people mouthing you off about your car? - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: people mouthing you off about your car?
Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:09 PM
Well you just have to learn how to ignore people,now tell me where is the bleeder for the coolant of a 99 sunfire 2.2 located ? I need to drain the coolant? any ideas? please ASAP !!

Thursday, February 12, 2009 7:03 PM
My Cavalier gets me back and forth to work. The day it or any other car become more than that will be the day I need to stand back and look at my priorities. Who cares what people think of your car.

Monday, March 02, 2009 4:55 PM
No matter what you drive you're going to get bad mouthed for it and until you accept that you're always going to be pissed off. Everyones got their personal preferences in vehicles and that's the way it's always going to be. And when you get the riced up civic bad mouthing your J at an intersection, blow his useless body kit and 747 wing out of the water
I realize i'm making fun of a civic there, but in my defense i have nothing against civics, just the many wiggers that rice them out then think they're ferraris.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:52 AM
"just the many wiggers that rice them out then think they're ferraris."

same goes for the cavalier guys lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 9:31 AM
Adam LeBlanc wrote:No matter what you drive you're going to get bad mouthed for it and until you accept that you're always going to be pissed off. Everyones got their personal preferences in vehicles and that's the way it's always going to be. And when you get the riced up civic bad mouthing your J at an intersection, blow his useless body kit and 747 wing out of the water
I realize i'm making fun of a civic there, but in my defense i have nothing against civics, just the many wiggers that rice them out then think they're ferraris.

from your profile:

Quote:

Future:

hood painted black
Painting letters into third brake light
3" tachometer.

keep calling people ricers

Friday, March 06, 2009 3:07 PM
J03Y wrote:
Adam LeBlanc wrote:No matter what you drive you're going to get bad mouthed for it and until you accept that you're always going to be pissed off. Everyones got their personal preferences in vehicles and that's the way it's always going to be. And when you get the riced up civic bad mouthing your J at an intersection, blow his useless body kit and 747 wing out of the water

from your profile:

Quote:

Future:

hood painted black
3" tachometer.

In my own defense i see rice as someone who goes and puts rims, a body kit, wings, etc. to improve the look of their car and leave the motor completely stock. I have intentions for performance mods and a few MINOR visual, tachometer is for shifting purposes, my car did NOT come stock with a tachometer and i know that my cars max horsepower is at 5000 rpm, thus the best possible shifting time. Without a tach i am unaware of when i am at 5000 rpm. Though i do admit the hood painted black and third brake lights are for visual purposes, but if you go on this site and i want you to tell me how many people are modding cars and did absolutely no visual mods to their car. Though i am spending some money on painting the hood and putting the 17s i have on my car, i am not basing my mods on visual, and i'm keeping it ethical for a daily driver that i use 365 days a year, if you want to say i'm ricing up my car go ahead, but i'm not putting a body kit or a lip kit, i'm not putting a spoiler or a glue on hood scoop or roof scoop, or after market mirrors, i am considering painting the hood black since it needs a coat of paint anyway, i think it would look good with the yellow, and i am going to have the third brake light say something by blacking out the rest of it, and i do have 17s for it. But these are to personalize my car, and really thinking about what i'm saying now maybe the all the locals with the civics are aiming for the same idea as i am. But i'm not doing for that purpose, not just trying to make it look cool, i am doing a cold air intake, i am doing a full exhaust, header, cat, tailpipe, muffler, the works, and i would like to get the head port & polished. If you believe my car is rice for the purpose i am doing, i'm fine with that, but in my... unneededly long statement i wanted to state my opinion, if i have somehow offended anyone in this i appologize, i just wanted to get my opinion out.

And to sndsgood, yes, a lot of people do rice up cavaliers but civics around here are much more common, though there are A LOT of cavaliers and sunfires locally not a whole lot of them have much done to them, occasionally a fart can or a some random Canadian Tire vinyl, but here we have one hell of a lot of civics going around with many visual and no performance.
Friday, March 06, 2009 4:49 PM
So what your saying is it's not rice because its your car, but if someone else does it it's rice?

You know what, never mind. Your last couple posts already made you look like a moron, no need to continue it.

Friday, March 06, 2009 6:06 PM
Adam L wrote:I have intentions for performance mods...

you have a 2200, don't bother...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, March 07, 2009 3:33 AM
Adam L wrote:
J03Y wrote:

from your profile:

Quote:

Future:

hood painted black
3" tachometer.

In my own defense i see rice as someone who goes and puts rims, a body kit, wings, etc. to improve the look of their car and leave the motor completely stock. I have intentions for performance mods and a few MINOR visual, tachometer is for shifting purposes, my car did NOT come stock with a tachometer and i know that my cars max horsepower is at 5000 rpm, thus the best possible shifting time. Without a tach i am unaware of when i am at 5000 rpm. Though i do admit the hood painted black and third brake lights are for visual purposes, but if you go on this site and i want you to tell me how many people are modding cars and did absolutely no visual mods to their car. Though i am spending some money on painting the hood and putting the 17s i have on my car, i am not basing my mods on visual, and i'm keeping it ethical for a daily driver that i use 365 days a year, if you want to say i'm ricing up my car go ahead, but i'm not putting a body kit or a lip kit, i'm not putting a spoiler or a glue on hood scoop or roof scoop, or after market mirrors, i am considering painting the hood black since it needs a coat of paint anyway, i think it would look good with the yellow, and i am going to have the third brake light say something by blacking out the rest of it, and i do have 17s for it. But these are to personalize my car, and really thinking about what i'm saying now maybe the all the locals with the civics are aiming for the same idea as i am. But i'm not doing for that purpose, not just trying to make it look cool, i am doing a cold air intake, i am doing a full exhaust, header, cat, tailpipe, muffler, the works, and i would like to get the head port & polished. If you believe my car is rice for the purpose i am doing, i'm fine with that, but in my... unneededly long statement i wanted to state my opinion, if i have somehow offended anyone in this i appologize, i just wanted to get my opinion out.

