911, whats ur opinion? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 911, whats ur opinion?
Monday, August 25, 2008 7:10 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
themarin8r wrote:the conspiracy theories have holes as wide as the atlantic

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Bush in his 2000 campaign wanted to go Iraq and get Sadam out as one of his MAIN objective. Where did we go after 9/11 because Bush said that the country and its leader was responsible for this?
Hint: We are still there today.

he NEVER said Saddam was responsible for 9/11, thats why we are STILL in Afghanistan.

Are you F-ing serious?

Are you...
A. Ignorant
B. Stupid
C. Carry a early case of Alzimers
D. Think that US government will never-ever-EVER do no harm to its citizens!
E. Deaf and/or blind

You ought to read ex-Treasury secretary and top economic policy official Paul O'neil's book "The Price of Loyalty." There it was outlined what was Bush's main objectives.

And we are in Afghanistan for not what you think and what the the administration spews out. I strongly urge you to do some research.

yeah re-read what i said
he never said he was RESPONSIBLE
i didnt say he never said he was connected
get it @!#$ right and dont jump to conclusions and insults

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:23 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Oh man... *rubs forehead* can someone get me some Head-On?

im with ya GAM...... im with ya

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:38 PM on j-body.org
Meckster.... aka Goose wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Oh man... *rubs forehead* can someone get me some Head-On?

I'll grab you some Anal-On. Apply directly up your sphincter.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:48 PM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
Meckster.... aka Goose wrote:

I'll grab you some Anal-On. Apply directly up your sphincter.

x51

there are a lot of dumb posts in this thread

maybe ya'll should watch some UFO videos, sometimes i think they are real....................not

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:38 AM on j-body.org
you conspiracy people make me laugh

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:41 AM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
themarin8r wrote:the conspiracy theories have holes as wide as the atlantic

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Bush in his 2000 campaign wanted to go Iraq and get Sadam out as one of his MAIN objective. Where did we go after 9/11 because Bush said that the country and its leader was responsible for this?
Hint: We are still there today.

he NEVER said Saddam was responsible for 9/11, thats why we are STILL in Afghanistan.

Are you F-ing serious?

Are you...
A. Ignorant
B. Stupid
C. Carry a early case of Alzimers
D. Think that US government will never-ever-EVER do no harm to its citizens!
E. Deaf and/or blind

You ought to read ex-Treasury secretary and top economic policy official Paul O'neil's book "The Price of Loyalty." There it was outlined what was Bush's main objectives.

And we are in Afghanistan for not what you think and what the the administration spews out. I strongly urge you to do some research.

yeah re-read what i said
he never said he was RESPONSIBLE
i didnt say he never said he was connected
get it @!#$ right and dont jump to conclusions and insults

911 commision says that the Bush administration blamed Sadam and Iraq for this, the commision concluded: False.
Before you go on defending your administration, read or listen to what they say.
Lastly, just so you know... A, C, D, E are not insults.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:04 PM on j-body.org
My opinion is that on that day, some terrorists committed an act of terrorism.

**there is only one true love in my life... and my girlfriend has learned to live with it**
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:05 PM on j-body.org
Gutty96 wrote:My opinion is that on that day, some terrorists committed an act of terrorism.
Keep your crazy conspiracy theories to yourself.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:23 PM on j-body.org
all you guys are so brainwashed and warped by the government you cant even think for yourselves. your sitting there talking ish about conpiracy theories, but yet i just read the other day over half of america still believes it was a coverup.

Off topic, what about the moon landing. just watched mythbusters, and they mentioned over 20 % of americans believe it was a conspiracy and a coverup. but i guess according to those of you who are so into what the government says, you have no mind of your own. you can clearly tell who in here is a republican and who is a democrat.

FREE-DOM
Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:46 AM on j-body.org
tim moretz wrote:you have no mind of your own. you can clearly tell who in here is a republican and who is a democrat.
OK then - what am I?

Also, do you have tomorrows lottery numbers? That would be great too.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:21 AM on j-body.org

Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:01 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
tim moretz wrote:you have no mind of your own. you can clearly tell who in here is a republican and who is a democrat.
OK then - what am I?

Im pretty sure i didnt say anything about being a psychic. i said you have no mind of your own. everybody is so brainwashed, they believe every little thing the government says and bad mouths everyone else who doesnt believe what the government says. I dont care how other people feel in a sense of bashing theories, but i do care what others have to say actually relating to the topic rather than bashing. Last time i checked, America was the country where people are downgraded or ridiculed for their beliefs, but its clear that your not ok with others believing something different from what you believe.

It's ok tho, cuz the truth is being covered up

FREE-DOM
Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:20 AM on j-body.org
tim moretz wrote:
Bastardking3000 wrote:
OK then - what am I?

Im pretty sure i didnt say anything about being a psychic. i said you have no mind of your own. everybody is so brainwashed, they believe every little thing the government says and bad mouths everyone else who doesnt believe what the government says. I dont care how other people feel in a sense of bashing theories, but i do care what others have to say actually relating to the topic rather than bashing. Last time i checked, America was the country where people are downgraded or ridiculed for their beliefs, but its clear that your not ok with others believing something different from what you believe.

I have no mind of my own... interesting thing to say about me of all people. But you said you can tell party affiliation. So what is mine? In fact where do start thinking that I believe anything the government says? Just what is it that you think I believe? I'm curious to know. You are obviously confused about me.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:56 PM on j-body.org
I just find it funny that your calling Bastard a sheep because he won't believe what you believe. Which technically, if you think about it, would make him A SHEEP. Because wether you believe that 9/11 was a coverup, or you believe that it wasn't, it's still just following and parrotting the beliefs and ideas of OTHER people.

