WTC 7? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: WTC 7?
Sunday, April 08, 2007 1:51 PM on j-body.org
I want Lenko to have my babies.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:51 PM on j-body.org
Lenko: you could see WTC 7 in the background. And BBC had people on the ground @ Ground Zero.

If you watch the video I linked, WTC7 is PLAINLY visible.

I'm not saying there wasn't a mistake made, but really, if you were in NYC, and reporting about this, you're probably going to be at least acquainted with the layout of the WTC Complex, or at the very least what the buildings looked like.

CNN's Aaron Brown at least caught the f*ck up.

Hell, WTC3 was at least as damaged by debris as WTC7, and it came down in pieces. You tell me:

Once again, I'm not saying there's a big conspiracy, I'm saying things do not add up.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, April 09, 2007 12:52 PM on j-body.org
John Lenko wrote:I can't believe you people are so gullible... read a little bit of crap someone invents about this whole tragedy, and because you don't know the full story, or the rest of the information the crap-poster left out, you believe it...

Here, take a look at some real pictures... first result I found of a Google search... not hard to find stuff about this!!

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/pentagon_20020316.html

If you REALLY think that this:

Was the ONLY damage in the Pentagon caused by the airplane going in... you're a TOTAL IDIOT! that's the other side, where it came OUT... simple, stupid.

The BBC announced that WTC7 collapsed before it actually had... OMG, the media got something wrong?? NEVER!! That's just like when Fox announced that Gore had taken Florida in 2000, and therefore had won the election... so... everyone else followed suit... then later, everyone had to apologize... remember that? Here's a thought for ya... BBC announced it early... because being a quarter of the way around the globe, they mis-interpreted what was going on.... I remember that day pretty well.... the media knew very early that the WTC7 was going to collapse (hours, in fact, before it did collapse...) because of the damage it had sustained... If you REALLY think that the media couldn't have screwed up and announced it early.... well.... you're the type of gullible idiot that makes crap threads like this all over the internet.

If you find anything "questionable" do some research, and don't believe the crap that's been spewed forth (by people not doing their research) in this thread.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread now... it's a total waste of time.

What is more interesting is the before 9/11 and after 9/11 actions of W Bush. Do you remember or knew that part of Bush's agenda during the 2000 campaign was to go into Iraq no matter what as if he had a personal vendetta. There was many more issues that were more important, but his major importance was to remove Hussein.

Sept 11, 2001 happened.

We went into Afghanistan hard core and Bush demanded that we went to Iraq. Later Bush lied to the US and world that Iraq was the culprit of 9/11. Congress said to send in the UN to do inspections, UN went into Iraq to look for WMDs, UN did not find any, Bush down played any UN findings and continued to blame Hussein on 9/11, Bush decided rushed into Iraq in March 2002.
By July 2004 9-11 Commission said Hussein and Iraq had nothing to with 9/11.
Present we have ex C.E.O Mr Cheney's old employer Haliburton working their with a no-bid contract (illegal by the way) and with that many more cronies of this administration working their too.

So to put it Lehman's perspective. Why not think that a section with "higher intelligence" (so to speak) and greater capital not create a incident for a personal's or a group of people's priority.
Is it because our US history has been so squeaky clean that to think the administration is responsible is ridiculous?
I mean who is gullible now?
You have and administration that has history with oil (Bush, Cheney, Rice) and here we are in Iraq (oil rich) all in a lie told by Bush that Hussein/ Iraq was the culprit of 9/11.
And that was just the gist of it.

Here is the kicker, the first two weeks of 9/11 the news was running rampant on the latest info of the incident. There were reports from ABC that Peter Jennings said that an employee who she worked for ABC was on the second plane and clearly said that the plane was going out of control and never said it was hi-jacked. That recording has not been seen again. Why? You tell me.
One of the supposed hi-jackers was in S-Fl training with commuter planes and the student said all he wanted to know was to take off and not land. If you had a mission, would you be saying s-h-it like that? Or the fact that the high jackers in S-fl used a white 1994 Chevy Corsica as a rental and left all their plans in the car. Who would leave all that evidence so others could find it. And what rental agency uses 7 year old cars in their fleet?
And so many issues like this were available in the beginning.

So the acts that Bush and his administration had before and after 9/11 will always be a red flag on for who was responsible of 9/11.
Knowing US' history, it will not surprise me one bit if the US govt had something to do with it. But you, nor I, nor any body on this board can do something about it, so you one can only shrug it off and just go on with your merry way.

