HYPSY....TOOL???? - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: HYPSY....TOOL OF THE BASH
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:32 AM
I want to say this....

Hypsy borrowed me pants to race in at GLD just so i could race. From the times ive been around him yes he is arrogant but he is always willing to help out.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:03 AM
Wrench Monkey wrote:I want to say this....

Hypsy borrowed me pants to race in at GLD just so i could race. From the times ive been around him yes he is arrogant but he is always willing to help out.

So you're proud of the fact that Hypsy got in your pants?

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:34 PM
This is why I don't go to things like this..aka "the Bash"

Too many stupid people complaining about things that do not matter....

What ever happened to the people and fun part?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:12 PM
Dave Z wrote:This is why I don't go to things like this..aka "the Bash"

thats where i was at. i dont care what went down at the bash, i had fun with people and stuff. @!#$ all the haters

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:14 PM

so one post complaining about one person is what keeps you from the bash? generally 99% of people at the bash have a good time. if your letting the internet stop you from coming your really missing out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:33 PM
i think its funny that people are getting pissed over something that is commonly used in bracket racing. people use the brakes, people let off the gas, some even use more sneaky things. if you think its stupid because you suck at it, then dont do it. or if you dont know the rules then ask.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:12 PM
Vincent Morris(Honorary J-BOM) wrote:

thats where i was at. i dont care what went down at the bash, i had fun with people and stuff. @!#$ all the haters

And that's the way it should be Vincent....glad to see you had fun....

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:19 PM
sndsgood wrote:

so one post complaining about one person is what keeps you from the bash? generally 99% of people at the bash have a good time. if your letting the internet stop you from coming your really missing out.

No, It;s some of the crazy stuff that happens....it's a little bit more than that.

I would love to hang out with the J-BOM crowd ( they seem like fun ), but I've decided against doing any custom work on my Cav. (At least for a while, as family comes first). I'm not sure they would be thrilled to see s plain silver coupe next to all those nice cars.....

Heck, I tried to wave at Skillz as he drove by me....and Damn, that was a nice car...

I have no issues with heading to any meet...just gotta watch out for those crazy people...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:27 PM
Ya crazy people are everywhere at meets LOL

God I hope this whole "the economy effecting work" crap is better by next year so I can go and actually meets some more of you in person..... sounds like its usually a good time..

And what the hell is a Hypsy anyway? Like a cross between a Gypsy and a Hipster?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:35 PM

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:43 PM
Does my opinion matter?

Hypsy didn't cheat. He raced. He sponsored the event. Great. He didn't pay money and have the 1/4 miles changed so he could win. He is an experienced racer, we all accepted that.

Not his fault. Ours if we wanna blame someone.

Ryne was nothing but nice to me last weekend. I like him.
Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:32 AM
Dave Z wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

No, It;s some of the crazy stuff that happens....it's a little bit more than that.

I would love to hang out with the J-BOM crowd ( they seem like fun ), but I've decided against doing any custom work on my Cav. (At least for a while, as family comes first). I'm not sure they would be thrilled to see s plain silver coupe next to all those nice cars.....

Heck, I tried to wave at Skillz as he drove by me....and Damn, that was a nice car...

I have no issues with heading to any meet...just gotta watch out for those crazy people...

I was there... My car is basically stock.... I even ran in the bracket race. Come out next year, even if your car is stock, it's a good time.

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:16 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:For those of you that haven't been to any of these things, this is fairly commonplace, theres at least a handful of people that want to punch Hypsy at every bash. I can remember two separate occasions in 04 I and a few others had to break up before it got bad. I used to think maybe it was just drunk people being stupid but now I'm starting to understand the fact that it happens EVERY time he shows up is a sign.

He's the type of guy that tries to be funny and make fun of others but when the jokes on him he cant take it.

This.

Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:35 AM
yeah there are always several stock cars that show up and nobody really cares. its a meet for j-bodies, not highly modified j-bodies so come out next time and find out what kind of fun it really is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 25, 2009 6:32 AM
I go to the bash to see friends. (and cars)

But more-so friends.

Legendary Bash Veteran
Thursday, June 25, 2009 6:33 AM
werd up Kevin

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:42 AM
Kevin Richter wrote:I go to the bash to see friends. (and cars)

But more-so friends.

agree.

If the fact that i drive a near bone stock 2200 sunfire with peeling clear coat, busted speakers and rusting hood isnt an indication enough, i go to the bash to hang out with all the people from teh org.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, June 25, 2009 1:47 PM
The_TwStD_1 wrote:
Dave Z wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

I was there... My car is basically stock.... I even ran in the bracket race. Come out next year, even if your car is stock, it's a good time.

Sounds like a plan!

Thursday, June 25, 2009 1:49 PM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:
Kevin Richter wrote:I go to the bash to see friends. (and cars)

But more-so friends.

agree.

If the fact that i drive a near bone stock 2200 sunfire with peeling clear coat, busted speakers and rusting hood isnt an indication enough, i go to the bash to hang out with all the people from teh org.

That makes me feel better...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search