Anyone else sick of "Lewis" yet - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Anyone else sick of "Lewis" yet
Sunday, May 16, 2010 6:43 PM
I hate to do this, and have never done this to any member here, but like Lenko did a month or so ago it is time to call someone out

I'm sick and tired of Lewis feeling the need to respond to every god damn post on here with their "advice".

This guy gives bad advice every freaking time he makes a post. It is crystar clear that he has NO idea what is talking about, even though he would like to make people think he does, his "advice" is just sending people on a ghost hunt and will do the same to other members that search the forums, and see his post

I have been an actual technician for several years, and I'll admit I dont know everything, but if I have something of value to add to a post I add it, if I dont know something I'm not going to pull something out of my ass for the sake of responding to the post.

All I can say to the people looking for advice, is becareful who you listen to on here ( dont listen to Lewis), some people just post BS for the sake of posting it and to satisfy themselves by making themself think they actually know what they are talking about when they have no clue.

Keep in mind however, there are lots of people on here who know what they are talkiing about, have been there done that, and dont spew garbage everytime they make a post.

I've been here over five years, but am starting to see more and more people like Lewis, and the guy Lenko called out a month or so ago.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Re: Anyone else sick of "Lewis" yet
Sunday, May 16, 2010 9:28 PM
Are you the same Rob they are talking about here? http://www.datingpsychos.com/psycho/Robert%20Rob-Spidell/4612

Sunday, May 16, 2010 9:50 PM
Who?

Monday, May 17, 2010 1:44 AM
Rob wrote:I hate to do this, and have never done this to any member here, but like Lenko did a month or so ago it is time to call someone out

I'm sick and tired of Lewis feeling the need to respond to every god damn post on here with their "advice".

This guy gives bad advice every freaking time he makes a post. It is crystar clear that he has NO idea what is talking about, even though he would like to make people think he does, his "advice" is just sending people on a ghost hunt and will do the same to other members that search the forums, and see his post

I have been an actual technician for several years, and I'll admit I dont know everything, but if I have something of value to add to a post I add it, if I dont know something I'm not going to pull something out of my ass for the sake of responding to the post.

All I can say to the people looking for advice, is becareful who you listen to on here ( dont listen to Lewis), some people just post BS for the sake of posting it and to satisfy themselves by making themself think they actually know what they are talking about when they have no clue.

Keep in mind however, there are lots of people on here who know what they are talkiing about, have been there done that, and dont spew garbage everytime they make a post.

I've been here over five years, but am starting to see more and more people like Lewis, and the guy Lenko called out a month or so ago.

Dear @!#$ god! For a good laugh Check out muffin's post on page 3 and that should catch you up on CPT @!#$head here.

Sis stole any of your girlfriends lately?

Monday, May 17, 2010 3:22 AM
Thought you were leaving?

Bye.

Monday, May 17, 2010 4:54 AM
threads like this are better suited for Anything Goes forum... please go premium and post there... just as lenko's thread was, this one will be locked...

Monday, May 17, 2010 5:11 AM
Well the huge difference is, Lenko is very well-known here.

You, Never even seen you before.

Again, BYE.

Monday, May 17, 2010 11:07 AM
I'm with the OP. This Lewis guy needs to find a life... instead of making ours miserable.

I've been posting less since he showed up... don't know if you noticed or not. I just sit back and read... but I read less, if he's already shat on the thread.

Re: Anyone else sick of
Monday, May 17, 2010 4:23 PM
to the OP: a few points.

- cite examples of said douchebaggery carried out by the offending douchebag, or be labeled a douche nozzle yourself.

- Yea, John called out bill, but thats because EVERYONE KNEW bill was not only an ill advising poor excuse for a person, but at times, some of us questioned his mental capability. i myself, figgued he was a downs syndrome child with a keyboard.

- Lenko also Left, and took with him his vast knowledge of our platform for a decent amount of time. i for one missed his posts, and consequently, am glad he's back.

- you sir, i have no idea who you are, and will not be missed upon your ban which will be enacted as calling out other members is against the rules.

- go away.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Monday, May 17, 2010 5:05 PM
EcoCav [@DesertTuners.com wrote:]Are you the same Rob they are talking about here? http://www.datingpsychos.com/psycho/Robert%20Rob-Spidell/4612

No, however that site is quite interesting

Monday, May 17, 2010 5:07 PM
ToBoGgAn wrote:
Rob wrote:I hate to do this, and have never done this to any member here, but like Lenko did a month or so ago it is time to call someone out

Dear @!#$ god! For a good laugh Check out muffin's post on page 3 and that should catch you up on CPT @!#$head here.

Sis stole any of your girlfriends lately?

Eh' digging up very old dirt I see.

Looking back some of them post wernt the best ones to make, regardless lots of members on this site gave very useful advice the times I asked for it

Monday, May 17, 2010 8:37 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:

- you sir, i have no idea who you are, and will not be missed
- go away.

Sadly this attitude is far too common on this site, and many others. Its like being back in high school. Some of you people really need to cut out the nut riding. Just because someone doesnt make 1000 posts a month and have $30,000 dumped into thier $12,000 car doesnt mean they dont know anything.

FYI Lenko even agreed with the OP.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Monday, May 17, 2010 9:00 PM
threads like this really don't need to be here... let alone in general... we all see exactly what you are talking about, and there are threads to this effect in Anything Goes. The premium members talk about everyone who is an annoyance here on the lower forums.

and this is going more off topic with every reply.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 5:30 AM

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:46 AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:46 AM

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:40 AM
Instead of calling him out, maybe talk to him through PM (Private Messages) and inform him on what is right and what is wrong. Nobody likes to be called out infront of everybody, no mater who you are. Just a few things I learned from my current job, thought maybe I could pass it down to you as well

dan

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:55 PM
yup, you don't like the guy... great. how does publicly calling him out make you the better person? rhetorical question. posts like these are worthless. if you actually have a problem with another member, contact a moderator or Dave to resolve the situation. kthanks.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search