Sunday, July 27, 2003Last Update:
Wednesday, August 1, 2012Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
About This Vehicle:
This project has been going for 4 years, I hope to have it finished to my satisfaction later on this year and possibly have paint hitting the car early 2011.
Body Style: Coupe
Color: Black Primer
Engine: 2.2L I4 OHV
Purchase Date: 5-5-2006
Purchased From: bagged95cavy
Build Date: 2006-2011
- I have cruise control on this Cavy!
Nothing else is left from OEM...
- Red Optima Battery
- MSD (Not Yet Installed)
- Upgraded Spark Plugs(Not Yet Installed) Gunmetal Battery Cover (Custom with Logo)
- Weapon R Intake (Gunmetal PowderCoat)
- Cold Air Box (Carbon Fiber)
- Carbon Fiber Radiator Shroud
- Carbon Fiber Fuse Box Cover
- Carbon Fiber Brake Fluid Resevoir Cover
- and Carbon Fiber Resevoir Cover.
OverkillEngineeringMotorsports Cruise Control Bracket Relocation (Carbon Fiber)
- 20" Wheels
- Easy Street Air Ride Suspension
- Easy Street Digital Air Ride Controller
- 5 Gallon Chrome Air Tank
- OverkillEngineeringMotorsports front strut air ride upgrade
- OverkillEngineeringMotorsports rear strut bar (Custom with Logo) and OverkillEngineeringMotorsports Front Strut Bar wit.
- Fiberglassed Door Panels
- Rear Panels
- Dash Core
- Custom Bezel with Digital Air Ride controller and 2 Gauges
- Dash Pad
- Racing Seats
- Custom Cluster
- Rear Seat Delete
- Upolstered Headliner and Rear Deck. Custom console and 2 Tone Paint in the car Silver over Gunmetal.
- Suicide Doors
- Honda S2000 Rear Tail Light Conversion
- Shaved Door Handles
- Shaved Trunk Lock
- Shaved Antenna
- Shaved Wiper Cowl (In Progress)
- Sliding Ragtop
- Carbon Fiber F1 Mirrors
- Carbon Fiber Invader Hood
- 1 Piece Halo Headlights
- Halo Foglights to match headlights
- Shaved Gas Cap Door and converted to Sparco
- Buddy Club BC2 Front Bumper
- Side Skirts and Rear Bumper (Molded and modified not to hit when all the way down).
- Jensen VM9022 Multimedia Touch Screen DVD Player
- Rear View Mirror Monitor
- Rear view Camera
- TV in rear deck
- Tv in Console
- 3 Bazooka Chil Amps
- 3 Bazooka Triangle Chil Subs
- Yellow Top Optima Battery
- Tsunami Battery Topper
- Tsunami Capacitor
- Tsunami Distribution Blocks (2)
- Tsunami Battery Top from front to rear. Memphis audio upgraded 4x6's and 6x9's.
- OEM Harness Bar (Being Made)
- OEM Cruise Control Bracket Relocation (Being Made)
- Redline Hood Struts
- Custom Cluster Work
- Upgraded High Output Alternator.
To finish this project
- I am finally beginning to put stuff into the car instead of take it out.