your problem? Now you've made it personal and I'm not impressed.

Grow up, your attitude makes you look like a fool.

Re: SweetnessGT
Monday, June 05, 2006 1:49 PM on j-body.org
Come on john you know this is gonna be locked! The Mods frown on this stuff anywhere but in AG. HINT HINT!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, June 05, 2006 1:56 PM on j-body.org
If the mods frown on it here, then they can do something about Chris' attitude in the rest of the forums too.

I'm no longer premium (Oops! Just noticed!), so I can't put this in AG. Besides, he's not premium either, so he wouldn't be able to defend himself. At least I give him that chance here.

Monday, June 05, 2006 2:09 PM on j-body.org
Fair enough. ( holds up hands and backs away slowly)

Monday, June 05, 2006 5:00 PM on j-body.org
since this is the War forum...

In the words of Captain Tenneal:

"Let's get it on!"

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, June 05, 2006 7:09 PM on j-body.org
Now that I've put him on the spot, he doesn't care anymore.... I even sent him the link to the thread to give him the chance.

Whatever.

If I start bad-mouthing JBP, I bet ya he'll show up Well, I'm not going to. I don't have anything against J-Body Performance. All I did state about them was in this thread: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=357339&t=357068#357339

If you read... I said I'd trust me, or Nate to DIY, or Colin to get 'er done (over JBP) in a timely manner. I didn't even get to ragging on JBP for their OUTRAGEOUS prices compared to a lot of the other J-body aftermarket suppliers... (there's lots on here... they've all served me well... I have a large list I will recommend).

Anyone.. go ahead.. do a search for J-Body Performance.. one of the first threads you'll find (and I found myself), was Nathan101 who just "got rid" of his JBP cams because they threw codes. Go ahead, search... I'll wait

Hey, have a look even further, and you'll find a post talking about ME... how I said that JBP sucks... actually, I was misquoted... and I actually corrected the person by saying that it was, in fact, RSM who sucks.

But NOOOOO, Chris there gets his panties in a knot before I even have a chance to defend WHY I stated that.

And now... just because Todd added a very good point about JBP... I'm the target of attacks by Mr. SweetnessGT every time Todd makes a point that doesn't agree with Chris' point of view (regardless of who is technologically "right"). So Todd and I are lumped together and ragged on. Great! (Actually, I'm honored!! I've looked up to Todd for years... he is one of the few on here who knows what he's talking about, and isn't afraid to say it.... whereas many I know aside from JBO get sick and tired of Mr. Know It All's and leave JBO permanently)

Well, whatever... I don't care. I've shared my POV with all of you (thanks for listening). I'm not scared of Chris. I'm not going away. I'll just ignore him from now on.

In closing... Chris... respectfully.... UP YOURS.

Monday, June 05, 2006 10:22 PM on j-body.org
Well...since no one has posted anything since yesterday...

I think the argument was well put.

Umm...

Yeah.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:13 AM on j-body.org
And the win goes to Lenko ! It would apear your opponent is what we generaly refer to around here as a bitch,
though I don't know him so I can't say for certain but it doesn't look good.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:47 AM on j-body.org
In your defense, John:

All of the mantapart negative publicity of them taking 6 months to ship has turned me off of ever wanting to go through them.

Good work or not, if i order a part i don't want to order it in the middle of winter just so i can plan on it arriving in July when i have a better chance of it not raining on me.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, June 12, 2006 10:01 AM on j-body.org
looks like Jawn got a KO in the first round!!

Monday, June 12, 2006 12:36 PM on j-body.org

Monday, June 12, 2006 1:03 PM on j-body.org
Emor8t wrote:

??????

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search