But one thing I will always think, if we did not have oil tycoons in power, I will bet 9/11 would have never happend.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Monday, April 09, 2007 2:56 PM on j-body.org
Lash wrote:*yawn*

Are we really going over this AGAIN?

GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Would you like a cookie if we do?

yes, and a big cup of milk

c'mon GAM, i want my milk!!

Monday, April 09, 2007 5:23 PM on j-body.org
How about I bring a big pair of boobs for you to squeeze?

Like that action?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:33 AM on j-body.org
If the steel was hot enough to warp, why were the people in and around the damage zone able to lean out the openings to wave for help? You can see them hanging onto steel bits just above and below the impact area. 650deg F to warp steel... Way less than that to fry skin.

Why are there bone fragments less than one cm^2. Over 1000 people "missing" due to their remains being blown to pieces.

The 2752 (approx.) victoms deserve better than they are getting. Try to talk to a family member that didn't sign the gag order, you'll see.

PAX

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 2:45 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
John Lenko wrote:I can't believe you people are so gullible... read a little bit of crap someone invents about this whole tragedy, and because you don't know the full story, or the rest of the information the crap-poster left out, you believe it...

Here, take a look at some real pictures... first result I found of a Google search... not hard to find stuff about this!!

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/pentagon_20020316.html

If you REALLY think that this:

Was the ONLY damage in the Pentagon caused by the airplane going in... you're a TOTAL IDIOT! that's the other side, where it came OUT... simple, stupid.

The BBC announced that WTC7 collapsed before it actually had... OMG, the media got something wrong?? NEVER!! That's just like when Fox announced that Gore had taken Florida in 2000, and therefore had won the election... so... everyone else followed suit... then later, everyone had to apologize... remember that? Here's a thought for ya... BBC announced it early... because being a quarter of the way around the globe, they mis-interpreted what was going on.... I remember that day pretty well.... the media knew very early that the WTC7 was going to collapse (hours, in fact, before it did collapse...) because of the damage it had sustained... If you REALLY think that the media couldn't have screwed up and announced it early.... well.... you're the type of gullible idiot that makes crap threads like this all over the internet.

If you find anything "questionable" do some research, and don't believe the crap that's been spewed forth (by people not doing their research) in this thread.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread now... it's a total waste of time.

What is more interesting is the before 9/11 and after 9/11 actions of W Bush. Do you remember or knew that part of Bush's agenda during the 2000 campaign was to go into Iraq no matter what as if he had a personal vendetta. There was many more issues that were more important, but his major importance was to remove Hussein.

Sept 11, 2001 happened.

We went into Afghanistan hard core and Bush demanded that we went to Iraq. Later Bush lied to the US and world that Iraq was the culprit of 9/11. Congress said to send in the UN to do inspections, UN went into Iraq to look for WMDs, UN did not find any, Bush down played any UN findings and continued to blame Hussein on 9/11, Bush decided rushed into Iraq in March 2002.
By July 2004 9-11 Commission said Hussein and Iraq had nothing to with 9/11.
Present we have ex C.E.O Mr Cheney's old employer Haliburton working their with a no-bid contract (illegal by the way) and with that many more cronies of this administration working their too.

So to put it Lehman's perspective. Why not think that a section with "higher intelligence" (so to speak) and greater capital not create a incident for a personal's or a group of people's priority.
Is it because our US history has been so squeaky clean that to think the administration is responsible is ridiculous?
I mean who is gullible now?
You have and administration that has history with oil (Bush, Cheney, Rice) and here we are in Iraq (oil rich) all in a lie told by Bush that Hussein/ Iraq was the culprit of 9/11.
And that was just the gist of it.

Here is the kicker, the first two weeks of 9/11 the news was running rampant on the latest info of the incident. There were reports from ABC that Peter Jennings said that an employee who she worked for ABC was on the second plane and clearly said that the plane was going out of control and never said it was hi-jacked. That recording has not been seen again. Why? You tell me.
One of the supposed hi-jackers was in S-Fl training with commuter planes and the student said all he wanted to know was to take off and not land. If you had a mission, would you be saying s-h-it like that? Or the fact that the high jackers in S-fl used a white 1994 Chevy Corsica as a rental and left all their plans in the car. Who would leave all that evidence so others could find it. And what rental agency uses 7 year old cars in their fleet?
And so many issues like this were available in the beginning.

So the acts that Bush and his administration had before and after 9/11 will always be a red flag on for who was responsible of 9/11.
Knowing US' history, it will not surprise me one bit if the US govt had something to do with it. But you, nor I, nor any body on this board can do something about it, so you one can only shrug it off and just go on with your merry way.

