Help with uploading personal pic - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help with uploading personal pic
Saturday, August 08, 2009 7:39 PM
I've tried changing my profile photo but everytime I upload it it shows personal_picjpg under filename instead of personal_pic.jpg.

Anyone have any ideas?

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Re: Help with uploading personal pic
Saturday, August 08, 2009 7:43 PM
I so happened to just have this happen to me too, I have no clue either, I was just uploading photos, and noticed it.

Sunday, August 09, 2009 1:13 AM
what web browser are you using?

Sunday, August 09, 2009 4:42 AM
IE 7

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Sunday, August 09, 2009 4:50 AM
Did the same sh_t in Firefox.

Monday, August 10, 2009 6:45 AM
I've also tried Chrome, Opera, and Safari. Also tried a different computer. Same result. Anyone have any ideas?

Monday, August 10, 2009 9:09 PM
might be a bug in the code, get ahold of Dave and let him know so he can check.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:35 AM
Apparently this bug has existed for a long time and nobody noticed, or didn't tell me about it. It looks to me like it might have been that way since February. At least that's the best I can tell. Its fixed now, so try your upload again.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:43 AM
Thanks, Dave

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search