Immigration issue solution - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Immigration issue solution
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:15 AM on j-body.org
While many want to build a wall(BTW - none of the 9/11 hijackers came though the Mexican border), and while Bush may be sending the National Guard(obvious political move) - assuming that any of that actually keeps illegal immigrants out - Just what do we do with the ones who are already here? I mean first you need to find them all - good luck with that. Bush wants to make them citizens free of charge(if we let he I think he would run bus convoys to Mexico to bring them here lol). But as usual he is only thinking about what is good for big business and most Americans do NOT agree with his stance on immigration.

So then... do you want to kick them out? If that much labor disappeared overnight our economy would crash hard. Not to mention the fact of removing some whose home has been the USA for many many years. They will lose everything they worked for(many/most of them DO work hard). Sure its easy to say "well they are illegals and shouldn't be here anyways," but they are human and that is a pretty harsh thing to do.

I say allow the illegals serve in the armed forces for like 5-10 years(being paid like everyone else the whole time), only without access to any privileged information(until they are granted citizenship), and if they do it then they get to be citizens. Which branch of the armed forces will be decided for them based upon need (and any skills if they should have any). There are several benefits to this.

1. We currently have a severe lack of armed service recruits. (hey we used some American prisoners in WW2 with great success - so why not immigrants). They would fill the ranks. We need more soldiers. Iraq is already ugly and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Bush's "diplomacy" end up getting us into another war/occupation. Hell, we have places that we SHOULD be sending (or already should have sent) them, but we're busy sending them where they don't belong.

2. If they want legal status(I don't care how long they lived here), they get to earn it serving the country they want to be a part of. Granting them blanket amnesty just because they successfully broke our laws for 5+ years - well that is sending the WRONG message.

3. Less crime from immigrants. For one, they have a good opportunity instead of having about nothing. Also the military tends be a good influence on young men and women, usually turning them into outstanding citizens(not always but on the average).

4. If they want to send money to their families, fine. They are earning it honestly, not to mention earning alot more than if they plowed some field. So they should have plenty left to contribute to OUR economy. I'd rather they help our ecomony instead of being a drag on it.

5. They would probably fight pretty hard too. Fact is, many immigrants tend to love America much more than most Americans do. They have lived elsewhere and know this is better. For this reason, they can appreciate it perhaps better than those who have lived here our entire lives. Many of our greatest patriots where immigrants.

Obviously after the 5-10 years, they would have the option of becoming a contributing member of society(ironically their taxes would then also help pay for someone to abuse the system - lol) or (of course) the option of staying in the armed forces. No I don't think that this is an instant fix for the illegal immigrant issue, but I think it can help quite alot.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?

Re: Immigration issue solution
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:20 AM on j-body.org
NOT AGAIN !!!!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:06 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
So then... do you want to kick them out? If that much labor disappeared overnight our economy would crash hard.

I say allow the illegals serve in the armed forces for like 5-10 years(

How would shipping them all off to the military not have the same effect on the economy of shipping them back? You're still taking them out of the workforce.

Further, you'd still need to fill those jobs. So let's say we don't bring in more immigrants to do the work, those jobs have to raise their wages to get the natives to work. Then suddenly, after 5 years, everyone is back, and the wage deflation would slaughter us overnight, plus we'd have millions of returnees suddenly out of work.

You might say their saved wages from serving might help soften the blow, but let's not forget that a large majority of them send money to their families here or back in Mexico.

---

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:07 AM on j-body.org
Bush does not want to make them citizens free of charge.

It does sounds like a good idea, but that is not the solution of the immigration problem.
Why?
Because the problem is in Mexico and their government sucks ass.
They also need a better school system and people just need to stop having sex and having kids that they can NOT @!#$ AFFORD!!!
if they want sex, they need to use a condom. They don't teach that in school because their school system sucks.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:52 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:
Bastardking3000 wrote:
So then... do you want to kick them out? If that much labor disappeared overnight our economy would crash hard.

I say allow the illegals serve in the armed forces for like 5-10 years(

How would shipping them all off to the military not have the same effect on the economy of shipping them back? You're still taking them out of the workforce.

Further, you'd still need to fill those jobs. So let's say we don't bring in more immigrants to do the work, those jobs have to raise their wages to get the natives to work. Then suddenly, after 5 years, everyone is back, and the wage deflation would slaughter us overnight, plus we'd have millions of returnees suddenly out of work.

