Sorting and Organizing posts and Sticky's.. any Interest?? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sorting and Organizing posts and Sticky's.. any Interest??
Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:09 PM
I was wondering if there is any interest if i was to go through each subject (Ex. Relocating to clean up engine bay, to simple things like clearing knobs in an interior, swapping parts, which parts are direct bolt ons from other vehicles etc.)

i would do research through the org etc. for each subject before posting as well as combine with the haynes manual
post websites that are good to find parts on

purpose: to make it easier for people to find stuff that they are looking for to fiberglassing, to washing and waxing (i would post and get input add and edit)
alot of post i go to now also don't have any photos...links are broken etc. (they are back from 2002 but the post is still useful)

pretty much like a modifying manual

ORIGINAL POSTERS WOULD GET THE CREDIT...I AM JUST MERELY TRYING TO ORGANIZE AND HELP and i will try and make sure there are pictures for most of the processes

so mostly just seeing if there is interest in me doing this
it would save time and posts from "noobs" in the future and i would be ok with doing this on my free time if people are going to help me out with things i have no clue about
since i spend lots of time just going through lots and lots of posts anyways why not make it into a more legible format right? and don't have the misc bump, random "crap" mixed in the middle as well as the really good posts that end up being like 30 pages long with random questions etc

Please post your opinions or w/e but i'm just asking...i'm willing to do this it will take awhile but let me know

Thanks Guyz
Nikki
cheers to the .org!

Re: Sorting and Organizing posts and Sticky's.. any Interest??
Friday, September 25, 2009 5:07 AM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=376145&t=375798#376145

Your car may do 13 sec @ 103 mph, but my car does 146db @ 35 hz.
Friday, September 25, 2009 8:03 AM
lol sounds good ^

Friday, September 25, 2009 5:50 PM
you can come to Anything Goes and organize over there... its a madhouse in that forum =P

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search