Tea Party Round 2 - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tea Party Round 2
Friday, July 03, 2009 3:09 PM on j-body.org


people are doing @!#$, people are getting out and protesting, that is like the first act. you dont just go i disagree with you pull a gun and shoot someone. something along these lines builds up to a boiling point. to assume that because someone isn't willing to go out and kill our goverment they are pussies is just ignorant man. look at other countries. most rebellion in other countries pretty much starts by open protesting and then working its way to a boiling point, saying that it will never get that way doesnt mean people are pussies it means they have evolved as people. i guess if were man enough to go after goverment like you say then it should be cool to own slaves again and treat women as second class citizens as well because thats how they did it in the good ole days? times change, the way people go about thigns has changed, just because things differ from the past doesnt mean people are pussies. and its not a disgrace to early settlers. if you believe something is wrong and your working on trying to get things changed then its all relevent. shouldnt matter wether one person does it with guns versus going about it the civilised way.

next thing you know youlle want to take this conversation in private. you know with written letters carried by pony express cause you know, thats how they did things in the good ole days.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: Tea Party Round 2
Saturday, July 04, 2009 8:49 PM on j-body.org
Actually, If I were to look at history.... 1932 Germany comes to mind.


Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Tea Party Round 2
Friday, July 10, 2009 11:51 PM on j-body.org
SNDSGOOD.... Please dont compare standing up to government with slavery and womens rights.... you know better than that..

Yes the logical thing to do is protest at first..... but if that doesnt change anything (and it usualy doesnt)..... and things get bad enough..... you start forming militias.... and you keep protesting, while following the proper channels to get laws either changed or kept from getting enacted... and if it gets to the point that its either fight or become slaves with no freedoms... then you fight...

Wich reminds me... has anyone seen the most recent gun bill?

Something as always bothered... me..... we supposably have a right for "peaceful protest" but our government doesn't have to be peaceful at all in the way it governs us..

Also.... what happens when they make protesting illegal? it will happen...

Not to side with the nut jobs.... but I do at least understand where they are coming from.





Re: Tea Party Round 2
Saturday, July 11, 2009 8:03 AM on j-body.org
Normally, I do think the paranoid are off base, but if you actually look at the things that this administration and congress have put in place over the past 6 months, you will start to see a pattern. It's all about power, and a large amount of it is completely unconstituional, yet it goes unchecked. The entire concept of having all of these Czars is unconstitutional: he is appointing people to rule over various aspects of our country, and unlike cabinet members, they don't even go through any kind of check or approval. He just makes up a position, appoints someone, and they have power to make rules.





Re: Tea Party Round 2
Monday, July 13, 2009 1:19 PM on j-body.org
"SNDSGOOD.... Please dont compare standing up to government with slavery and womens rights.... you know better than that..
'


what i was getting at was that think it was goodwrench who was saying that if you arn't out taking up arms against the goverment then tetch was a pussy because "thats how they did it in the old days" so i was going well if thats the way you have to do it because thats how it was done in the past, well then it must be the right thing to have slaves etc etc.

my point was that just because they did it that way in history doesnt mean it is the right way to do it today.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Tea Party Round 2
Monday, July 13, 2009 4:57 PM on j-body.org
He must not be spun up on history also, One dose not start a Open Revalution over night.

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Tea Party Round 2
Monday, July 13, 2009 5:45 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

"SNDSGOOD.... Please dont compare standing up to government with slavery and womens rights.... you know better than that..
'


what i was getting at was that think it was goodwrench who was saying that if you arn't out taking up arms against the goverment then tetch was a pussy because "thats how they did it in the old days" so i was going well if thats the way you have to do it because thats how it was done in the past, well then it must be the right thing to have slaves etc etc.

my point was that just because they did it that way in history doesnt mean it is the right way to do it today.


Tell that to your buddy "Taetsch Z-24" as he loves to reference US history with the 2nd amendment, guns, self justice and exemplify: "how they did it" as if it is remotely comparable to the peanut galleries brought up today.
My thing is, please save the bull$hit for someone else. Comparing US history to today's action is a disgrace to our ancestors.

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

He must not be spun up on history also, One dose not start a Open Revalution over night.

Chris

Yea, on the 20th of this month, your so called: "Open Revalution" will be only 6 months in the making. Every thing prior to that, in the US, was a utopia.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Tea Party Round 2
Monday, July 13, 2009 5:55 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Comparing US history to today's action is a disgrace to our ancestors


Comeing from you, of all people, this is funney, and hypocritical.

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Tea Party Round 2
Monday, July 13, 2009 7:04 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

"SNDSGOOD.... Please dont compare standing up to government with slavery and womens rights.... you know better than that..
'


what i was getting at was that think it was goodwrench who was saying that if you arn't out taking up arms against the goverment then tetch was a pussy because "thats how they did it in the old days" so i was going well if thats the way you have to do it because thats how it was done in the past, well then it must be the right thing to have slaves etc etc.

my point was that just because they did it that way in history doesnt mean it is the right way to do it today.


Tell that to your buddy "Taetsch Z-24" as he loves to reference US history with the 2nd amendment, guns, self justice and exemplify: "how they did it" as if it is remotely comparable to the peanut galleries brought up today.
My thing is, please save the bull$hit for someone else. Comparing US history to today's action is a disgrace to our ancestors.

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

He must not be spun up on history also, One dose not start a Open Revalution over night.

Chris

Yea, on the 20th of this month, your so called: "Open Revalution" will be only 6 months in the making. Every thing prior to that, in the US, was a utopia.





kinda sounds like your bashing taetsch for the exact same thing you did...... i doubt our ancestors would really care.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Tea Party Round 2
Monday, July 13, 2009 8:14 PM on j-body.org
t2 wrote:

mr. goodwrench, i'd like your take on where you stand with the govt. and politics, who you support, why, and what do you believe?

i guess i just don't understand how you support inflation and govt. control over everything? you probably have a good job and pay taxes like everyone else, but does any of this bother you at all?

.




Re: Tea Party Round 2
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:30 AM on j-body.org
T2
I don't see a reason to care as to where I stand unless you have other motives.
But I have a feeling that you and I may stand on the same goal, just maybe a different way of resolving it.
And yes, it bothers me that money is spent incorrectly, but what bothers me more is when they lie to us and play us like if we were idiots.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.


Re: Tea Party Round 2
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:39 AM on j-body.org
so whats the goal? I'm confused...lol....


-Red-
Re: Tea Party Round 2
Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:07 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

"SNDSGOOD.... Please dont compare standing up to government with slavery and womens rights.... you know better than that..
'


what i was getting at was that think it was goodwrench who was saying that if you arn't out taking up arms against the goverment then tetch was a pussy because "thats how they did it in the old days" so i was going well if thats the way you have to do it because thats how it was done in the past, well then it must be the right thing to have slaves etc etc.

my point was that just because they did it that way in history doesnt mean it is the right way to do it today.



Oh OK...... I didnt realize that you meant it that way....





Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search