riced? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: riced?
Sunday, January 04, 2009 8:03 PM
Ryan sums it up exactly, and the term 'rice' is just old and overplayed.

If you got it, a BIG truck brought it!

Monday, January 05, 2009 6:24 AM
I don't care what anyone says Rice is not a racist term by any means. Anyone who thinks it is needs to pull there head out of their ass and grow a pair.

Monday, January 05, 2009 6:29 AM
i'm not rice. i'm mad tight jdm yo!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Monday, January 05, 2009 10:30 AM
02 redbadged (now premium) wrote:i'm not rice. i'm mad tight jdm yo!

LOL! Back when I was in high school if you were caught 'modding' a four-cylinder or any import you risked getting lynched!

If you got it, a BIG truck brought it!
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:28 PM
Rice.... Christ let's all go back to high school at once.

"Race-inspirered-cosmetic-enhancement" R.I.C.E, thats what I always went by.

But I seem to remeber in 2001 when the fast and furius first came out, and even even 2-3 years before that, all that glam stuff on your car was "IN". Just like massive lips are in, and streched tires on V-dubs, how about the goofy ass shocker sticker? Yea there called trends just like the alumin wings and all that sh*t

The term rice changes becuase it's a word based on a trend. In the future when we have litium Ion powered cars... Cam shafts and gear wrencher's will be concidered rice.

So follow your own like's becuase Rice changes everyday and styles of cars change.

/rant

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:43 PM
LiTCaV (The Bright One) wrote:Rice.... Christ let's all go back to high school at once.

"Race-inspirered-cosmetic-enhancement" R.I.C.E, thats what I always went by.

But I seem to remeber in 2001 when the fast and furius first came out, and even even 2-3 years before that, all that glam stuff on your car was "IN". Just like massive lips are in, and streched tires on V-dubs, how about the goofy ass shocker sticker? Yea there called trends just like the alumin wings and all that sh*t

The term rice changes becuase it's a word based on a trend. In the future when we have litium Ion powered cars... Cam shafts and gear wrencher's will be concidered rice.

So follow your own like's becuase Rice changes everyday and styles of cars change.

/rant

X2

couldnt have said it better

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Wednesday, January 07, 2009 7:48 AM
you can take rice way back further then that if you wanted to. back to the 70's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, January 07, 2009 1:12 PM
Darkstars wrote:I don't care what anyone says Rice is not a racist term by any means. Anyone who thinks it is needs to pull there head out of their ass and grow a pair.

we'll do cracker.

Are you scared of the changes coming? The answer is on the inside.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search