You might say their saved wages from serving might help soften the blow, but let's not forget that a large majority of them send money to their families here or back in Mexico.
Well - Its not like every one of them would go. But a decent percentage of them probably would.

Now as for economic impact - well any soldiers at home will contribute much of their paycheck into the economy. They would have more money to spend for sure. Its not like our current armed forces are hurting the economy any. Also I highly doubt that they would all return at once from the armed services - in fact I doubt very much they would join at the same time either. In fact if you are that worried about taking too many out of the workforce at once, you could set a cap of how many of them would be accepted per year/month etc. A good percentage will probably elect to stay in the military rather than return to the workforce. Also - the military has great opportunity to enhance your education, as well as opportunity for the the job experience. They may enter as unskilled labor and exit as skilled labor. At least some would.

Yes I mentioned sending money back. Many do that now and there is no reason to believe they would stop. But they would have more money as I said. They wouldn't need to send all of it when they have more of it to start with. Fact is with most people(most people have little or no money management skills) - immigrant or not - unless your making pretty good money, you will spend every penny you make, when you get more you spend more.

Yes there are other immigration issues, and this will not fix them all(probably won't completely fix any), but I think it could definitely help matters for sure. Not to mention the fact that our armed services aren't making recruiting quotas and that would also be resolved. I certainly think it won't hurt.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:48 AM on j-body.org
make them all serve a few years when they turn a certain age, say 24 or so, or a little older. make a age limit so the older ones dont have to go. that way not all of them would be serving at the same time.

i think its a good idea, much better than just handing them amnesty.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:57 PM on j-body.org
Bad idea... This would have a negative effect on our economy from places that use cheap "no-skill" laborers. Prices would rise on fruits and veggies, because growers would have to pay more for labor. We're all unhappy about the arbitrary price increases in fuel, we'd all be just as unhappy about a necessary price increase for food. That is, of course, unless anyone here is willing to pick strawberries all day for $10.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:12 PM on j-body.org
Being one in the military for starters, i dont think they should be here. Illegal yes, and they should go back, i dont care if they're human or not. Its not so much them being in the country to me, the biggest part is how they're taking over the language in the country. We as americans fought hard 300 years ago for this country from the brits, and another big war in the 40's we speak english in this country for a reason. Before we all know it this could be the United States of Mexicana for crying out loud. I believe if we ship those that dont belong here home, the economy would get better, minimum wage would rise (as normal americans are smart to not do work for pennies). Worst part is again the language, they like to play the dumb "i dont speak english" card, when some can. My dad who is a manager at Autozone sees them in his store most of the time, and they steal, and claim not to speak english when 5 minutes before they come in they're conversing not in Spanish, but english. They dont belong here, and need to back period.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:23 PM on j-body.org
The ass hole in me says that this must have been what Sitting Bull was thinking.

Seriously speaking though, learning the language is one thing, but petty criminals are going to do it anyhow... who's to say the kids that go into your dad's Autozone aren't born Americans?

Seriously, the problem can be dealt with in better ways than ones that are proven to NOT work (like ship them home, build a wall, send them to war... They'll cross again, go over/under/through the wall/fight half-heartedly or run. They don't WANT citizenship).

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:39 PM on j-body.org
I agree 100%
I heard on the news that a restaurant put a sign that said "if you want to eat here, order in English

And also, if this is the United States, People should not PRESS 1 for English
I know people who are American Citizens and they do not speak English
And they were able to take their citizenship test in their own language WTF!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:58 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Seriously, the problem can be dealt with in better ways than ones that are proven to NOT work (like ship them home, build a wall, send them to war... They'll cross again, go over/under/through the wall/fight half-heartedly or run. They don't WANT citizenship).
Well I never said anything about forcing them to do anything like join the armed forces. I mean we should open the option. I'm sure that many immigrants do not want to be citizens - and they won't enlist. I'm also sure that many do. The future is alot brighter for those that can legally work here, and the military isn't a bad option for a career(for some people) anyways. Plus I think that many of them(obviously not all) would simply be proud to be a real American citizen rather than an illegal alien.

