FEELER! - STICKERS, LETTERING, GRAPHICS - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FEELER! - STICKERS, LETTERING, GRAPHICS
Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:34 PM
Hey guys, i run a small sign company in Charlotte, NC, We do vinyl lettering, stickers, graphics. and soon will be doing full color printed graphics. I have been thinking about starting a little online store aimed at the JBO community and wanted to put out a feeler for it. The way I'd have it set up is simple, an online catalog of predesigned stuff and a way to customize stuff for clubs/orgs or just plain custom logos and such. All orders placed before 5 o'clock fridays would be mailed out monday morning so NO WAITING around for stuff for like 3,4, or 5 months. I'm going to pm dave and see if I can take over responsibility of the Official JBO stickers. But that is totally different issue which will need to be talked over.

BUT. GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK so I can determine if its worth it too start this up.
any questions, comments, concerns are welcomed!!

Re: FEELER! - STICKERS, LETTERING, GRAPHICS
Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:12 PM
Do you have any examples of the quality of your work?

Thursday, May 20, 2010 5:38 PM
well JM Graphics kinda has claim over the JBO Community...

second of all you might as well hang up the "official jbo decal" thing... Dave will never outsource it... a lot of people have asked this question over the years...

Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:56 PM
ok good to know, thats why i posted. still worth a try
ecocavy: ill get some pics together and post a link
Friday, May 21, 2010 4:29 PM
Yep, I have been doing the majority of the members orders here for years and years.

Friday, May 21, 2010 6:04 PM
ok off topic my new/old sunfire is a 1997 2.2 ohc, black with this sun looking graphics. has anyone seen them and how can i get them.
the car needs body work and my wife wants them back on.
Friday, May 21, 2010 6:56 PM
1.) lets see some examples of you're work.

2.) please go premium to support the site. if you intend on selling around here you'll need it anyways.

Anything worth doing is worth over doing.
Friday, May 21, 2010 7:20 PM
JM Graphics wrote:Yep, I have been doing the majority of the members orders here for years and years.

Thats what she said.

Monday, May 24, 2010 11:22 PM
lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search