so..... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
so.....
Monday, January 05, 2009 6:00 PM
me and furious 2.2 were talkin and i brought up 4dr cav's. it seems neither of us have ever heard of stupid fast 4dr. all the honda boys have their ef, eg, and ek sedans but so far i havent relle ever seen or heard of a relle stupid fast cav 4dr. not like it relle matters but i was just curious. so if anyone has a stupid fast 4dr or knows someone with one, chime in, or post some pics and videos.

"still want to smash that like the fist of an angry god"

Re: so.....
Monday, January 05, 2009 7:42 PM
relle?

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, January 05, 2009 7:44 PM
yes, lol im dead serious. i love 4dr's but ive never seen or heard of a monster 4dr J. want to point me into the direction of droolsville?

Monday, January 05, 2009 7:45 PM
i think he was mocking you (cough hint hint cough)
Monday, January 05, 2009 7:49 PM
RELLE... lol

Monday, January 05, 2009 7:49 PM
lol. i always make that mistake taking things seriously. my bad.

Monday, January 05, 2009 8:55 PM
most of the 4 doors be bagged.

WiGM-Tuners member.
Monday, January 05, 2009 9:15 PM
Do you relle think that's the way to spell really?

Don't know of any "stupid fast" 4 doors, but I do know of a "stupid fast" cavalier wagon.

Monday, January 05, 2009 9:18 PM
that's straight.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 12:14 AM
man wanna know whats "stupid fast"? a guy who likes to be the first to criticize someone with a legit question and looking for an answer. guys like that give j owners bad names and why alot of ppl dont like the forums. just my .02 cents. and to keep on topic check here
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=48&i=9399&t=9399
they got a list of cavs that are fast as hell most likely you will find a fast 4dr in there somewhere.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 3:03 AM
Furious 2.2 wrote:man wanna know whats "stupid fast"? a guy who likes to be the first to criticize someone with a legit question and looking for an answer. guys like that give j owners bad names and why alot of ppl dont like the forums. just my .02 cents. and to keep on topic check here
they got a list of cavs that are fast as hell most likely you will find a fast 4dr in there somewhere.

guys that use the word relle and stupid fast to describe a cavalier gives cavalier owns a bad name.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:12 AM
Furious 2.2 wrote:man wanna know whats "stupid fast"? a guy who likes to be the first to criticize someone with a legit question and looking for an answer. guys like that give j owners bad names and why alot of ppl dont like the forums. just my .02 cents. and to keep on topic check here

you've been here 3 months and are worried about the perception of J owners on a J owners site?

AWD GS wrote:guys that use the word relle and stupid fast to describe a cavalier gives cavalier owns a bad name.

this

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:21 AM
AWD GS wrote:

guys that use the word relle and stupid fast to describe a cavalier gives cavalier owns a bad name.

relle?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:26 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:
AWD GS wrote:

guys that use the word relle and stupid fast to describe a cavalier gives cavalier owns owners a bad name.

relle?

ha good catch philbert. @!#$ early mornings at work. you got the point though

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:54 AM
just cause the guy wants to use certain words cause he cant find the right words to say is no reason to criticize someone and the fact that me being here for 3 months has nothing to do with anything i can still hate when someone is picking on someone else cause they do/say something different. just trying to look out for a friend and i dont like when someone messes with one of my friends.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:57 AM

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:58 AM
Furious 2.2 wrote:just trying to look out for a friend and i dont like when someone messes with one of my friends.

that's adorable

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:07 AM
i hate you guys lol bustin my balls man bustin my balls

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:51 AM
J03Y wrote:
Furious 2.2 wrote:just trying to look out for a friend and i dont like when someone messes with one of my friends.

that's adorable

Not as adorable as you

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:01 AM
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:08 AM
i believe its slower then retarded fast

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:37 AM
AWD GS wrote:i believe its slower then retarded fast

orelle?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:38 AM
relle!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:44 AM
as long as they say out my kitchen, we're cool.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 11:10 AM
AWD GS wrote:i believe its slower then retarded fast

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search