Homosexuals are freaks of nature - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Homosexuals are freaks of nature
Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:33 AM on j-body.org
Wether you are religious: A God created Man and Woman as compliments. Two different beings purpose made to be together, bear children and continue the human race.

Or not religious: In nature there are two ways of reproduction Sexual and Asexual. Asexual meaning an organism has no determining sex and reproduces by means like binary fission where a single cell organism splits. We all know humans are not single cell organisms. The other means is sexual reproduction, where two organisims of the same specie are made to reproduce together. Natures makes a male and female organism for the human species. A male and female are designed to meet, attract each other, and mate to create offspring. Homosexuals do not do this. If not by a cognitive choice during their lives then at birth. If that is the case they are freaks of nature.

Discuss

2004 WR Blue/silver STi
Cobb Stage II
12.69 @ 106.1mph 1.66 = 60ft

Re: Homosexuals are freaks of nature
Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:41 AM on j-body.org
o....k.....

Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:50 AM on j-body.org
are you just asking to get flamed or what?

that's the dumbest argument against homosexuality I've ever heard.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:53 AM on j-body.org
FReQ Z wrote:are you just asking to get flamed or what?

Its the war forum....

This is an extension of an argument with a very annoying neighbor. I was trying to point out to her that the term "freak of nature" is not an insult, but rather a rational observation.

2004 WR Blue/silver STi
Cobb Stage II
Thursday, February 08, 2007 1:25 AM on j-body.org
no offense, but a rational observation in whose eyes? who are you or she to judge?
I'm sorry, but it's a rather irrational.

Desert Tuners

Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:34 AM on j-body.org
FReQ Z wrote:no offense, but a rational observation in whose eyes? who are you or she to judge?

I'm not trying to judge, just that I often hear that it is not a choice but that people are born with a certain sexual preference. And if that is so, thats obviously not how nature intended it.(therefore an oddity of nature)

2004 WR Blue/silver STi
Cobb Stage II
Thursday, February 08, 2007 3:18 AM on j-body.org
You're not trying to judge. but you already have.

This post is useless, you're just going to argue with whatever someone has to say.

pointless.

once again. You are who to judge? You must live an extremely pious life.

How did that go? He without sin cast the first stone? something like that?

Thursday, February 08, 2007 4:08 AM on j-body.org
I think Homosexuals are very natural, I think its natures way of realizing there is too much human virus on the planet and nature found a good way to slow down our reproduction rate. I wouldn't be suprised in the next 50 years to see a spike in the number of homosexuals.

Personally I like homosexual men, they take two guys out of the competition for picking up women

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, February 08, 2007 4:41 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Personally I like homosexual men, they take two guys out of the competition for picking up women

omg thats funny right there

Does that mean anyone who wasnt born as "god" intended is a freak of nature? Those with bad diseases, deformity's, or anything of that nature. Theres nothing wrong with someones sexual preference. We live in a "free" country as they say, people have the right to chose. I dont agree with homosexuality, but do I think its wrong, no, i dont.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:18 AM on j-body.org
homosexuals are gay

honestly i could careless if someone is gay or not. it does not bother me and it does not change the way i look at a person or my sexual preference.

btw i support gay marriage if both chicks are hot

Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:06 AM on j-body.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

If it's that common, not exactly a freak occurrence.

Try thinking, it's fun!

Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:15 AM on j-body.org
RatZero - Muy Fantastico wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

If it's that common, not exactly a freak occurrence.

Try thinking, it's fun!

that's awesome. I had no clue. thanks Rat.

Desert Tuners

Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:36 AM on j-body.org
I understand your point of it being a "'freak' of nature". Behavioral abberation might have been a better term for it. However, is it truly a freak happenstance, or perhaps a biological/population throttling mechanism? Either way, leave these people alone.

Quote:

homosexuals are gay

I think that's all that needs to be said about that

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:47 AM on j-body.org
Freak of nature, it's as good a term as you can get.

Behavioural abberation, I don't know, at least I don't think so... there is enough credible research using Mice and other mammals that have basically determined that brain chemistry is the greater determining factor to sexual orientation.

Either way, placing a value on Homosexuality vs. Heterosexuality is fine... if you think you're that much better than them because you're "correct" I hope your progeny don't turn out as screwed up as yourself.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:58 AM on j-body.org
Apparently some people get offended when they are called, "freak", as opposed to those rthat wear it like a badge of honor.

My point was that you could call something as minor as, i don't know, say, singing in the car a behavioral abberation. I was trying to say that in that case, homosexuals are no different than, oh, say, heterosexuals, they just prefer different company on a saturday night.

Most people equate "Freak" to such horrible things as the Creature from the Black Lagoon, Jason, Freddy, or Madeline Albright.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:06 AM on j-body.org
Luke wrote:
FReQ Z wrote:no offense, but a rational observation in whose eyes? who are you or she to judge?

I'm not trying to judge, just that I often hear that it is not a choice but that people are born with a certain sexual preference. And if that is so, thats obviously not how nature intended it.(therefore an oddity of nature)

How do we even know that it is or is not "how nature intended it"? For all we know God could be sitting up there on his cloud or whatever and have said one day "hmmm... you know these humans are over populating my planet I made for them and destroying it. Instead of wiping them out, I'm going to make men who are attracted to men, and women who are attracted to women to ease the population spike a bit."

