Tuesday, April 10, 2007Last Update:
Saturday, November 21, 2009Last Seen:
Friday, April 10, 2020Email:
2003 Pontiac Sunfire
About This Vehicle:
It was bought used with 35k miles on it.
I now has 110k miles.
It has been a very reliable car.
It was bought because it impressed me by how much up and go it had for having 3 adults in the car with the AC on with an automatic.
The Ecotec 2.2 is the selling point.
Body Style: Coupe
Engine: 2.2 Ecotec
Purchase Date: 2004
- Power door locks and an alarm.
- The mods so far are a 2 1/4 inch in and dual 2 inch out Trans Am muffler
- 2 1/4 piping to a very long 2 1/4 inch resonator
- a 2 1/4 inch catalytic converter
- an AEM true cold air intake NOPI edition
- Toyz front strut brace
- 8 gauge ground wire kit
- and Russell stainless steel brake lines all around.
The 4:2:1 header and rear strut brace are sitting in a box until I have enough $$$.
- Bomber body kit
- and a VIS Invader carbon fiber hood.
- Stock CD (featuring blacked out display)
- 4:2:1 header install
- rear strut brace install
- HP Tuners
- stage 1 or 3 cams
- and then the 15" Trak Lite rims to finish it off.