Next time - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Next time
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:20 AM
Next time you feel like complaining that "nobody likes my cavalier/sunfire" just remember one thing.

at least its not a ford focus.

trust me, this helps

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand your welcome

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike wrote:The auto to manual swap is not as involved as you would think.
Get all the parts you need in a pile, and drive the car into it.
They will find their way into the correct places.

Re: Next time
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:00 AM
wait....what?

Brian

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:46 AM
NEXT TIME GADGET! NEXT TIME!

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:09 AM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:NEXT TIME GADGET! NEXT TIME!

LOL

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:26 PM
funny that not nearly as many people cry and complain about the ford focus being an econo box piece of crap. and funny how most respectable car reviews place the focus over the 20 year old jbody platform.

don't get me wrong, i'd take my old cavalier over a ford focus any day, but this thread seems like an idiot posting brand loyalty jibberish.

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:28 PM
kinda like saying hey i dont own a cavalier i own a sunfire. because deep down their the same thing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:42 PM
every Focus I've ever seen has had major issues with it.. not one has been a good, reliable car. and I'm not brand whoring, either.. thats based off of pissed-off friends who hated theirs..

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:47 PM
Stupidity.

You found it.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 10:15 PM
The Black Pearl wrote:every Focus I've ever seen has had major issues with it.. not one has been a good, reliable car. and I'm not brand whoring, either.. thats based off of pissed-off friends who hated theirs..

This coming from a guy that thinks 2k+ LD9s are gold and the 96-99 ones are crap.... You sir know nothing about quad 4's and prob squat in the mechanical field as well.

Your friends probably beat the piss out of there poor little fords thinking they where race cars and thats why they had "major issues".

Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:27 PM
well for one, alot of ppl think the same way about the newer style LD9s compared to the older ones..

and 2, you know nothing about me, my skills, or my friends and how they treated their Foci.. so you sir, can go fu*ck yourself. I figured you'd be one of the general forum ppl that wouldnt start sh*t with me.. so much for that

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, April 19, 2009 10:40 PM
poser wrote:at least its not a ford focus

Ummm, yeah. At least it's not my friend's Ford Focus. 2004 SVT, turbocharged, 273 horsepower, factory HID headlights,factory 6-speed, and it handles better than any J could ever dream of on stock suspension.

Get over yourself, and fork off. Poser indeed....

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009 2:02 AM
The Black Pearl wrote:well for one, alot of ppl think the same way about the newer style LD9s compared to the older ones..

and 2, you know nothing about me, my skills, or my friends and how they treated their Foci.. so you sir, can go fu*ck yourself. I figured you'd be one of the general forum ppl that wouldnt start sh*t with me.. so much for that

So was he right aboot your friends or not, you just stated the obvious, that he does not know you.

Monday, April 20, 2009 7:05 AM
So J-bodys are awesome but every other car in its class is junk? LOL

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:13 PM
The Black Pearl wrote:well for one, alot of ppl think the same way about the newer style LD9s compared to the older ones..

It was nothing personal..... for some reason I was just in a bitchy mood when I posted that..... I'm usually not that big of an ass.... I was just giving ya crap for the sake of doing it. LOL

Although it's way OT You realize that the only difference between the newer Ld9's and the older ones is that the newer ones had skinnier injectors and no EGR right?

But back on topic..... (albeit a stupid one)

I'm still willing to bet that anyone that had problems like that either beat the crap out of there car or really neglected it....

I'm guessing they either drove them like they thought they where race cars..... or never changed the oil.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search