AEM intake problems....or the result of? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AEM intake problems....or the result of?
Monday, May 16, 2005 1:24 PM
Ok guys, I have a 2001 z24 auto Cav. I recently installed a AEM short ram air intake. Everything was cool up until then. The next day I went to the gas station and noticed as I shifted from park to drive, park to reverse, etc., my car jerked forward. This also slightly happened as my car would auto shift up a gear when driving. My "check engine" and "low traction" light also came on. AEM just told me to make sure my IAT was all the way into the intake, which it was, and that a damaged IAT could be the reason that my car is shifting so weird. Autozone's scanner said that I had 2 error messages on the IAT. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm pretty much learning the ropes of car mods and realize this crap happens all the time. My mechanic is giving me the "You modded so you deserve this" line and don't know where to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated
joe

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Re: AEM intake problems....or the result of?
Monday, May 16, 2005 2:59 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search