Either way... what ever happened to "Judge not lest ye be judged" or "let he without sin cast the first stone"? We have no right to judge one another, and there is not one of us on this planet who can honestly say that we have not sinned.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:37 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]I understand your point of it being a "'freak' of nature". Behavioral abberation might have been a better term for it. However, is it truly a freak happenstance, or perhaps a biological/population throttling mechanism? Either way, leave these people alone.

Quote:

homosexuals are gay

I think that's all that needs to be said about that

Please dont misinterpret my point of view as my behavior towards all homosexuals, I have family members who are gay/lesbian.

And the "freak of nature" term does have a negative connotation. But it was used only to describe a trait in someone/something as not as nature intended it by design. Nature/god made males and females, the round peg fits in the round hole so to speak(pun intended). 2 round pegs dont go together just as 2 round holes dont go together(as much as many would argue on the latter lol)

If it isnt an oddity of nature, but rather a population control mechanism, I ask what is better. To be an oddity of nature or a means of human population reduction. Of course if niether is the case then homosexuality is a cognitive choice, which is a whole different ball of wax.

2004 WR Blue/silver STi
Cobb Stage II
Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:43 AM on j-body.org
Either way, you are what you are...

Besdies, since we're all not struck from the same mold, despite what the liberals and conservatives and how they would hope we'd acheive that, but i digress...

Anyhow, we're not from the same mold. EVERYONE is an oddity of nature.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:54 AM on j-body.org
Luke wrote:
Please dont misinterpret my point of view as my behavior towards all homosexuals, I have family members who are gay/lesbian.

doesn't mean a damn thing. for example, my uncle is gay, and my grandfather disowned him at 16. I lived with a few lesbians, and they had lots of issues with their immediate family members. the family card doesn't work anymore.

Luke wrote:
And the "freak of nature" term does have a negative connotation. But it was used only to describe a trait in someone/something as not as nature intended it by design. Nature/god made males and females, the round peg fits in the round hole so to speak(pun intended). 2 round pegs dont go together just as 2 round holes dont go together(as much as many would argue on the latter lol)

If it isnt an oddity of nature, but rather a population control mechanism, I ask what is better. To be an oddity of nature or a means of human population reduction. Of course if niether is the case then homosexuality is a cognitive choice, which is a whole different ball of wax.

if it was a means for population reduction... it's not working so well, is it?
is it embedded in their genes? maybe. are they freaks of nature? no.

Desert Tuners

Thursday, February 08, 2007 5:28 PM on j-body.org
Ummm Luke, you DO realize that men have both a hole and a peg? If you can finagle your peg into any of a woman's holes, you can do it with a man as well.

And, homosexuals aren't a means of human population control, human stupidity is a means of population controls.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:07 PM on j-body.org
Hairy construction worker guys butt VS my Girlfriends fine smooth hairless sexy butt in wraped in silky smooth panties.... no contest there , hairy guy;s @ss wins !! .. yeah right ....
... " barfs "

to each his/her own ..

Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:29 PM on j-body.org
I'll look after your GF's ass then EzTrip

I'm good like that.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:43 PM on j-body.org
Luke wrote:Wether you are religious: A God created Man and Woman as compliments. Two different beings purpose made to be together, bear children and continue the human race.

Or not religious: In nature there are two ways of reproduction Sexual and Asexual. Asexual meaning an organism has no determining sex and reproduces by means like binary fission where a single cell organism splits. We all know humans are not single cell organisms. The other means is sexual reproduction, where two organisims of the same specie are made to reproduce together. Natures makes a male and female organism for the human species. A male and female are designed to meet, attract each other, and mate to create offspring. Homosexuals do not do this. If not by a cognitive choice during their lives then at birth. If that is the case they are freaks of nature.

Discuss

religious dispute: god creates all men and women correct? Then by that statement God creates gay people. But i thought that God didnt like gay people? discuss

non-religious dispute: Nature doesnt make two organisms attract each other. An organisms instincts make it attract another. Every gay/lesbian i have talked to has said they were never attracted to the opposite sex. EVER
Maybe you could talk to your relatives that are homosexual. You might learn something!

Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:38 PM on j-body.org
This is a ridiculous conversations. Do you by chance call your gay/lesbian family members freaks of nature? If so, I'm sure they just love being related to you. In any case, your argument is a stupid one. By your logic every human who has sex and doesn't reproduce is a freak of nature. If I don't want kids, but I still want to have large quantities of sex, am I a freak of nature? By not impregnating a woman I'm not having sex for its intended purpose; procreation. What about women who can't bear children? Are they freaks of natures? By your choice of words you are implying quite a bit of malice and it's just ignorant. Move on with your life. BAH. /rant

Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:45 PM on j-body.org
gay men = get the @!#$ out of my country and go live on the sun you @!#$in fags
gay women = depends if they are good looking or not

I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me', Number two, 'oh, good idea, boss', Number three, 'it was like that when I got here.'
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search