Bill - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Bill
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:48 PM
It shouldn't have to come to this, and I'm sorry that it has. But BILL, you are a waste of bandwidth.

Reference the Is this swap possible thread in the Third Generation forum. First reply is by good ol' Bill. And it's full of fail. But instead of getting the hint, he continues with the garbage posts.

Bill wrote:2 4, you can stand by Lenko all you want i really could care less.

You know what Bill? (Or maybe you're so stupid, you don't... so I'll spell it out for you..).

It's ignorant dip @!#$s like you that have turned the JBO into the place that NO ONE with any real knowledge about these cars wants to come back here and share anymore... aside from the very, very few knowledgeable people that are left.

If people like you, who seem to enjoy wasting time and Dave's precious bandwidth, making endless posts about everything, including all sorts of erroneous information - would instead head to the OFF TOPIC forum... or better yet... another website entirely.... the JBO, and the internet in general, would be a better place.

As it is... you're posting TOTAL CRAP like this:

Bill wrote:if the timing chain snapped/broke on the 95, chances are from what i have read on here in the past that chances are good you probably bent if not destroyed some valves don't know if yours is an ohv engine or interference if it is interference engine the engine is probably blown but could be wrong.

I even highlighted it for you, so you can figure it out. If you're not sure - why the @!#$ are you posting? Stop with the keyboard diarrhea and turn off the computer! Walk away! Leave us alone! Someone else who DOES know what they're talking about will come along and give the RIGHT information. Don't worry, someone else DOES know what they're talking about... and they'll be along soon.

With you posting all this wrong information... 6 months, maybe a year from now, whatever... some other new member is going to see ALL THESE GREAT POSTS (/sarcasm) by some Guy Named BILL who spent soooo much time posting, HE MUST KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT... (sorry, more sarcasm) then he's going to repeat the same CRAP you keep posting... starting an endless cycle. The JBO spirals into a cycle of crap, crap and more crap.

So now... BECAUSE OF YOU, BILL... I am LOGGING OFF from the JBO. I am going away. I have had enough of this @!#$! I can't @!#$ take it anymore. You drive me mad. You are single-handedly wrecking the place most of us know and love.

Up yours, Bill!

Sincerely,

John (a contributing Premium member who really does care about this place) Lenko.

PS. Mods, go ahead and ban me. I know I am clearly breaking the rules, but it really, really needs to be said. Actually, you know what? Don't waste your precious time banning me. You have far better things you could be doing. There is no need to ban me, as I won't be coming back anyway, for a long time. All thanks to BILL.

Re: Bill
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 12:28 AM
no, not gonna ban you... but i don't think there's anything left to dicuss in this thread. you said it all.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search