jbp scams are coming to an end - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
jbp scams are coming to an end
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:41 PM
please leave this open, you know Rod (victoryredss), and the pure hell that JBP has put him through. He is taking them to court, and I would like to get testimonials from all J-body owners that Mev has ripped off over the years to put in as evidence. (feel free to post this on the j-body forums as JBP will no longer have a shop to be a supporting vendor shortly).
I've met the guy, been at his so called shop, and he is a scam artist and a unprofessional person. I was up there this weekend gathering rod's parts up to bring to powell so a competent shop can actually biuld the car. And god if you saw how he acted, treated the parts, you (as I wanted to) would have knocked the guy out. I mean who leaves a gt45R ($4800 turbo) out in the open, uncovered sitting on the front cover on a dirty rag, the other turbo treated worse. All parts were sub standard for a supposed 1400hp engine, christ the "race cylinder head" was just about stock ported (maybe cleaned the edges up on the exhaust side with a dremel, no I"m not joking).
Anyway, I don't want bull@!#$, I need true stories and as much info and dollar amounts as can be provided.
Thanks for you help

Re: jbp scams are coming to an end
Thursday, April 23, 2009 7:27 AM
Who are you?

Thursday, April 23, 2009 7:38 AM
Wow, what just happened?.......

Thursday, April 23, 2009 7:39 AM
Lanman31337 - Cavfire wrote:Who are you?

dude, it's @!#$ Paul Pilinko. How do you not know Paul Pilinko? Everybody knows Paul Pilinko.

But seriously, i'm guessing it's this guy.....2nd cobalt down.

http://www.turbosystem.com/ProjectVehicles/New_Folder/Cobalt/Cobalt20Customers.htm

"The inmates are running the Asylum"
Thursday, April 23, 2009 7:54 AM
J03Y wrote:

dude, it's @!#$ Paul Pilinko. How do you not know Paul Pilinko? Everybody knows Paul Pilinko.

http://www.turbosystem.com/ProjectVehicles/New_Folder/Cobalt/Cobalt20Customers.htm

Isn't Paul Pilinko the dude from the BowFlex commercials that is living his dream playing in a rock band?

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:45 PM
^ i think that is the guy on the commercials name..
bowflex will let you play in a rock band!! I want one!

Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:59 PM
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:
J03Y wrote:

Isn't Paul Pilinko the dude from the BowFlex commercials that is living his dream playing in a rock band?

oh god. i seriously just fell out of my chair.

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Friday, April 24, 2009 3:51 PM
Thanks Paul.

I haven't been here in a long time.

www.victory-red-ss.ca

05 Victory Red SS, B&M shifter, 3" stainless exhaust, twin Garrett gt28-76rs', Diamond Racing pistons (10.0:1), JBP rods, JBP stage 3+1 Head , JBP Triflow cams, JBP custom turbo header, JBP CAI, JBP Sträffes-Drehend Coil Overs, JBP CAB's, custom Bates sleeves, 60 lb injectors, Clutch Masters FX400 (4-puck), Fidanza flywheel, Quaife LSD, HPTuners, AEM Uego Wideband, Aeroforce Interceptor, Progress Rear Sway bar, JBP Strut bar, Bwoody traction bars, Hoosier 16" QTP, Intense Driveshafts, Intense transaxel bushings, 6 point chrome moly roll cage, APC racing seats, RCI 5 point harnesses
Friday, April 24, 2009 4:22 PM
Paul is a frequent visitor of ecotec forum (black06g85) turbocharged LSJ cobalt SS

Saturday, April 25, 2009 7:05 AM
lol yeah that's me

just posting up to help a friend.

and the bowflex guy is paul polanko lol.... I'm not that old though.
Saturday, April 25, 2009 7:06 AM
J03Y wrote:

whats up man

Monday, April 27, 2009 4:42 AM
Paul Pilinko wrote:
J03Y wrote:

whats up man

Whats up man...... as in?

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:44 PM
LOL...his name is Michael ..

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search