Guns are to easy to get in the USA - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Guns are to easy to get in the USA
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:07 PM on j-body.org
1. Watch Bowling for Columbine and you'll realize with the death rate in the United States it makes sense that Bearing Arms is not the most logical thing
2. Every American believes its a good way of protection but doesn't realize that in the heat of the moment without further thought people will not hesitate to shoot someone without thinking it through.
3. In Canada you'd get bottled for hitting on a girl that has a boyfriend that you never knew about, after a few stitches everyone is cool.. In the states you'd be shot to death

Yes I know I will have people say AHH F you and so on...... But you CANNOT deny it, that IT IS WRONG, and having guns so easily accessible makes things worse...

And then all you @!#$in morons wonder why some retard shot up a school.....

DUMB @!#$

Re: Guns are to easy to get in the USA
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:08 PM on j-body.org
I hope you have a flame suit.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:10 PM on j-body.org
look at the Statistics...... I Wonder who''s right in this case..... Murders everyday..............

GUNS are meant to do ONE THING............ INJURE

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:12 PM on j-body.org
Riiiiight.

You are a @!#$ moron..I thought maybe you were just misinformed untill that last comment. Really, your just ignorant..

Maybe do a little more research before making these claims..

1HOTCAVFIRE wrote:1. Watch Bowling for Columbine and you'll realize with the death rate in the United States it makes sense that Bearing Arms is not the most logical thing
2. Every American believes its a good way of protection but doesn't realize that in the heat of the moment without further thought people will not hesitate to shoot someone without thinking it through.
3. In Canada you'd get bottled for hitting on a girl that has a boyfriend that you never knew about, after a few stitches everyone is cool.. In the states you'd be shot to death

Yes I know I will have people say AHH F you and so on...... But you CANNOT deny it, that IT IS WRONG, and having guns so easily accessible makes things worse...

DUMB @!#$

That is hands down the worst logic I have ever heard.
1.If you use Bolwing for Columbine as a soruce then im very sorry.
2.Ok, what point did you prove..It is a good way of protection. I will not hestiate to shoot someone threatening me or my family..
3.People snap, whether they are canadians or Americans...it happens.

I dont really even know what to argue since you have provided no good points for your argument. Is there something youd like to point out?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:15 PM on j-body.org
Guns are not made to put holes in popcans....... Theyre meant to injure/kill/destroy........

I pity the families that are suffering...........

But I have no remorse to supports Gun Laws........

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:15 PM on j-body.org
1HOTCAVFIRE wrote:

DUMB @!#$

Go @!#$ Yourself

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:17 PM on j-body.org
did i strike a chord?? you know im right

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:18 PM on j-body.org
If somebody is crazy enough to shoot up a school, gun laws arent going to stop them.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:18 PM on j-body.org
How are you right? What did you prove?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:19 PM on j-body.org
Brendan: Guns are meant to do one thing, and that's KILL.

Guns in and of themselves don't kill, people do.

Americans have differing levels of access to weapons because it's covered by the 14th ammendment as a state issue. Some places, it's really hard to get a weapon, States like VA have loose restrictions, and surrounding states have problems with guns coming in from those states.

No doubt, some people shouldn't have access to any firearms, but until it becomes a federal matter, you will not see equilibrium across states as far as purchasing laws.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:19 PM on j-body.org
Rosario, Don't take it personally, Im curious.... too what extent would someone have to go to, for you to shoot them????

I agree that some gun owners are WITH IT, but I believe the system of getting a GUN is a faulty system and is WAY to easy, THATS MY POINT, Wake up

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:23 PM on j-body.org
Wake up?

You straight up told us gun laws were wrong with nothing to back it up, and then called us dumbass's

And its actually pretty hard to get a gun. I mean lots of guns are obtained illegally. Gun laws wont stop that.