But one thing I will always think, if we did not have oil tycoons in power, I will bet 9/11 would have never happend.

thank god theres someone else here who actually uses his brain instead of believing all the crap that is force fed to them

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:13 AM on j-body.org
The number one question I have about the Pentagon is the military personelle saying they smelled cordite. Cordite is a distinct acrid smell, nothing like any other combustable I have smelled. Military people know what it smells like and there is no reason to smell it after an aircraft strike. High explosives only, that is the only time you will ever get that smell. More than one person reported smelling it.

Next question, but more of a curiosity. Anyone else notice just how much roof damage there was? A huge amount of the sloping roof burned, looks like on top.. As in the fire spread through the roofing material. I am suprised that building with this level of importance with the information and personelle contained, has what appears to be a regular shingled roof. I am simply suprised that the roof was not fire resistant. No conspiracy there except that the contractor might have used the wrong shingles

Someday the video will get out and we'll have the question of what hit the Pentagon answered. Looking at the damage zone, it certainly could have been an aircraft. Where are all the bits? I don't know, but as aluminum is fairly weak and will burn and the wings are fuel tanks.. That could explain where a huge amount of the aircraft went.. Up in flames.. But where are the people? and where are the hard parts, like the engines? Just because we can't view them does not mean they are not there somewhere. Again I think the Pentagon questions will all be answered when we get the video.

WTC though, we have a huge amount of info and it simply doesn't add up.

PAX

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:56 PM on j-body.org
world trade center 7 was actually the offices for the C.I.A. and other spy networks of our government...

umm..and im not trying to make it seem like i know nothing about the world trade center and im one of those idiot conspiracy theorists but the world trade center was brought down because it had no effect in our economy, plus bush needed a reason to go to war, especially with iraq, your forgetting hussein tried to kill bush sr alot of times

also...if your going to come back and say after 9/11 our economy is horrible...

it doesnt mean its because the world trade center...

our currency, is made where at kids?
the federal reserve..

but get this...its not a federal agency, its a private company and they decide how much our currency is worth, its not backed by anything, no gold, no silver, nothing its just paper thats worthless..if they wanted right this second...we could have no money at all because they decided that all our money is invalid...

so go educate yourselves and read books by jim marrs
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 4:23 PM on j-body.org
Brian Groza wrote:world trade center 7 was actually the offices for the C.I.A. and other spy networks of our government...

umm..and im not trying to make it seem like i know nothing about the world trade center and im one of those idiot conspiracy theorists but the world trade center was brought down because it had no effect in our economy, plus bush needed a reason to go to war, especially with iraq, your forgetting hussein tried to kill bush sr alot of times

the federal reserve..

but get this...its not a federal agency, its a private company and they decide how much our currency is worth, its not backed by anything, no gold, no silver, nothing its just paper thats worthless..if they wanted right this second...we could have no money at all because they decided that all our money is invalid...

So you brought back this thread to make these points?
way to waste our time

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 4:34 PM on j-body.org
Tracer Bullet wrote:
Brian Groza wrote:world trade center 7 was actually the offices for the C.I.A. and other spy networks of our government...

the federal reserve..

So you brought back this thread to make these points?
way to waste our time

well first off i wasnt looking for when these threads were posted, maybe i should next time...

but i felt the need to tell you what i believe, whether it be true or not..or you disagree with what i have to say, im sorry..

actually im not sorry, you just need to tell me how you feel on this issue as well

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:04 PM on j-body.org
Actually, your currency is made by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and issued by the Federal Reserve Bank through the Treasury: The federal reserve backs up your dollar by purchasing an equivalent amount to the dollar in a hedge metal like gold, platinum or silver. You're effectively buying your 30 pieces of gold.

The CIA's DoI and DoO are housed @ Foggy Bottom VA, there is an "old" CIA HQ (which houses part of the DIO and almost all of the other Directorates other than the DIO) and a "new" CIA HQ (that houses the rest of the DoI and DoO). The NSA may have had offices in WTC 7, but if it was there, it's by luck that it was found out. As far as reasons for the war... There's tons, few of them justified.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 2:28 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Actually, your currency is made by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and issued by the Federal Reserve Bank through the Treasury: The federal reserve backs up your dollar by purchasing an equivalent amount to the dollar in a hedge metal like gold, platinum or silver. You're effectively buying your 30 pieces of gold.

