funny stuff people try to sell on ebay - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
funny stuff people try to sell on ebay
Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:32 PM
funny stuff

the things people will sell, and even funnier, what people will buy

Re: funny stuff people try to sell on ebay
Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:33 PM
Yea, but he is proboly making a killing off them. I have thought about doing the same thing. I look at it as a lazy/stupidity fee.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:03 PM
dude.... seriously......they have been doing that ever since ive been here..... and thats been what... 7 years?

nothing new at all

Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:07 PM
Who cares?

You're going to spend $20 on new black ones when you realize how stupid they look anyway, why not just buy them and not have to worry about finding stockers?

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, November 02, 2008 12:54 AM
orrr you can go to any junk yard and pocket a new set for 0 dollars and 0 cents

Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:56 AM
indibluemini3 (aka navycav3) wrote:orrr you can go to any junk yard and pocket a new set for 0 dollars and 0 cents

or 25 sets
*waiting for paul to chime in*

Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:45 AM
indibluemini3 (aka navycav3) wrote:orrr you can go to any junk yard and pocket a new set for 0 dollars and 0 cents

The seller is from Richmond, BC... which is near me. This explains why there are no HVAC knobs on any of the cars I see in the wrecking yards!!

...j

Sunday, November 02, 2008 1:20 PM
Shifted wrote:Who cares?

You're going to spend $20 on new black ones when you realize how stupid they look anyway, why not just buy them and not have to worry about finding stockers?

This is exactly why I've had a set in the classifieds here for years, along with the instructions on how to make your own.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 3:57 PM
I think I have a set sitting in my center consol that I pulled from the junkers and they look like crap.
may not look too bad if I swapped the lights over to led's, but I don't know, looks crappy in the daylight, not too bad at night I guess.
I guess it is the stupidity fee.

when I was looking at the junkers I did notice a difference in the knobs, there are grey ones and black ones, I think the grey ones were actually better because they were a solid one, black ones had a hole in the middle I think.

I tried the dye with a set too and they came out ok, but they still sucked.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 4:23 PM
steve whitehead wrote:when I was looking at the junkers I did notice a difference in the knobs, there are grey ones and black ones, I think the grey ones were actually better because they were a solid one, black ones had a hole in the middle I think.

most people dont notice that, but its true.

i never paid attention when pulling them, but im 99% sure the sunfires had the gray ones because they had the red indicators on them. the rubber also comes off easier and they dont have the @!#$ty edges like the cav ones. its hard to believe that GM would go through the trouble of making pontiac hvac knobs nicer when they shouldnt have a functionality difference when you use them in stock form.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:37 PM
(tabs) wrote:

or 25 sets
*waiting for paul to chime in*

Paul?? Where did you get a @!#$ ton of yours from??

Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:05 PM
Lol I sold some to a guy for 5 dollars one time. He thought he got such a great deal when he ripped out his old ones and threw them away and plugged in his new clear ones.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 9:45 PM
i wonder how dumb people feel when they take their stockers off and realize that the little rubber deal just slides off to make them clear...idiots.

and this ebay guy brags about his 100% feedback when he's got a 96.4%

idiots selling to idiots...BRILLIANT!!

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search