Now as for the kid who shot up V tech. What exzactly do you propose we do to stop this in the future? What Law would prevent this?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:24 PM on j-body.org
Rosario wrote:

Now as for the kid who shot up V tech. What exzactly do you propose we do to stop this in the future? What Law would prevent this?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:25 PM on j-body.org
Didn't the Brady Bill require reference checks? Or am I thinking of the CDN process?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:26 PM on j-body.org
Lets see Cho wanted to kill people...
...So if there wernt any guns here he wouldnt have been capable of causing this tragedy?

The kid was dereanged, if he couldnt hurt people with a bullet he would have found another medium.
I remind you in the pictures he sent to NBC he posed with Knives and a Hammer as well.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Re: Guns are too easy to get in the USA
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:26 PM on j-body.org
actually, every single gun owner i know either has the weapon for hunting, or they collect antique firearms. idk about the rest of the country, but in ny you have to be fingerprinted, get character references, get a license and register a hand gun not to mention the 6 week waiting period. oh yea, and the extensive background check.
your comments sound about as smart as the people sueing the gun companies. it's not the company's fault that the gun was used for murder or manslaughter or whatever. they sold a protection device and you'd better believe that if my house was broken into while i was sleeping that i'd want a gun near me when it wakes me up.
now, you could go on about how guns are seen as cool now because of all the 'gangstas' in rap and movies and video games, but that's all crap. anyone with half a brain SHOULD be able to realize the difference between entertainment and real life.
basically, what i'm trying to say is not that it's too easy to get a gun in the u.s. but that the people of this country tend to be getting dumber by the day and are honestly not intelligent enough in most cases to be allowed to own a gun. for all the education reforms and crap like that i hear about i still see more and more stupidity on a daily basis than should be legally allowed. i don't know how it happened, but the lack of common sense and the lack of most any kind of intelligence truly scares me about the future of our country. all you have to do for a prime example of this is look at our president.
/rant......for now

p.s.-i changed your subject so that all the words are spelled correctly.....dumbass

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:29 PM on j-body.org
sykeeok you're so right! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thank you

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:30 PM on j-body.org
no problem. just stating my opinions/observations.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:30 PM on j-body.org
What?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:31 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Didn't the Brady Bill require reference checks? Or am I thinking of the CDN process?

Cho went through a background check, he passed with flying colors since he never had anything on his record to think otherwise.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:32 PM on j-body.org
Jonathan Pike wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Didn't the Brady Bill require reference checks? Or am I thinking of the CDN process?

Cho went through a background check, he passed with flying colors since he never had anything on his record to think otherwise.

Thats what im saying, which is why i asked the OP what could have changed this..no answer

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:33 PM on j-body.org
sykeeok wrote:
your comments sound about as smart as Brendan Maslen.....dumbass

1HOTCAVFIRE wrote:sykeeok you're so right! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thank you

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:37 PM on j-body.org
Rosario wrote:
Jonathan Pike wrote:

Thats what im saying, which is why i asked the OP what could have changed this..no answer

it's because there really isn't anything that could have changed it. you could go back and forth talking about the mental hospital he was in and the teachers who read his disturbed writing assignments and you could argue all day about whether the decisions they made were correct or incorrect. it doesn't matter anymore because it's over with already. as far as preventative actions, it's very tricky to deal with. the college can only do so much and say so much. cho's parents weren't even told of his assignments or anything because he was over 18 and therefore it all falls under the right to privacy act or whatever it's called where the college can't discuss anything with your parents unless you consent.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:38 PM on j-body.org
anyways, Good luck to your country.........

Don't take ANYTHING personal folks, Im just proud as @!#$ i can proudly wear my Countrys flag on my backpack when I go to Europe in 2 weeks.......... cause @!#$ Id be ashamed to be called an AMERICAN........

Oh for the record, get out of IRAQ, its not your war, fight your own battles in your home country first

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:39 PM on j-body.org
Rosario wrote:
Jonathan Pike wrote:

He went through a Police Check, not a reference check**. A reference check requires more than just a criminal records check.

**According to news outlets

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search