Which one should i buy!?! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Which one should i buy!?!
Thursday, April 02, 2009 4:41 PM
hey there, so i've found two 2000 cavaloier z24, one black, and one red, but i would you J-Body boy's and gal's to help me decide, because i like red and black! haha but you guys should know which looks nicer, and what would look better with sertain mods ha, thank you, here are the links

Black 2000 Cavi z24

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Chevrolet-Chev-Cavalier-Z24-W0QQAdIdZ101963686

Red 2000 Cavi z24

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Chevrolet-Chev-Cavalier-Z24-W0QQAdIdZ101963686

the red one is more, but i already chatted with him, and he said heès pretty flexible

Re: Which one should i buy!?!
Thursday, April 02, 2009 4:56 PM
Thats the same car twice, fail...

Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:01 PM
yea, i know they are the same, thats why i was asking all you guy's, cause you know which will look better with certain mods and stuff..
Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:05 PM
No.. he means you posted the same link twice.

Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:12 PM
Thursday, April 02, 2009 6:01 PM
id say the red one ... not because my car is red also ( ok mabe just a little) but because it has less miles then the black one. and if its also rust free its a no brainer im sure. plus who can turn down a sexy red car. lol

Friday, April 03, 2009 1:01 AM
AZ24Ncav wrote:id say the red one ... not because my car is red also ( ok mabe just a little) but because it has less miles then the black one. and if its also rust free its a no brainer im sure. plus who can turn down a sexy red car. lol

cant argue that lower miles + less or no rust = the better car

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Friday, April 03, 2009 6:32 AM
Go with red.
Black is just too much work to keep looking ok. A black car dirty is an ugly unit, not quite so with red.
Black will also show, errr scream, LOOK AT MY SCRATCHES AND DINGS AND DENTS!!!!!!
Red tends to hide the minor flaws that you will aquire over time.

If you want to be seen, red makes people look. How much more will you do a double take for a girl in a hot red dress than one in black?? It's male human nature.

Dave
Friday, April 03, 2009 7:37 AM
Red

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, April 03, 2009 9:36 AM
Yup, this is, indeed, a no brainer. red.

Friday, April 03, 2009 10:12 PM
I prefer black cars.... but in this case I'de go with the red one also.

And I keep forgetting that in 2000 they put those different (usually fake) Z24 badges on Cavys. I hate that.... you never know if its got a LD9 for sure unless you open the hood.

Saturday, April 04, 2009 10:53 AM
If it's got red badges but no fog lights... then it's what they called a "VL Sport" appearance package here in Canada...

Saturday, April 04, 2009 1:55 PM
say no to 2.4 twin cams

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, April 04, 2009 6:34 PM
^^^^^^^ why you gotta be a hater LOL.

There's nothing wrong with a 2.4....

Besides... you can always put an L61 in there if need be

Sunday, April 05, 2009 10:22 PM
nothing wrong with twin cams... mine has 172k and just went for a 200mile drive this past sat. oh and its REd haha

Monday, April 06, 2009 1:22 AM
^^^^what he said

178k+ on mine and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere, of course it's back in the garage since it decided to snow again

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:03 PM
well, i bought the black one! i went and looked at the red one, it was completely rusted out on the doors, trunk, rear quarters, and a bit on the floor, so i ended up getting the black one now to start with the modding!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search