Our Great new President..... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Our Great new President.....
Monday, January 26, 2009 9:35 AM on j-body.org
Did you guys hear??? The morning after these balls, he was getting dressed and put his pant on 1 leg at a time, for the first time ever! Better bring impeachment proceedings on quick!

Monday, January 26, 2009 9:37 AM on j-body.org
wether he was against the war or not he is commander in chief, and that's why he should be there...lol, need to renew to premium for edit, lol

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Monday, January 26, 2009 10:41 AM on j-body.org
Hey guys, I hear he sneezed the wrong way... GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Monday, January 26, 2009 10:56 AM on j-body.org
You guys can joke about it all you want but there is no excuse for their commander in chief to repeatedly snub them. It seems to me he is not thank full for what america has given him. It is apparent by his wife was just recently "for the first time in my adult life proud of my country"

He never served our country, in fact many other hardworking military men and women did while he sat in a church where the pastor screamed "GOD DAMN AMERICA, IT IS IN THE BIBLE"

He has never been forced to serve his country because of the many who volunteered to. The least he can do is show them a little respect and gratitude.

If you have a problem with the war or foreign policy your beef is with the policy makers, not the troops who have no choice but to do as they are instructed regardless of if they believe in it or not.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, January 26, 2009 11:21 AM on j-body.org
Jazer Esquire wrote:Big f*ckin deal

He is going to be criticized in any possible way, if not more than every other president.

If he doesnt have his tie straight he'll probably be criticized.

Like I said in another thread... I didn't vote for him, nor did I want him in office, but he is, so I hope the truly important matters are dealth with and he makes the right choices for this country.

Agreed....guess i could have just said that instead of my 500word essay

Monday, January 26, 2009 1:54 PM on j-body.org
repeatedly? hes been there a week

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, January 26, 2009 3:28 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:repeatedly? hes been there a week

Reading > you

Monday, January 26, 2009 3:41 PM on j-body.org
swag wrote:hey thrice, the medal of honor is a big fuxxing deal over here.

Correction.

NOW it is a big f&*king deal When Obama misses it.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Monday, January 26, 2009 3:48 PM on j-body.org
bk3k wrote:Hey guys, I hear he sneezed the wrong way... GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

X2 LOL and and.. and his wife didn't say bless you! GRAB PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES NOW!!!
Monday, January 26, 2009 4:04 PM on j-body.org
who @!#$ cares

Monday, January 26, 2009 5:22 PM on j-body.org
^

I do.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, January 26, 2009 5:33 PM on j-body.org
Drag it to death wrote:who @!#$ cares

Indifference. Great attitude to have about the leadership of your country.

Monday, January 26, 2009 5:40 PM on j-body.org
Maybe he wasn't there because of security concerns. Who knows? Should he have been there? Yeah, but it's not the end of the world if he isn't.

Also... Frankly, him pretending to care about the military doesn't make him a better president. Bush always pretended to care about military types and look how awesome he was. If you need someone to kiss your a** to feel important maybe you shouldn't be in the military to begin with. The fighting forces don't need effete sissies in their ranks, they need men.

Politicians care about soldiers in the same way a carpenter cares about his hammer. He may be fond of it, but he can always get another if one breaks. It's a tool, no more. Don't go getting any illusions. Only men who've bled care, no one else can understand.

However, I do have to say something about the nature of war. No matter what your hippy teachers have thought you, there will always be a war about one damn thing or another. This is the way it's been throughout history. And all wars are the same: Pointless. However, without war there would be no heroes. So war serves it's purpose for both the common man and the leader. It makes the man in charge gain power and wealth, and the man in the trenches gain nobility and honor. It's a win-win imo. This is a cold and cynical view of things yes, but it has the virtue of being true.
Monday, January 26, 2009 5:51 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:

Politicians care about soldiers in the same way a carpenter cares about his hammer. He may be fond of it, but he can always get another if one breaks. It's a tool, no more. Don't go getting any illusions. Only men who've bled care, no one else can understand.

QFMFT

And no sense in trying to make them understand, or being pissy aboot it if they don't.

Monday, January 26, 2009 6:06 PM on j-body.org
not to sound arrogant or anything but im sure we wont have to worry about him for a whole hell of a lot longer...

Needing 2.3 oil pump stuff? PM me...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:00 AM on j-body.org
z yaaaa wrote:not to sound ignorant or anything but im sure we wont have to worry about him for a whole hell of a lot longer...

fixed that for ya

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 5:25 AM on j-body.org
the truth hurts...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:10 AM on j-body.org
z yaaaa wrote:not to sound arrogant or anything but im sure we wont have to worry about him for a whole hell of a lot longer...

I have a great deal of faith in our secret service. I don't think there is much of a chance he will be assasinated. If I am wrong and he is feel free to rub it in. If I am right I will rub do the same to you. Keep in mind in 8 years, time will only prove one of us right!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:11 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Keep in mind in 8 years, time will only prove one of us right!
God help us if it's 8. He's planning enough damage after a week. Can you imagine how much he could do in 8?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 6:16 PM on j-body.org
Boohoo. Wine wine wine.

I'll respect the Military when it earns it. In the past 4+ years it hasn't with situations like Gitmo, and Iraq the military need to earn respect, not be given it.

-Chris

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:15 PM on j-body.org
speaking of whining....

we..."disrespected"..... KNOWN TERRORIST, that wanted to KILL YOU

wow

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:33 PM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:Boohoo. Wine wine wine.

I'll respect the Military when it earns it. In the past 4+ years it hasn't with situations like Gitmo, and Iraq the military need to earn respect, not be given it.

I respect the military, is that one who made us go to war with a plan of no return. Saddam is out of power so the mission is accomplished right?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:39 PM on j-body.org
but now, with the release of everyone we have detained..

its all for nothing.

Chris

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:11 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:but now, with the release of everyone we have detained..

its all for nothing.

Chris

The problem I had with Guantanamo always had to do with the hypocrisy of it and not some bleeding heart concern for the rights of the people imprisoned there. Frankly, the US tried to have it both ways. It wanted to perpetually detain people without trial forever and at the same time pretend it was being humanitarian. Come on now.

Either put them up on trial, kill them or let them go. If you don't have enough evidence to convict them and you feel strongly enough that they're dangerous, at least have the balls to shoot them in the head. They may be the enemy, but every soldier deserves the honor of dying for their cause. You can't just leave them to rot like that.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:26 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:not to sound arrogant or anything but im sure we wont have to worry about him for a whole hell of a lot longer...

I have a great deal of faith in our secret service. I don't think there is much of a chance he will be assasinated. If I am wrong and he is feel free to rub it in. If I am right I will rub do the same to you. Keep in mind in 8 years, time will only prove one of us right!

it wont matter if they're in on it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search