J Body protecting our public! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J Body protecting our public!
Friday, April 10, 2009 4:38 AM
I thought I'd share this with everyone...when I went to lunch yesterday I took the short cut through our local mall parking lot, the security there rode around in golf carts, to my amazement I look across the parking lot to see this giant yellow gumball machine lighting up every window of the storefronts, low and behold attached below the light was a 02 gold cavalier 4door with a security decal from front fender-well to the rear fender-well. I thought wow; what an upgrade from the carts. All I could think of is "man would I love to have that ECO outta that car to put in mine" Our mall by the way looks more like a strip mall nothing like the malls in VA.

Re: J Body protecting our public!
Friday, April 10, 2009 8:32 AM
What makes you think it had an Eco?

And why is some cut-rate mall security company using a cheap econo-car like the cavalier so amazing?

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, April 10, 2009 10:00 AM
Because most of the Malls in my area use Ford Exploders, this one in particular had Golf Carts thats a big jump, it was just odd seeing one of our own riding around with a big yellow set of beacons on top Geez, and i'm not sure on the year may have been newer, just know it's newer than mine.

Friday, April 10, 2009 11:34 AM
It was probably cheaper than a golf cart.

And most 02 4-doors didn't have the Eco, of the 02 models, typically the LS Sport and the canadian Z24's got the eco.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, April 10, 2009 2:58 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm kinda new to the smaller engine scene, I did see the car today upclose it is a 2-door my mistake, but you're right the golf cart probably did cost more? LOL, I just think they could have put a low profile light bar on top rather than the tow truck beacon it's just funny looking. have a good one.

Friday, April 10, 2009 4:00 PM
J-BODY TO THE RESCUE! *que heroic theme music*?

Friday, April 10, 2009 4:37 PM
LMAO @ HardcoreX.................... How about the Mission impossible theme?lol

Friday, April 10, 2009 4:58 PM
i was thinking more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbzHJNoO5o

btw, NWS!

Friday, April 10, 2009 5:09 PM
oh yeah much better!!! Chuck Norris as... "Walker Mall Cop Enforcer" Kick your ass and drive you to the police station in style

Friday, April 10, 2009 8:54 PM
Shifted wrote:What makes you think it had an Eco?

And why is some cut-rate mall security company using a cheap econo-car like the cavalier so amazing?

it could be worse.. the elderly communities around here use Chevy Corsicas as Citizen Patrol cars. when I had my Ecotec Cavi, I saw one of those and threw my Checkers milkshake at his windshield... the guy is a douche, and had no chance of catching me. it was awesome..

oh yea, and you dont f*ck with Chuck

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:49 AM
The Black Pearl wrote:
Shifted wrote:What makes you think it had an Eco?

it could be worse.. the elderly communities around here use Chevy Corsicas as Citizen Patrol cars. when I had my Ecotec Cavi, I saw one of those and threw my Checkers milkshake at his windshield... the guy is a douche, and had no chance of catching me. it was awesome..

oh yea, and you dont f*ck with Chuck

What a @!#$ tard!!

FU Tuning

Monday, April 13, 2009 5:01 PM
go to hell, John.. that guy was a prick and had it coming. I was hoping to catch hin outside the car, picking on lil kids like he usually did, so I could nail HIM with the milkshake

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search