Vinyl Graphics & Lettering For The JBO - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Vinyl Graphics & Lettering For The JBO
Monday, October 29, 2007 6:03 AM
do you have gay tan to match my car? if so I'll PM you in a few weeks with something

Monday, October 29, 2007 8:07 PM
depending on the amout of vinyl needed if it's worth it i can orders some for ya.

Monday, October 29, 2007 8:12 PM
if you stock based on that then no its probobally not worth it. I agreed to run a logo on my car in the back corner windows, they are getting sent to me in silver I just wanted them reproduced in something that matches the car. I would think in inch or 2 tall buy 4-6 wide? 2 of them LOL not much

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:31 AM
BOOSTED (the sticker guy!) wrote:
Weebel wrote:I took pictures already... I'll post them after work tomarrow morn

ever get those photos taken?

Ya.... I've been lazy... sorry about that.... I'll try to make a point to post them (prob tomarrow since I have to work tonight)... I stuck them on the window next to a vinyl sticker that was already on the car.... I'm thinking of removing the ones that where already there because it looks a little cluttered.... maybee when I actually post them (I'll really try to make a point to do it)... you can let me know what you think.

btw... I'm still wondering about that windshield banner I was talking about.... let me know. (or pm me if you don't remember )

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 2:53 AM
think that you can do my request mr. sticker guy??

*MSR 190 wheels not shown in sig.

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 5:13 AM
^^^ Mr. sticker guy..... ha ha funny...

I still cant find my camera..... you would think I would know where something that expensive is at all times... oh well... I'm sure I'll find it eventually (I know it's around here somewhere)...

When I find it... I'll post those pics.

Friday, November 02, 2007 3:42 PM
Found my camera..... the vinyl of the flaming shull was already on the car.... I left it on there because I liked it..... I might remove it because it might juse be too much with the semasan vinyl on there (the one boosted made) what ya think.

it turned out pretty good though.

Saturday, November 03, 2007 3:03 AM
yeah, flaming skulls are better in color. distracts from the supporter you are. but it does look good.

the boosted(sticker guy) gets 99.9% positive feedback because nobody is perfect, lol

i have to put on the ones i ordered a while back and then when i find what i need for the sticker name i need, i'll be set

Sunday, November 04, 2007 9:47 PM
Looks good, i thought it turned out excellent when i cut it for you.

Monday, November 05, 2007 7:04 AM
^^^ ya.... you did a better job than I thought you would....

I fiqured the fact that the star overlaps the letter S would be a problem but you did a good job. That probably would have thrown the guys around here off....

I just need to get as good at putting them on the car, as you are at making them....

btw... the check for that other stuff your making me went out this morning.....

Sunday, November 25, 2007 9:43 PM
Weebel wrote:^^^ ya.... you did a better job than I thought you would....

I fiqured the fact that the star overlaps the letter S would be a problem but you did a good job. That probably would have thrown the guys around here off....

I just need to get as good at putting them on the car, as you are at making them....

btw... the check for that other stuff your making me went out this morning.....

bump, anyone need anything?

Monday, November 26, 2007 6:11 AM
Quote:

No... but I got the stuff you sent a few days ago.... they all made in in one piece and look good..... the rear banner looks like it's black but I'm sure it's just an illusion from it still being in the paper / tape.... I'll prob have to wait until this spring until I install them.. but when I do I'll post of pics here.. it's too bad I didn't think to get ahold of you when it was still nice out

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 5:38 PM
Weebel wrote:
Quote:

No... but I got the stuff you sent a few days ago.... they all made in in one piece and look good..... the rear banner looks like it's black but I'm sure it's just an illusion from it still being in the paper / tape.... I'll prob have to wait until this spring until I install them.. but when I do I'll post of pics here.. it's too bad I didn't think to get ahold of you when it was still nice out

Yeah, the paper makes colors look darker, just peel back a corner a few inches and you'll see it's silver

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:30 AM
^^ good enough for me....... I trust ya.....

In case I decide to park my car in my parents heated garage this winder and install the vinyls (the way you said to)... how long to you think I should let it set before I pull it back out into the cold?.... I wan't to be safe for sure if I do it.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:34 PM
Oh as soon as you get the graphics on you should be good to go out in the weather, to be safe just let it sit for about a hour in a heated place and don't use your wipers just cause its cold out for a day if you can. Heated garages are very hard to understand because i went to do an install recently and the heated garage was honestly 40 degrees lol

Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:52 AM
^^ thanx... it's an attached garage so it stays in the 60's in there unless the doors opened...... but I know what your talking about..... some people consider a pole shed and a space heater a "heated garage:

Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:55 AM
thats good, Vinyl lettering makes a good holiday gift for anyone, i've been doing alot of windshield banners for the holidays locally!

Monday, December 10, 2007 10:14 AM
he not only does an awesome job on decals, but his plate frames are great as well.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:09 AM
Thanks for the compliment man!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 12:49 PM
Hey, I'm looking for someone to make vinyl fills that fit inside of the Sunfire "embossed" emblems (rear bumper/side skirts) and "PONTIAC" logo on the trunk lid of an '03 sunfire.

Do you have the measurements to make those? If so, I'd want them in some sort of silver color, preferably a metallic silver. What do you think?

BTW - Tinkles recommended you, so be sure to give him a discount next time he orders from you

------------
98 Z24 5-speed
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 12:55 PM
xstatic180 wrote:Hey, I'm looking for someone to make vinyl fills that fit inside of the Sunfire "embossed" emblems (rear bumper/side skirts) and "PONTIAC" logo on the trunk lid of an '03 sunfire.

Do you have the measurements to make those? If so, I'd want them in some sort of silver color, preferably a metallic silver. What do you think?

BTW - Tinkles recommended you, so be sure to give him a discount next time he orders from you

PM Sent.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:04 AM
well, since my other post was locked for some pointless reason, what you need is a vector file of the title, right?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 1:42 PM
yep.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:52 PM
what format? cuz i was trying to do some vector stuff in photoshop for aplus a while back and he said it wouldnt work

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:12 PM
pdf or ai works well for me man. Obviously you know what vector files are i hope lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search