So call me whatever you like, but I don't believe everything I read on the interwebz.
Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:05 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:I just find it funny that your calling Bastard a sheep because he won't believe what you believe. Which technically, if you think about it, would make him A SHEEP. Because wether you believe that 9/11 was a coverup, or you believe that it wasn't, it's still just following and parrotting the beliefs and ideas of OTHER people.

So call me whatever you like, but I don't believe everything I read on the interwebz.
And yet what do I believe? That's what I wanna know. He is the resident expert on what I believe and also on my party affiliations, so I would like to know.

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:52 AM on j-body.org
the bushes have been in business with the bin ladens for well over 20 years, you make the call

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:09 PM on j-body.org
Here is my take on it.
I highly doubt the twin towers were rigged to collapse. That requires WAY too much explosive power to cover up so that employees wouldnt notice.
There are some things that make me wonder though.
Why did building 7 collapse? It looked like a controlled demolition, hell, a reporter even reported that it had fallen and it was still standing - right behind him!
Watch the Zeitgeist movie, its definitely interesting.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:51 PM on j-body.org
gtpsunfire wrote:I highly doubt the twin towers were rigged to collapse. That requires WAY too much explosive power to cover up so that employees wouldnt notice.
Funny thing about that. Thermite(which cuts through steel like butter) wouldn't be so hard to use, is not an explosive, unlike jet fuel could melt steel(in seconds), and funny enough - ,
1. Marvin Bush was in charge of WTC security.
2. A heightened WTC security alert was lifted on 9/6/2001. Bomb sniffing dogs where removed at this point.
3. Project for the New American Century - Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century - Sept 2000 (just before the election)

Quote:

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.
I actually recommend you read it all. That is brought to you by people whose names should be pretty familiar to you by now.

Not advocating theories here - but true or not some of them are quite plausible. You have motivation and opportunity - the question is simply are they cold and evil enough to kill 3000 Americans in order to to cement their power and make billions and billions of dollars? I don't know but one could argue that any leader who launches a war for gain does nothing less than this(and a war with only 3000 casualties is not realistic). There have been many men in leadership positions who have done far worse for far less gain(sometimes for no gain), so I don't know but I wouldn't discount the possibility. Humans can do some @!#$ up things some times.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Friday, September 05, 2008 2:47 AM on j-body.org
Jesse Ventura on Howard Stern talking about 9/11

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the

Friday, September 05, 2008 8:43 AM on j-body.org
^^^^^^^^^^so true

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, September 05, 2008 9:01 AM on j-body.org
tim moretz wrote:
Bastardking3000 wrote:
OK then - what am I?

so YOU ridicule people who don't share the same opinion as yours as you make apost saying the contrary? you fail

Friday, September 05, 2008 4:13 PM on j-body.org
people dont keep their mouth shut anymore. i just find it hard to believe that the world can find out about a president getting a blowjob in a private office but can't find out a major conspiracay involving at least a few dozen people at the minimum. and you'd basically have to be a phcyopath to go out and plan and okay the murder of inocent men women and children, i doubt someone with that mentality would get all the way to the presidency.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, September 05, 2008 4:38 PM on j-body.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGCs0hl9S8&feature=related

Heres Rumsfeld Saying that flight 93 was shot down, when in fact the passangers of the plane crashed it. Hmmm..

Friday, September 05, 2008 5:01 PM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:Jesse Ventura on Howard Stern talking about 9/11

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Friday, September 05, 2008 9:53 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:people dont keep their mouth shut anymore. i just find it hard to believe that the world can find out about a president getting a blowjob in a private office but can't find out a major conspiracay involving at least a few dozen people at the minimum. and you'd basically have to be a phcyopath to go out and plan and okay the murder of inocent men women and children, i doubt someone with that mentality would get all the way to the presidency.
Again not necessarily advocating conspiracy theories - but people aren't gonna ever admit to being part of this if it did happen that way because -

1. They are obviously making alot of money from the whole thing. Why give that up for infamy?
2. They are 100% assured the death penalty if they admitted to such a thing - assuming they didn't get assassinated before getting to testify.

Would YOU admit to being apart of what is certainly a major crime against humanity and potentially the biggest crime against American citizens ever? Only if you where plum crazy. And of course you are also assuming that no one involved couldn't simply be "silenced" once their role is done. That's what I would do if I was plotting such a thing. Dead men tell no tales.

Also you doubt that someone of that mentality would get all the way to a national leadership position? Yeah I agree, that could never happen...

And BTW he rose you power democratically. Nazis had their "buggy men" (jews, gypsies, etc) just as America has its own "boogie men" in the past(communists) and today(Islamics). He seized totalitarian control courtesy of the Reichstag fire (the Nazi's actually did it and blamed the Communists), that enabled him to assume additional unchecked powers in the name of protecting Germany from the "Communist threat." Totalitarian leader Hitler was born. The rest is history.

Hitler and Stalin etc aside - its hardly unprecedented for leaders to do terrible things in the pursuit of money and power. Like I said, how is it different any time they start a war for their gain? The common people of both nations will fight and die by the thousands or millions in a war that will only benefit those who would never fight in it themselves. And of course tons of con-combatants always die in every war. So if you would launch a war for your own profit, why wouldn't you crash a few planes and kill a few thousand commoners?

I think the upper eschillons of politicians and other areas of any government are full of the most vile people. As they say, "@!#$ floats to the top." I'm not saying necessary that our leaders where behind 9/11. But if they where not, its probably just because they didn't think of it first. I don't know what they did or didn't do. But I don't believe they would never do such a thing.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search