what does this mean - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what does this mean
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:47 PM
hey guys i signed up for premium the other night and put some stuff up for sale in my regional forum and it got deleted and now i have this message warning

Warning: I warned you about this not long ago, Even though you are premium you cant ship items. Read the FAQ it will allow you to sell your items without being warned and soon to be banned by me.
Expires: Friday, October 31, 2008 4:15 AM PT

i looked in the FAQ but im not really sure what im looking for. does the expiration date mean im getting banned? thanks for any help

Re: what does this mean
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:55 PM
no the expiration does nto mean you are getting banned...

u can only sell stuff that is for local pick up in ur regional forums i believe, the classifieds are for everything else....does that help

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:16 PM
yea thank you thats what i thought i was just worried about losing my membership it must have been my second post that said i can email shipping quotes i guess i wont do that anymore lol thanks again
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:56 AM
your not going to lose your membership. i see in your profile your from the northeast which that regional forum has become very very strict with selling things. theres a sticky at the top that explains everything. pretty much to sum it up, if your premium you can post multiple items but they have to be large enough for local pick up (ie hood, bumpers, seats, etc...)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search