Also you think they wouldn't fight hard - well GAM, your temporary immigration was from Canada - which does not suck - most come from countries that life does suck, so they would appreciate it here alot more than you or or I would I would imagine. I don't see many immigrants running back across the Mexican border(at least by choice). Many immigrants have been among the people who have worked hardest of all for this nation. Many of them love it more than we do, so why would they not fight hard? People thought the same of the black regiments who served in the American Civil War(that they wold not fight hard for a country that hated, oppressed, and disciminated against them) - and yet they proved to be among the hardest fighting soldiers the Union had. People also said this about the prisoner pilots of WW2, same story. Look up Casimir Pulaski - Illinois has a state holiday for him. American history is full of such things, but no one seems to remember them.

In a way, being an illegal alien is probably alot like living in the ghetto. Some people are there by choice and do not want it any other way, while others are there because they have no choice. I just think we should provide that choice. You can say that they all want to be illegals, but you can't know that unless you give them a (real) choice.

I don't think the farms etc would be out of workers because many would want to remain as they are(not that there aren't TONS of workers to start with - easily replaced workers). But not everyone wants to pick strawberries for $10 a day. I don't think those who would take that option would all be enlisted at once obviously. As I said, you could put a cap on how many are enlisted at one time. Boot camps only has so much capacity anyways. Obviously they would fill that capacity with willing citizens first and willing immigrants second.

Now for the language issue. Speaking Spanish is fine but they need to learn English too. Their drill instructors could know at least basic Spanish - but this is boot camp so they could have some English "drilled" into them. They would at least understand a basic amount of English getting out so that they could pick up the rest outside of boot camp(I have a feeling that numbers will be the first thing they learn - give me "fifty" push ups etc etc lol). They will learn it - a drill instructor is a good "motivator." They may also have a slightly extended boot camp if need be for just such a thing

You know - there has been an "immigration crisis" since America was founded - the Irish, the Chinese, etc etc. With each new waive - they where all unwelcomed at first but they built this nation to where it is today. Ever take a train(or own anything transported by train - trust me you do) - thank the immigrants of the past. They where only legal because they didn't have immigration laws like they do today. Even then they still would have came. Of course they did end up all learning English(although not always right away), and I think todays waive of immigrants will in time do the same(although I could be wrong). We are a nation built on the backs of immigrants. So be grateful and quit bitching about it.

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:30 PM on j-body.org
in the past we did not have immigration laws because we didn't have to deal with criminals who crossed the border running from other crimes they Committed in their country.
In the past we didn't have to deal with 9/11

Immigrants are damned if they come illegal and damned if they don't.
There are people in this country who do not like immigrants and never will.

Wanna read something ironic?
In Nashville an illegal immigrant got arrested not once or twice but 14 times!!! YES 14!!!
Later, he died during a high speed police chase and 2 other people died I think.
If illegal immigrants are not allowed in this country,
Why they didn't deport him the first time he got arrested?

Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:33 AM on j-body.org
I feel for the immigrants, they are just trying to have a better life. Unfortunately their country sucks, but that doesn't make it our responsibility to let them break the law. There are problems on both sides:

1 - They are breaking the law! Some will argue that the law is dumb, I don't think so, but that doesn't matter. I think the laws against speeding, guns, weed etc. are wrong to, does that give me the right to break them? Nope. BTW: Pedophiles also think the law against consensual sex with a minor is dumb!

2 - The government is not enforcing the law. Sometimes the government really lets us down, this is one of those times. If you live in a city with a high illegal immigrant population, you know how easy it would be to find and deport them. Our government will not do this because it would be bad for their political careers or cause bad feelings towards them, some people would say that the government is picking on the hard working immigrants. Maybe the next time I get pulled over by a cop I'll let him know that I'm a hard worker and he will let me by with a warning, I doubt it. It's a sad day when enforcing the law is politically incorrect.

3 - Our legal immigration process is broken. We should have a better system to make people legal citizens, but at this point it doesn't matter. Right now we have so many immigrants that we can't afford to accept anymore for awhile. I'm one of those crazy people that think that a border that has been illegally crossed by thousands of people a day for years needs to be closed for awhile.

4 - Companies are exploiting them by paying sub-standard wages. Some will say that this is capitalism at work, I call it greed. Where do we draw the line? How low do the wages have to get before we stop it? The minimum wage is at the lowest it's been in 50 years when adjusted for inflation(cost of living)! Why do we even have a minimum wage? Who can live on $11k a year anyway? I think if we fix this problem, the immigrants will stop coming. We should give companies a 3 month warning and then start fining them $10k for each illegal immigrant they employ.
Saturday, June 24, 2006 1:19 PM on j-body.org
Robby002 wrote:I agree 100%
I heard on the news that a restaurant put a sign that said "if you want to eat here, order in English

And also, if this is the United States, People should not PRESS 1 for English
I know people who are American Citizens and they do not speak English
And they were able to take their citizenship test in their own language WTF!