And to sndsgood, yes, a lot of people do rice up cavaliers but civics around here are much more common, though there are A LOT of cavaliers and sunfires locally not a whole lot of them have much done to them, occasionally a fart can or a some random Canadian Tire vinyl, but here we have one hell of a lot of civics going around with many visual and no performance.

yeah all 90hp. dude, quit while your ahead.

Sunday, March 29, 2009 4:09 AM
simon peter wrote:Credit Card debt is one of the main problem people are facing in present day situations. As the debt has been increased with knowing to You. There is a solution for all the problems facing due to credit card debt. As I had solved my one's. It will help you also in getting rid of the problems on credit Card debt.
________
peter
For Tips on Credit Card Debt Prevention
Credit Card Debt

I can't tell if this is a bot or one of ScottaWhite's random blathering posts.

Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:01 PM
Who freaking knows....

And the OP is new to the site and 16 years old..... what do you expect?

As far as the driving slow thing......

taking it easy is one thing..... but obstructing the flow of traffic is another.....

Monday, March 30, 2009 5:25 AM
simon peter wrote:Credit Card debt is one of the main problem people are facing in present day situations. As the debt has been increased with knowing to You. There is a solution for all the problems facing due to credit card debt. As I had solved my one's. It will help you also in getting rid of the problems on credit Card debt.
________
peter
Credit Card Debt

go play in traffic

"You cannot make a poor man wealthy by making a wealthy man poor"
"The inmates are running the Asylum"
Monday, March 30, 2009 7:38 PM
ToBoGgAn wrote:
________
peter
Credit Card Debt

I can't tell if this is a bot or one of ScottaWhite's random blathering posts.

Ill have to agree with that.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:46 PM
::hops on pedestal::

My name is Jeffrey, and I'm a ricer. I have zero internal motor mods.

::jumps down::

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:36 PM
^^^^What a fag.

(Cries softly) Neither do I

Saturday, April 11, 2009 2:42 PM
"ricer" has little to no basis on whether you have made any modifications to your car. it refers to the way you drive/"race" your asian-made "rice burner" if you are truly a "ricer" then why the hell are you on a gm based car forum? and although most cars are manufactured overseas, the parent companies are american. hence they do not fall into the "rice" category. they would more likely be a "corn" category. lol
Saturday, April 11, 2009 4:15 PM
Jordan Walker wrote:"ricer" has little to no basis on whether you have made any modifications to your car. it refers to the way you drive/"race" your asian-made "rice burner" if you are truly a "ricer" then why the hell are you on a gm based car forum? and although most cars are manufactured overseas, the parent companies are american. hence they do not fall into the "rice" category. they would more likely be a "corn" category. lol

your an idiot!

go commit suicide *hands you a noose*

Saturday, April 11, 2009 5:25 PM
You only need to bitch if you goto a cavalier site, and they talk the @!#$z about your car.

Sunday, April 12, 2009 1:24 AM
thats likely to happen around here anyway, given the ppl who frequent this site

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, April 12, 2009 1:37 PM
The Black Pearl wrote:thats likely to happen around here anyway, given the ppl who frequent this site

AKA The Trolls.

FOR SALE
Sunday, April 12, 2009 10:06 PM
Jordan Walker wrote:"ricer" has little to no basis on whether you have made any modifications to your car. it refers to the way you drive/"race" your asian-made "rice burner" if you are truly a "ricer" then why the hell are you on a gm based car forum? and although most cars are manufactured overseas, the parent companies are american. hence they do not fall into the "rice" category. they would more likely be a "corn" category. lol

J's were made mostly in Ohio. SO not made overseas.

Monday, April 13, 2009 5:51 AM
not all J's were made in ohio (or the US) there are some mexico cars as well.

either way Jordan's an idiot

Monday, April 13, 2009 4:34 PM
Darkstars wrote:not all J's were made in ohio (or the US) there are some mexico cars as well.

either way Jordan's an idiot

x π

Monday, April 13, 2009 4:59 PM
BaggedOn20s wrote:
The Black Pearl wrote:thats likely to happen around here anyway, given the ppl who frequent this site

AKA The Trolls.

aka, the @!#$s who think they know everything 'cause they might've been here longer than the average n00b..

aka, the d*ckheads who come here and dont have anything good to say about their car or the j-platform as a whole (see: 'What Happened to the JBO' thread)

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 2:33 AM
Wow, who @!#$ in your shredded wheat?

People with the negative attitudes naturally draw the attention of others that enjoy getting a rise out of someone.

I now officially miss the versus forum, it took a while but now I miss it. All this whiney "I got sandy vag cause sombody with a (insert other make or platform here) made fun of my J" posts were easily contained by the whimsical fantasy posts of the same wanna be street racers where they could tell the world how they beat out a "fully modded" shelby gt500 from a stop in their 2.2L 3 speed. Maybe we could get Dave to bring back the tab for the versus forum and it can just be a link to ClubCav.

FYI, I love my J as well, but it is like the love you have for your special needs child, most people will write it off as nothing and may be right but you love it because it is yours. I have no intentions on keeping mine but when it sells it sells, I do enjoy driving the little lady but not enough to want to keep it. It needs a new home where someone else can love it. Oh, and i bought all 3 of my Js because they were cheap and right there when i was looking.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search