Mike Davis -MD- LD9
Northeast Ohio In the LakeJoined:
Monday, August 2, 2004Last Update:
Tuesday, August 9, 2016Last Seen:
Thursday, November 3, 2016Email:
unlistedWeb Page: http://www.facebook.com/mdz24cavalier/
Garage: 1999 Chevrolet 1JF37 Z24 Coupe, RPO Group 1SA-1SZC Coupe
- Aquamarine, RPO Code 22U 1929 Ford Model 'T' 1923 Model Year Truck
- Mitsubishi Evolution, Octane Blue 11' 2006 Chevrolet HHR LT1 (SOLD) Hatchback
- Black 1988 Yamaha Moto 4, YFM225U Motorcycle
- Gray 1999 Chevrolet 1JF37 Z24 Coupe, RPO Group 1SC Coupe
- Red, Bright, RPO Code 81U 2009 Mazda 3 iTouring Sedan
- Galaxy Gray Mica 2013 Chevrolet 1EF37, Camaro, 1LT, Coupe Coupe
- Summit White, RPO GAZ 1970 Honda Trail 90 Motorcycle
- Red 2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin - YFM350FA Motorcycle
- Steel BlueBirthday:
January 12, 1983Gender:
Mechanical Engineer / I.T. Tech
||Owner of Ennotech Designs LLC. Specializing in custom designed automotive parts.
Old User Names
-MD- LG0/4T40E, -MD- LD9, -MD- Z24, Mr. Smiles (MD Z24), MD Z24, md
I'm a very easy going person. Ask most people here they will tell yeah.
I take on a lot of projects, and always find time to finish them soon or later. I'm also in the middle of a build for my cavalier. LG0 quad 4 engine, HPTuners, and built 4T40-E.
||Founder of Team Innovation car clubof Northeast Ohio
Co-Founder of Disposable Heroes for the PS3 / PS4.
PSN ID: mdz24cavalier
XBL ID: slowcavld9
||My car is like......any addiction, you know its bad for you, you know it costs to much money, you know there is better, and you love it anyway.
||From my drunk brother...(I do not need my dick wet to be happy, but it sure helps.)
Dream Car: Procharged 1970 Chevelle SS 454 C.I. LS6