More disgusting footage of our wonderful soldiers - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: More disgusting footage of our wonderful soldiers
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:52 AM on j-body.org
ToBoGgAn wrote:
Alexis wrote:I was PMed asking for an explanation of myself. I won't give one, all I'll say is that I apologize for wording things wrong.

I am sure i did not PM you and just to clarify

No where did I even say who it was.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:45 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Anyhow, on an aside, after seeing this footage, is anyone now looking at "When animals attack" and seeing it more as "justifiable"?

I mean really, i've rooted for the animals for a long time, i'm just hoping we have more on the bandwagon.

Oh, hell yeah! If you notice, most of the time people get attacked they are being pretty stupid or naive enough to think that you can really tame a wild animal. It's natures way of taking out the idiots and it still works.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:47 PM
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:47 PM on j-body.org
Alexis wrote:
ToBoGgAn wrote:
Alexis wrote:I was PMed asking for an explanation of myself. I won't give one, all I'll say is that I apologize for wording things wrong.

I am sure i did not PM you and just to clarify

No where did I even say who it was.

didn't mean it that way, i just wanted to make sure you knew i was not attacking you personally there

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:01 PM on j-body.org
that looks like california to me. are you sure thats iraq?

Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:24 PM on j-body.org
i dont condone the behaviour, its in bad taste..... have any of you read up on CSR (Combat Stress Reaction) combat in its many forms can do terrible things to the mind when introduced to the woes of combat life....

If caught, and depending upon how many hits that video has seen, they may have been found out by now would be subject to a summary trial, or pending rank, situation, Court Marshal. Military jail is somewhere no one wants to go, think prison is bad ? Deff. grounds to be removed under dishonourable discharge, which, means no government jobs, no security, no banks, no city jobs, your life would be pretty phacked.....

Yes, doing what was viewed is wrong....should they die for it as rodimus suggested ? WTF, might as well wipe out 25% of the N/A population, cause im sure alot worse things are happening........
Friday, January 26, 2007 12:57 AM on j-body.org
psychologically normal; been there, done that, want to get over it. thanks for the support.

Friday, January 26, 2007 7:24 AM on j-body.org
They shouldn't die for it, but at least lock them in a room naked with their hands tied behind their back with that same starving dog for a couple of days. I'd laugh my @ss off if I seen both videos back to back. Funny sh!t
Friday, January 26, 2007 2:10 PM on j-body.org
Dave: CSR is basically a short-term component of PTSD if I read it right. The length and rigor of duty is what is causing the problem.

It's part of the reason I've been saying that deployments have needed to be shortened, or something to cycle personnel out of combat situations. Whatever is pushing the troops to doing things like this, it needs to halt.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, January 26, 2007 10:06 PM on j-body.org
just wondering who is sitting there complaining about a dog getting hit with rocks or whatever while eating their kfc chiken

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:43 PM on j-body.org
Yea, that is true...^^^

I've been in Ramadi, Iraq since June of last year, and i'm not at all saying that what they were doing was right. It was heartless and definately not the right kind of attitude to act towards a ran over dog.

But....

This was probably done in OIF 1 or 2, i'm guessing this by the Green IBA (Vest) and the DCU's. This sort of uniform is not used in Iraq any more. That being said, in OIF 1 and 2, this place was a violent insurgent raged country, with troops dying and trying to stay alive to help the same people that shoot rockets and try to kill you and your best friend. After a year of that or even a few months, you get an attitude towards the people of Iraq. You feel like the mission is not getting accomplished, and why should you respect anything Iraq has to offer. They may have accidently ran the dog over or hit it on purpose. Whatever the case, these guys were throwing rocks at this dog, that may have all sorts of viruses and diseases, and possibly could have been just trying to get it out of there Area of Operations before the day got ugly.

This could not be true, but in either case...they shouldn't have been laughing about it, this sort of behavior from any human being is not right. People go to Jail for this kind of stuff in the states. Thats the thing though. They're not in the states, and probably hate eveything this country is made up of. People, sand, rocks, and dogs. It's better them take there frustration out on a dog that will probably die later due to diseases than a human being. Therefore, my outlook on this entire situation is this...

You won't have the same attitude as your buddies in the states until you come here for a year and get shot at all the time by the same people you just gave candy to yesterday. This is also a WAR, nothing is fair or pretty about War, and Americans just have to understand this....