1) thats his right to do so in his own business...only person he's hurting is himself

2) it should be press 1 for english...the USA has no official language, english is the most common, so it should be the first choice on a phone machine

3) its a free country, if they don't want to learn english thats their business. theres no law saying they must know english to be a citizen.

if you make an offical language, then you start to erode freedom of speech, and when that falls...all other freedoms follow suit

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Saturday, June 24, 2006 1:41 PM on j-body.org
Immigration Issue Solution- Slavery? lol jk but seriously they are here because our country holds better opportunites than Mexico. My mom's family lives in mexico and I have lived there almost every summer of my life. That country sucks economically. People are generally more trusting and nice but there is virtually no middle class. We have a middle class that is very accesible as Mexico doesnt. I say let them in force them to obtain citizenship and learn English. Force them to pay taxes like everyone else and let them work for pennies, that's there choice. Minnimum wage will increase eventually. And I agree about the English thing, America is an English speaking country, lets keep it that way
Saturday, June 24, 2006 6:03 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I say allow the illegals serve in the armed forces for like 5-10 years(being paid like everyone else the whole time), only without access to any privileged information(until they are granted citizenship), and if they do it then they get to be citizens. Which branch of the armed forces will be decided for them based upon need (and any skills if they should have any). There are several benefits to this.

Ever heard of Rome?

Saturday, June 24, 2006 6:32 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:
1) thats his right to do so in his own business...only person he's hurting is himself

2) it should be press 1 for english...the USA has no official language, english is the most common, so it should be the first choice on a phone machine

3) its a free country, if they don't want to learn english thats their business. theres no law saying they must know english to be a citizen.

if you make an offical language, then you start to erode freedom of speech, and when that falls...all other freedoms follow suit

How does having an "official language" erode freedom of speach? It's not regulating what you say or think, just what language appears on tax forms and job applications.

And in response to your #3, someone who doesn't bother to learn some English will have a tough time getting anything other than manual labor for a job, ordering a pizza, or communicating with a doctor. Before you get to warm and fuzzy feeling about "tolerance of other cultures" think of the possible harm that can be caused from a self-inflicted language barrier. A prescription bottle that reads "once a day" could be misread as "11 a day", because "once" means 11 in Spanish. Learning the language of the country you choose to move to isn't an option, it's a necessity.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:55 PM on j-body.org
BK3K: I've been neglecting this thread, so I'll try and respond a little faster

Bastardking3000 wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Seriously, the problem can be dealt with in better ways than ones that are proven to NOT work (like ship them home, build a wall, send them to war... They'll cross again, go over/under/through the wall/fight half-heartedly or run. They don't WANT citizenship).
Well I never said anything about forcing them to do anything like join the armed forces. I mean we should open the option. I'm sure that many immigrants do not want to be citizens - and they won't enlist. I'm also sure that many do. The future is alot brighter for those that can legally work here, and the military isn't a bad option for a career(for some people) anyways. Plus I think that many of them(obviously not all) would simply be proud to be a real American citizen rather than an illegal alien.

Certainly. It would be a lot easier if there was that kind of option, I was speaking more along the lines of enforced military service, that was tried during the civil war, and failed miserably. However, having the voluntary option to do it generally works out better (like in WWII with Itallian and Irish immigrants).

Quote:

Also you think they wouldn't fight hard - well GAM, your temporary immigration was from Canada - which does not suck - most come from countries that life does suck, so they would appreciate it here alot more than you or or I would I would imagine. I don't see many immigrants running back across the Mexican border(at least by choice). Many immigrants have been among the people who have worked hardest of all for this nation. Many of them love it more than we do, so why would they not fight hard? People thought the same of the black regiments who served in the American Civil War(that they wold not fight hard for a country that hated, oppressed, and disciminated against them) - and yet they proved to be among the hardest fighting soldiers the Union had. People also said this about the prisoner pilots of WW2, same story. Look up Casimir Pulaski - Illinois has a state holiday for him. American history is full of such things, but no one seems to remember them.

I wasn't inferring that they wouldn't fight as hard as an enlistee on the basis that they're not white (or black, asian, indian etc), more that they wouldn't fight as well as someone that chose to fight, again, assuming that when they were found out they were either deported or forced to fight in the military to gain their citizenship.

