If you didn't already know, Gravana Tuning Rocks! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
If you didn't already know, Gravana Tuning Rocks!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:04 AM
Ordered a pacesetter LSJ header on saturday, arrived on tuesday. Damn quick processing and shipping and awesome price. I would usually go with TTR on a purchase like this, but this time gravana came in like 30$ cheaper after shipping. They even came in under the cheapest egay deal I could find.

Resonator should arrive today and then the car is off the the exhaust shop for install, dp fab and re-hanging everything. Cannot wait!!!

Re: If you didn't already know, Gravana Tuning Rocks!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:53 PM
Hey thanks man! Let us know if you need anything else. We also have a price match policy just in case we aren't the least expensive. I think I'm around 90% for price matching, so there could be some instances where we just can't do it.

Chad

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:26 PM
i've ordered my brakes and my turbosport hood from them! wish they could send me a discount my way!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:38 PM
Chad at Gravana is very helpful. thats about all i have positive from personal experience.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, August 08, 2008 12:47 AM
Chad has helped me out many times. On my old car, my catback, my tein ss's, the powerslot/ hawk pad combo, all the parts I bought to fix my old car after the wreck. I couldn't fix my red base coupe, but I now have an 04 ls sport to modify. It will be a good home to the VIS oem carbon fiber hood, the GMX front fascia, and the import fighter sides. I can honestly say this is the best customer service of any company from which I have ordered. I never made the connection between forum member and Chad until now. You're the absolute sh*t, Chad.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Friday, August 08, 2008 8:08 AM
Thanks guys!

It's so precious how company's need to come in here and contact people.

Friday, August 08, 2008 8:31 AM
oldskool wrote:I just want to clarify something. I mentioned that gravana came out ahead of TTR after shipping in this case, and while i'm more than happy with gravana's quick shipping and price, i did not confer with aaron before ordering on price matching. I probably could have gotten still a better price with TTR if i had taken the time...and by probably i mean definately. Oh well live and learn. They are both excellent businesses.

a whole 30 bucks? your really worried about that?

Friday, August 08, 2008 11:32 AM
hell ya thats 30 bucks i can put in my gas tank

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Friday, August 08, 2008 11:50 AM
eh i guess thats alot to some

Friday, August 08, 2008 1:23 PM
Moar Candy! LAWL wrote:
oldskool wrote:I just want to clarify something. I mentioned that gravana came out ahead of TTR after shipping in this case, and while i'm more than happy with gravana's quick shipping and price, i did not confer with aaron before ordering on price matching. I probably could have gotten still a better price with TTR if i had taken the time...and by probably i mean definately. Oh well live and learn. They are both excellent businesses.

a whole 30 bucks? your really worried about that?

I took the time to search, and I found the best deal I could. Next time I'll buy the first one i find and do some research later, then I'll send you the bill for the differnce OK?? While you're at it, you can spare 30 bucks for every member of the ORG, because you're so arrogant about money and obviously you have SO throw it around like its nothing. I probabaly make as much as or more than you, but I HATE people that look down on others becuase of money.

On topic, the TTR price match was a signifcantly greater difference which I found out later...Like i said live and learn.

Friday, August 08, 2008 1:31 PM
Xavier Canon wrote:Chad has helped me out many times. On my old car, my catback, my tein ss's, the powerslot/ hawk pad combo, all the parts I bought to fix my old car after the wreck. I couldn't fix my red base coupe, but I now have an 04 ls sport to modify. It will be a good home to the VIS oem carbon fiber hood, the GMX front fascia, and the import fighter sides. I can honestly say this is the best customer service of any company from which I have ordered. I never made the connection between forum member and Chad until now. You're the absolute sh*t, Chad.

Let's see, Chad has helped me a TON. Got my short shifter from him, motor munts upper and lower, and currently working on a much BIGGER purchase. Chad AND Gravana are great to deal with and have been nothing but help. If they for some reason cannot help you persoanlly they will tell you where to go to get what you need.

Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:03 AM
nice an LSJ header to go with the intake mod. i found both gravana and TTR are great only problem i had was when i ordered my Control arm bushings UPS dinged me almost the price of the bushings to bring it over the boarder so when i bought my clutch i went with TTR and i have no idea why but the bushings gost me 30 bucks at the boarder for and a 400 dollar clutch only cost me 80

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, August 10, 2008 10:04 AM
NOTa2_4 wrote:nice an LSJ header to go with the intake mod. i found both gravana and TTR are great only problem i had was when i ordered my Control arm bushings UPS dinged me almost the price of the bushings to bring it over the boarder so when i bought my clutch i went with TTR and i have no idea why but the bushings gost me 30 bucks at the boarder for and a 400 dollar clutch only cost me 80

My registry is up to date...I found an intake and TB for very cheap, so i snatched it up. Once the header is installed, i'll move on to the LE5 intake mani, then some higher flow injectors and tuning, then comp stage 1 and a retune.
So yes, now its ok to flame me for wasting an hour removing the intake resonator.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search