The CIA's DoI and DoO are housed @ Foggy Bottom VA, there is an "old" CIA HQ (which houses part of the DIO and almost all of the other Directorates other than the DIO) and a "new" CIA HQ (that houses the rest of the DoI and DoO). The NSA may have had offices in WTC 7, but if it was there, it's by luck that it was found out. As far as reasons for the war... There's tons, few of them justified.

Our currency used to be backed by gold. It is no longer.

Friday, December 28, 2007 6:18 PM on j-body.org
Why'd the buildings fall at near freefall speeds? That's what bugs me. Floors = Resistance. Maybe Osama went in there and did some cutting and bomb rigging??

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Saturday, December 29, 2007 7:56 PM on j-body.org
The theory is that the security agency that had the contract for the WTC site brought in cutting torches to purposely weaken the structure. Creedence was lent to this idea because after debris was removed it was cut at demolition angles (think of a column, draw a 45 degree angle across it, and draw another one perpendicular to that one. It shoots the piece out and allows the building to collapse under its own weight), and that there might have been traces of explosive residue (much of the known spectrum of primary/secondary and tertiary explosives' residue will survive a jet fuel fire) but because the BATF were pulled off the investigation when the FBI under Louis Freeh pulled rank with the DOJ over the BATF to get the full investigation done under the FBI's tent.

At this point, that argument is moot: the Steel used in the building has been reclaimed, the billets taken for the SEA of NY investigation on the building failure analysis were scoured to look for microfracturing and chevron fractures in the steel structure... so, there's no way to get the evidence from the surface of the steel beams.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:36 PM on j-body.org
LiquidFireCavy (mdk) wrote:i love how everyon calls the ppl that think differently then them stupid morons
sad thing is that if the gov't said they did it to begin with the roles would be reversed. the general public would all believe it and anyone who said someone else was involved would be the ones called idiots
just goes to show that the human race will believe anything and everything they are told and those that think outside the box are regaurded as unintelligent baffoons
its sad really

Honestly man look at it this way. Sh*t happens in the world, let alone our government. Things are covered up all the time (I'm not saying that 9-11 was a coverup, I just don't believe that). Bad things happen, but if they don't want you to do anything about, you won't. The rest of society will look at you like an idiot because well they do whatever the media tells them. But GAM is right. You will never find out about what really happened that day until it has no spark or political power left in the truth.

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:12 PM on j-body.org
Jace Evo2 wrote:
LiquidFireCavy (mdk) wrote:i love how everyon calls the ppl that think differently then them stupid morons
sad thing is that if the gov't said they did it to begin with the roles would be reversed. the general public would all believe it and anyone who said someone else was involved would be the ones called idiots
just goes to show that the human race will believe anything and everything they are told and those that think outside the box are regaurded as unintelligent baffoons
its sad really

Honestly man look at it this way. Sh*t happens in the world, let alone our government. Things are covered up all the time (I'm not saying that 9-11 was a coverup, I just don't believe that). Bad things happen, but if they don't want you to do anything about, you won't. The rest of society will look at you like an idiot because well they do whatever the media tells them. But GAM is right. You will never find out about what really happened that day until it has no spark or political power left in the truth.

I highly doubt we'll ever know. I would really like to get some answers in my lifetime though... Some of that @!#$ DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. It might not have been the government or whatever coving this up, but there's no way this was a total random terrorist plot. It's just too perfect. And no I'm not talking about the planes hitting the buildings being too impossible because that's a crazy small target to hit with a plane. I'm more talking about how straight the buildings fell. How quickly they fell. How cleanly they fell. NOTHING falls that good unless it's planned. Not a steel and concrete structure. If the top would have collapsed and taken out a few floors and fell down onto the streets below. Fine. I'd take that weakened steel story. But 110 stories falling straight down almost as fast as dropping something from the top freefall. No chance. I wish someone would crack and give us the real deal.

As well as the pentagon, where the @!#$ is the plane engines? Did they disintegrate on impact. They must have some crazy fuel.

And in Pennsylvania... Where was the pieces of the plane? No crash in the history of plane crashes looked like that.

Use your logic and argue with me though. This is just based on my personal knowledge... I just wish I could get some facts though .

LOL
Saturday, January 19, 2008 5:37 PM on j-body.org
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

These aren't your garden-variety crack-pots.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:46 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

These aren't your garden-variety crack-pots.

Gam you're more handy than google.

LOL
Monday, January 21, 2008 2:14 AM on j-body.org
I found on a big boob board forum signature

Monday, January 21, 2008 11:05 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:I found on a big boob board forum signature

Lmao. Ahhh big boobs, is there anything they can't do...

LOL

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:47 PM on j-body.org
They can move mountains, that's enough for me

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search