I've read a few articles and books about the immigrant's situation (legal and otherwise) and most that are here illegally would rather work at home close to their families, and given the choice, would prefer to have the work at home but dont want to become American citizens.

My particular situation was dictated by my job, if I didn't have to be in the US I wouldn't go... mainly because my family is here, and it's what I know. My situation was different because of the payscale, the work and the legality of me working there, but all the same, I'll stay a part of the Eh Team I didn't have to go through the kind of work the illegals are going through, but the idea is the same. I'd rather do it at home than elsewhere.

Quote:

In a way, being an illegal alien is probably alot like living in the ghetto. Some people are there by choice and do not want it any other way, while others are there because they have no choice. I just think we should provide that choice. You can say that they all want to be illegals, but you can't know that unless you give them a (real) choice.

From what I've read, a ghetto would be nice. There isnt a lot of illegals making mad cash doing what they do (farming, piecemeal construction, landscape work), and a lot of them in farming live in 3rd world conditions. Think tin roof, tarpaper 1 room shack, 15+ to the building, no running water and one bare lightbulb.

As for giving them the choice, that would require the current administration (both Legislative and Executive) to start thinking outside the box. Coming up with long-term answers to the current problems and possibly forseeing possible other problems would be a good thing.

Quote:

I don't think the farms etc would be out of workers because many would want to remain as they are(not that there aren't TONS of workers to start with - easily replaced workers). But not everyone wants to pick strawberries for $10 a day. I don't think those who would take that option would all be enlisted at once obviously. As I said, you could put a cap on how many are enlisted at one time. Boot camps only has so much capacity anyways. Obviously they would fill that capacity with willing citizens first and willing immigrants second.

It would require a lot of advanced planning, obviously. This isn't something that's going to be solved overnight.

Giving those that enlist, the same pay, and benefits though? I think that might be a scoche insulting to US citizen enlistees, I can't say for certain, but I think I'd feel like I'd been slapped in the face if that happened. Again, it would need a lot of careful thought.

Quote:

Now for the language issue. Speaking Spanish is fine but they need to learn English too. Their drill instructors could know at least basic Spanish - but this is boot camp so they could have some English "drilled" into them. They would at least understand a basic amount of English getting out so that they could pick up the rest outside of boot camp(I have a feeling that numbers will be the first thing they learn - give me "fifty" push ups etc etc lol). They will learn it - a drill instructor is a good "motivator." They may also have a slightly extended boot camp if need be for just such a thing

This is where you could look up here for a bit of an answer. In Canada's military, you can get drilled in English or French, and you learn both (dependant on where you're sent), and in RCMP Depot (basic officer training) French officers HAVE to learn to speak English perfectly, accent excluded.
Quote:

You know - there has been an "immigration crisis" since America was founded - the Irish, the Chinese, etc etc. With each new waive - they where all unwelcomed at first but they built this nation to where it is today. Ever take a train(or own anything transported by train - trust me you do) - thank the immigrants of the past. They where only legal because they didn't have immigration laws like they do today. Even then they still would have came. Of course they did end up all learning English(although not always right away), and I think todays waive of immigrants will in time do the same(although I could be wrong). We are a nation built on the backs of immigrants. So be grateful and quit bitching about it.

More or less my perspective. Irish immigrants were condsidered the inferior, unwashed (barely white if I remember a letter from the civil war) and cast-off masses from the British empire, until New York, Boston, Chicago, New Orleans and many other cities were built up on their backs, and the Civil war was fought with Irish regiments. Japanese/Chinese were thought to be pretty much useless and expendible during the same time, and they were only useful for their ability to carry nitroglycerine into blasting caves... The same for Itallians, Germans, French (both european and Acadien), Russian/Ukranian, Ashkenaze Jews, East Indians...

It goes on and on.

The better idea is to find a way to integrate these people and increase add to the collective's perfection.
RESITANCE IS FUTILE.

Sorry...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:38 PM

Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:02 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
mikec2003 wrote:

How does having an "official language" erode freedom of speach? It's not regulating what you say or think, just what language appears on tax forms and job applications.

