Wednesday, July 31, 2013Last Update:
Monday, November 24, 2014Last Seen:
Thursday, June 27, 2019Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2005 Pontiac Sunfire
About This Vehicle:
This vehicle reminds me of my first car, it was a '95 Chevy cavalier that had 202k before I crashed it. That was a fun car. The small car design like this one and the fuel economy of this vehicle is phenominal.
Body Style: Coupe
Color: Red (planning to plastidip Flex Blue)
Engine: Ecotec 2.2L
Purchase Date: 5/1/14
Purchased From: Craigslist dude.
- 15" Stock Steel wheels. Stock Suspension (struts are toast in the rear
- fronts are following suit)
- Kenwood DDX-719
- Kenwood 4 ch. Amp. Rear 3-way 6x9 kenwood speakers. Stock Front Speakers
- New suspension
- high output alternator
- exhaust header
- 3" exhaust with Magnaflow 3" to 4" out muffler
- Turbocharger pretty much anything and everything.
Plan on rebuilding turbo
- Have one from a Saab 9-3. Plan to do 3" exhaust all the way back. Have a set of KYB GR2 shocks and Eibach Pro-kit Lowering springs (thanks to Scott D.)
Planning on glassing the Door panels with a touch of leather on the doors because
- why not. Make the Sunfire classy. Planning to go to the Retrofit Source to get HID Lights and fix this headlight bull@!#$ I have going on.