Evil Z on Meguires Car Crazy award show - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Evil Z on Meguires Car Crazy award show
Saturday, February 05, 2005 9:06 PM
ok why the hell is this ricer wannabe car priced at 300k? if anyone had that much to spend on a car they would get a ferrari or something...not a chevy!!

also what did he add that hes boasting 300k...tvs under the hood? im sorry, but thats just stupid. what are you going to do, watch speed while you make your oil change?

Saturday, February 05, 2005 11:04 PM
Ken96Z wrote:

Well Nick ... Sorry to say but I do know people there and they told me whats goin on .. How else would I know that they have been talking with amen green ??? or that hes going with a cobalt ...

But whatever no one needs to listen or pay attention to me . I dont mind

old news!

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Sunday, February 06, 2005 6:11 AM
TTurboCavvy wrote:ok why the hell is this ricer wannabe car priced at 300k? if anyone had that much to spend on a car they would get a ferrari or something...not a chevy!!

also what did he add that hes boasting 300k...tvs under the hood? im sorry, but thats just stupid. what are you going to do, watch speed while you make your oil change?

GUYS, damn. Lets clear it up for once and for all.
Yes, the evil-z is being sold.

Yes, I have heard a asking price and No it is not $300,000. That never came out of Bob's mouth. That number came out of a clueless org member (ken) who isnt even on the team and obvioulsy hasnt talked to anyone since last spring about this car..

Ahman Green is not in the picture, he looked at the car and thought it was hot. The story ends there.

People have taken this story that started at the spring kickoff last year in greenbay and twisted it so many times until it doesnt even sound like the evil-z we are talking about.

Sunday, February 06, 2005 6:29 AM

People have taken this story that started at the spring kickoff last year in greenbay and twisted it so many times until it doesnt even sound like the evil-z we are talking about.

..what other car could we possibly be talking about selling for 300k? j/pin' wit ya, kel.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Monday, February 07, 2005 7:40 AM
AREA 51 wrote:
TTurboCavvy wrote:ok why the hell is this ricer wannabe car priced at 300k? if anyone had that much to spend on a car they would get a ferrari or something...not a chevy!!

GUYS, damn. Lets clear it up for once and for all.
Yes, the evil-z is being sold.

Yes, I have heard a asking price and No it is not $300,000. That never came out of Bob's mouth. That number came out of a clueless org member (ken) who isnt even on the team and obvioulsy hasnt talked to anyone since last spring about this car..

Ahman Green is not in the picture, he looked at the car and thought it was hot. The story ends there.

Well there you go, LOL

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Friday, February 11, 2005 3:25 PM
hi ronnie long time no type.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Monday, February 14, 2005 1:59 PM
X-evo wrote:hi ronnie long time no type.

who knows about the Evil Z at this time

hey pimp... good to see your still alive

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 5:49 PM
alright here we go again im not sayin how much im sellin the car for its not sold next month i will be in europe at a couple shows as for the whole cobalt thing people really have a wild imagination thats all im gonna say
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:12 PM
Rob Mull wrote:alright here we go again im not sayin how much im sellin the car for its not sold next month i will be in europe at a couple shows as for the whole cobalt thing people really have a wild imagination thats all im gonna say

Bah, fill out your mod registry. lol

^^Home made sig^^ ghetto, I know. http://members.cardomain.com/blackoutfire
Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:53 AM
Green Bay Pakers suck.

End of Story!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search