And in response to your #3, someone who doesn't bother to learn some English will have a tough time getting anything other than manual labor for a job, ordering a pizza, or communicating with a doctor. Before you get to warm and fuzzy feeling about "tolerance of other cultures" think of the possible harm that can be caused from a self-inflicted language barrier. A prescription bottle that reads "once a day" could be misread as "11 a day", because "once" means 11 in Spanish. Learning the language of the country you choose to move to isn't an option, it's a necessity.

how does it erode freedom of speech?!? because you are ordering people to write, read and speak a certain language. your not making it reccommended to use english, your making it mandatory, and if something is made mandatory, its taking away freedom.

and yes, by not knowing the local language it will make your life a little harder, however, most normal people will then learn enough of the native language to get by, not because they have to, but because they want to, in order to be successful. if you force someone to learn something, theyre not gonna retain the knowledge, but if you make them want to learn it, they will learn it better

also, if an official language was made, it won't be long before an official religion is declared, and so on and so forth. once the small things like language start becoming regulated, everything will fall apart

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:04 PM

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:00 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:how does it erode freedom of speech?!? because you are ordering people to write, read and speak a certain language. your not making it reccommended to use english, your making it mandatory, and if something is made mandatory, its taking away freedom.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this. Having an official language doesn't mean it's the only language permitted. Do you think that IRS forms written only in English limits freedom?

mikec2003 wrote:also, if an official language was made, it won't be long before an official religion is declared, and so on and so forth. once the small things like language start becoming regulated, everything will fall apart

Now this is a leap. Sorry Mikec2003, I don't see this progression happening. It's a little alarmist to believe that an official language will lead to legislated religion. The last attempt at limiting freedom of speech was the PMRC, and the best they could achieve was a warning label that the content was not for children, and the PMRC had some pretty powerful political figures behind it. But let's say the government did adopt an official religion, we'll call it "Dubya-ism". Do you really believe that all other religions would be outlawed?
We're going to have to agree to disagree on this too.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:57 AM on j-body.org
1. Your never gonna keep them out

2. We dont want to (Have you seen the jobs they do, I dont want them)

3. Government will never enforce a Nation Language

4. Nor will it ever even think about it w/religion.

5. Its a FREE country, they are free to come and go as they please. Most imagrant are not terrorist threats. The terrorist only want our education and are willing to pay. Thats how they got here in the first place.

6. Who gives a S*^T, are they stealing your job? No, you are far more educated by the time you reach High School.

Just My $.02

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:48 AM on j-body.org
Ian Mayberry wrote:1. Your never gonna keep them out

Cant argue that. What do they have to lose coming over here? Nothing...

Ian Mayberry wrote:2. We dont want to (Have you seen the jobs they do, I dont want them)

You may not want them, and i may not want them, but there are people out there who do.

Ian Mayberry wrote:3. Government will never enforce a Nation Language

Ehh, you never know..

Ian Mayberry wrote:4. Nor will it ever even think about it w/religion.

Yeah def not.

Ian Mayberry wrote:5. Its a FREE country, they are free to come and go as they please. Most imagrant are not terrorist threats. The terrorist only want our education and are willing to pay. Thats how they got here in the first place.

NO THEY ARE NOT! Hence why we have INS, Customs, and Border Patrol. US Citizens have rights to our Free country. Not everyone on the outside.

Ian Mayberry wrote:6. Who gives a S*^T, are they stealing your job? No, you are far more educated by the time you reach High School.

Um yeah they are stealing jobs from people. Granted most do not want to do the work, but there are people out there who do. Frankly i think welfare needs to be more strict, force people to work these jobs for minimum wage of course.

As fas as I am concerned let them stay. They really arent hurting anything being here. They are actually helping. HOWEVER, what upsets me as well as mostof america is all the rights they have as Illegal Immigrants. They get more than most americans. Let them stay and work, but i dont want to here any cry baby bull@!#$ about there rights. And i dont want to here people crying cause resturantes put up english only signs. You come work here illegally, then you dont get helath care or any other rights as far as im concerned/

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:16 AM on j-body.org
I'm waiting for the illegal aliens to have some disease they they have immunity for, but that we don't. That way when they come into the country the disease will decimate out numbers, and make us easier to take over.

Hell, it worked for the Europeans and the Native Americans, why shouldn't it work on us?

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Small pox killed the natives and europeans alike... There's still no direct vaccine for it, only innoculations.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:47 AM on j-body.org
There was more than just smallpox. Plus, some of the europeans have has cowpox in the past, and thus built-up immunity.

Still, it's been awhile since we've had a good pandemic.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search