Saturday, February 12, 2011Last Update:
Wednesday, April 20, 2011Email: email@example.com
1995 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer LS
About This Vehicle:
Bought it, 2 months later it spun the #4 #5 and #6 rod bearings and the main bearings. think the jerkoff i bought it from ran it out of oil, put some oil and some lucas in it and sold it to me. ran great had good compression at the time.
Body Style: SUV
Engine: Vortec 4.3 CPI
Purchase Date: 2010
Purchased From: Some jerkoff who screwed me.
Build Date: 2010
- 4.3 Headach swap from a 1999 astrovan.... nothing fit
- Modified oil pan
- new bearings
- rebuilt heads
- 2 new pistons
- new rings
- and a compitition orange paintjob.
- Exelent shape for a 1995 like new.
- Pioneer head unit
- Clarions in doors
- Boss Chaos amp
- 2 12" JLaudio W0s in a Kicker Comp box.
- 4X4 posi lock cable engaugment system.
- Limited slip Diff in the front
- Locking diff in the rear
- 3" suspention lift
- 33" Mudders
- 55 Watt HID high beams