Thursday, October 19, 2006Last Update:
Wednesday, July 16, 2014Last Seen:
Wednesday, December 16, 2015Email: Stikman29@yahoo.com
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport
About This Vehicle:
WRECKED!!!Not too much special right now. I love her to death thought. She's the first car I bought with my own money. I call her the "Bumble Bee", lol. I know all yellow Cav's are nicknamed "Bumble Bee"
Body Style: Coupe
Color: Rally Yellow
Engine: L61 2.2L DOHC I-4
Interior: Cloth/Yellow & Charcole
Purchase Date: 06/03/05
Purchased From: Lynks Auto Groupe
- Bone stock beside RK Sport coil springs.
- Stock OEM factory sports suspension upgrade
- cross-drilled & slotted rotors.
- Custom painted dash & top vent
- Yellow Street Glo 10" tubes all around
- Cobalt SS non-S/C "SS" emblems
- Yellow Street Glo
- MagnaFlow Dual Catback Exhaust.
- Pioneer AVIC-N3 DVD Navigation unit.
- Optima Yellow Top battery.
- list goes on but I'll try to make this short:
- forged internals
- 18" wheels
- & Stage 3 weight reduction (gut the car & CF everything basically).