Josh B(nacav1604) - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Josh B(nacav1604)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:15 PM
Does anybody know this member? I purchased some things from him he received my payment. But I haven't received my items, I sent him e-mails asking for the tracking number and hasn't responded. So any help would be appreciated.

Re: Josh B(nacav1604)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:05 PM
Try this one
its long but read it you will kinda get the idea i think its the same
Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:41 AM
No that's a different Josh. I'm trying to get a hold of the one that had these suspension components for sale. Here's a linkhttp://www.j-body.org/classifieds/suspension/54929/
Thursday, August 13, 2009 12:14 PM
how long has it been since you sent payment?

Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:49 PM
Bout a week and a half he was suppose to send the items out on the 4th and give me the tracking number that day also. I haven't heard from him since
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:14 PM
So does anyone know this Joshua Ball. I've emailed him sent him messages here and on facebook and no answer.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 3:57 PM
I really need to know if anyone knows this person its allready been a month and i haven't heard anything from him.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:08 PM
I would say you got ripped off.

Sucks man.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 6:37 PM
This blows if i did get ripped off
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 6:49 PM
How did you pay him? hopefully you used PayPal,surely you can file a claim.

Thursday, September 03, 2009 9:27 AM
Lil Rios Z24 wrote:This blows if i did get ripped off

No offense, but it's kind of your own fault. This guy hasn't made any posts since 2004 and he has almost no information whatsoever in his profile. Personally, I would not deal with someone like this. They tend to be shady. You want to deal with people who have more information in their profiles and who post on an at least somewhat regular basis i.e. "regulars" or members that are "well known". Just my $.02, but I would have done a little more research before sending my hard earned money out to someone.

Monday, September 07, 2009 10:18 AM
Any luck yet?

Monday, September 07, 2009 10:30 AM
J TO ENVY wrote:
Lil Rios Z24 wrote:This blows if i did get ripped off

No offense, but it's kind of your own fault. This guy hasn't made any posts since 2004 and he has almost no information whatsoever in his profile. Personally, I would not deal with someone like this. They tend to be shady. You want to deal with people who have more information in their profiles and who post on an at least somewhat regular basis i.e. "regulars" or members that are "well known". Just my $.02, but I would have done a little more research before sending my hard earned money out to someone.

Not to mention it might not even be him, someone may have hacked into his account because its inactive, knowing the user would not notice, and at the same time giving the sense of some legitimacy.

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Tuesday, September 08, 2009 6:50 PM
Tsk Tsk.

Cant even trust an "enthusiast" anymore.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:23 AM
BlackEco wrote:Not to mention it might not even be him, someone may have hacked into his account because its inactive, knowing the user would not notice, and at the same time giving the sense of some legitimacy.

That's a very good point.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search