NEW SIG COMING SOON FOR 07'!!!
Saturday, January 27, 2007 7:21 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:just wondering who is sitting there complaining about a dog getting hit with rocks or whatever while eating their kfc chiken

Not me, I'm a PETA activist

Sunday, January 28, 2007 9:59 AM on j-body.org
Yeah that video is f*cked. I'll remember that video and the one I saw on Tv of soldiers skateboarding on top of one of sadaams palaces the next time someone goes off about how tough they have it over there. Yes I know it's not all peachy over there but it's not hell 24/7.

Monday, February 05, 2007 6:28 PM on j-body.org
omfg...what a long, unneccessary waste of bandwidth in this 3 page post. Nobody in that god damn video will ever be "court marshalled" for that video. Who gives a @!#$ about a 2 legged dog whose life is nothing more than a burden. In my opinion, that video is some of the funniest @!#$ ive seen in a while. And anyone who complains about those soldiers trying to ease their minds with a little laughter, i said strap em up, ship em out, and turn em loose. Then we would see if they give a @!#$ about a two legged dog. If you want to point fingers, point it at our fine commander in cheif....this is all HIS idea anyway. BUSH IS THE ANTICHRIST!!! P.s. Im high as @!#$ right now and i just keep playing the vid over and over.....

9.6--1/8 mile @ 5 psi
Monday, February 05, 2007 9:21 PM on j-body.org

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:30 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Yes, doing what was viewed is wrong....should they die for it as rodimus suggested ? WTF, might as well wipe out 25% of the N/A population, cause im sure alot worse things are happening........

Getting rid of 1/4 of the population wouldn't be a bad thing.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 2:05 PM on j-body.org
Let's start with 1/3 and work up to 50%.

Get rid of the people that call themselves meek, and the ones that call themselves Mild... and then the ones that actually buy the compassionate conservatism BS... There's gotta be a few cattle ranches in Texas that can handle these people.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 2:56 PM on j-body.org
At the rate mother nature is getting raped, we just might see a complete extinction of the
entire human race, sooner than later ......... oh well ... in 5 billion years, or less,
nothing anyone has done anywhere will matter .

" supernova's blow ! Black holes suck ? " i dunno ...

of course, I'd love to find a safe way off this Ball of S*it ... short of spilling my own freaking blood,

[ just curious to see where this is all going to go, life that is,..
and i wouldn't wanna miss out on the hilarious antics of our world leaders now ... who would'nt !?..]

however , anyone happen to have a Hitchhiker's guide to the universe handy ?

" Life sucks, so get a helmet ! " Denis Leary
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:30 PM on j-body.org
GAM: i'd say start with anyone that identifies themselves with any political party so strongly that they use any other party's namesake as an insult.

Actually, that would hit about 3/4

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:43 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:just wondering who is sitting there complaining about a dog getting hit with rocks or whatever while eating their kfc chiken

Just to point out, Im not complaing about the dog getting hit with rocks...

But thats just stupid...

I mean what point are you trying to prove there? That because we eat chicken we are no better than some who abuses a dog?

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:54 PM on j-body.org
chickens are decent people...so are dogs...

It's the @!#$ humans that you have to worry about.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:31 PM on j-body.org
When was the last time you heard about a rooster coming home, getting drunk and beating the sh*t out of his hen?
How about a dog getting in after a night out with the bitches and shooting up and OD-ing....

HUH?

Never, you know why? Because Chickens and Dogs are decent people.

Some KFC suppliers use inhumane slaughtering methods... It's pretty gruesome. ALL suppliers, no... its just like some "Ethical" investment funds. I don't eat KFC, mainly because I don't like the greasy taste. I know where to get the "secret" recipe dredging mix, so it's no big deal to make it here with fresh chicken from a butcher I know.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:24 PM on j-body.org
omfffffg

9.6--1/8 mile @ 5 psi
Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:10 AM on j-body.org
Yea, I'm a Marine and have been to Iraq. I am also an animal lover.

But, the original poster titled the post wrong. It should read "couple of @!#$s taunt a dog in Iraq". What you are doing is grouping all military men and women with a couple deusch bags. I would gladly to the same for all civillians, I'd bet there are a couple of non-military citizens whom you would not wish to be categorized with.

Beside, these were probably National Guardsmen who never leave the @!#$ wire. Or are pissed about having to go to Iraq after collecting all kinds of drill and college money.

2004 WR Blue/silver STi
Cobb Stage II
12.69 @ 106.1mph 1.66 = 60ft
Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:49 AM on j-body.org
Luke, that was addressed earlier in the thread

Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:39 PM on j-body.org
y'all are hilarious.... soldiers find a dog that from the looks of it got hit by a car the only thing i can say was inhumane was not killing it and taking ot of the misery its already in.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search