j-body.org Window Stickers - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
j-body.org Window Stickers
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:51 AM
Can I buy one? If so, where? I want one >.>

Re: j-body.org Window Stickers
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:31 PM
good luck. im gonna have to kill ben and take his, if i get an extra ill let u have it lol

---

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 4:27 PM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:good luck. im gonna have to kill ben and take his, if i get an extra ill let u have it lol

ron: ordering from the store usually takes about 5 years to get to you, give or take 4. so unless you can find someone with an extra set laying around, youll have to have a set made by a local vinyl shop. and since no one can get the actual file from dave, usually the generic ones made dont look quite as good as the real things.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 04, 2008 4:29 PM

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 12:26 AM
It's so crazy to me that we can't get these things. It's not like we don't pay for them when we buy them. And we have people willing to make them...bleh

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 2:49 AM
i'd make the real ones with our printer if someone can hook it up with Dave.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 5:38 AM
(tabs) wrote:
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:good luck. im gonna have to kill ben and take his, if i get an extra ill let u have it lol

ron: ordering from the store usually takes about 5 years to get to you, give or take 4. so unless you can find someone with an extra set laying around, youll have to have a set made by a local vinyl shop. and since no one can get the actual file from dave, usually the generic ones made dont look quite as good as the real things.

back when i ordered mine, i got them in like a month...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 5:43 AM
I know a guy that will do them for $2 shipped, i will try to get in touch with him today.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:00 AM
When I ordered mine I got it super fast, would like more though.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:40 AM
yeah i know some ppl have gotten theirs quickly....but search through this forum and youll hear stories of people waiting months to a year or more for them. never understood why, though. guess dave was just busy or had supply problems.

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:08 AM
$2 shipped? someones raping them self and i highly doubt they can achieve what the original decals were, you need a high dollar digital printer like i have just purchased for that.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:15 AM
BoltZ DesignZ wrote:
(tabs) wrote:

i got them in a week

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 11:21 AM
I really hope someone gets the sticker guy the file...We need these mass produced

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 1:25 PM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:
BoltZ DesignZ wrote:
(tabs) wrote:

i got them in a week

I also had mine within a week

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:18 PM
Does anybody have Dave's e-mail address or anything like that? I'd be willing to e-mail him and beg him to hook us up with the file so that "BOOSTED / JMdecals.com!" could hook us up.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:43 PM
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 11:41 PM
oh, please post again here if there's any progress. I would love to rock the decals on my cars as well. gotta rep the .org.
Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:25 AM
The original ones which Dave was selling or still is selling (not sure if he still is or not) were NOT printed......

Thursday, March 06, 2008 11:53 AM
"Printed" is just an expression..we all know they are diecut.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 1:04 PM
@!#$ stickers. i drew my @!#$ on with crayon

Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:08 PM
BOOSTED / JMdecals.com! wrote:$2 shipped? someones raping them self and i highly doubt they can achieve what the original decals were, you need a high dollar digital printer like i have just purchased for that.

I get the WIGM-Tuners.org decals (and the old WIJ-Tuners.org decals) for my club from a vendor on this site for around that price. They turned out great for me.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:10 PM
I sent him an e-mail using the contact us form. Hopefully I get a response. I'll let you guys know via this post if I do.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:12 PM
^^^ And who would that be? haha JK

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:26 PM
I'd pay $5 to $10 a sticker

Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:52 PM
APlusPerformance - JBodySource wrote:^^^ And who would that be? haha JK

hmm, i wonder...

Yay to Jason!

SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, March 07, 2008 12:40 AM
haha boosted vs aplus, it never ends.

is what it is, i do hundreds of orders for $2 and under EACH but if someone orders 2 decals i'm not going to sell them for $2, i'd rather do a bulk up for less and make everybody happy as i have already done.

Is your shirts done in house or is it just cafe express?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search